It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Court Rules Against StemExpress On Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I've seen their website been there many times, mainly looking at their blog.

Stemexpress, LLC is a California Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on March 4, 2010. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 201006710184. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Cate Dyer and is located at 484 Main Street Ste 1, Diamond Springs, CA 95619. The company's principal address is 484 Main Street Ste 1, Diamond Springs, CA 95619.

www.bizapedia.com...

In 2010, with an initial investment of just $9000, StemExpress turned a healthy profit by raking in over $150,000. […] In 2012, StemExpress first began advertising the availability of fetal organs on their website. Later same year, the company moved from its first brick-and-mortar location to a 17,000 square foot, state of the art facility. Around that same time, Planned Parenthood provided a promotional statement for placement on the StemExpress website – a statement that lauded the partnership between StemExpress and Planned Parenthood. StemExpress netted over $6 million in revenue in 2014.” Truly a success. Part of the American story. Next thing is to see a list of the owners or investors for StemExpress and compare that to a list of Planned Parenthood execs.

______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2015/08/stemexpress-sees-astronomical-growth-with-planned-parenthood-partnership-3040696.html

I'd be interested in that list of owners and investors also, let's see how many are linked to republicans holding offices or their family members......

StemExpress’ revenue grew by a whopping 1,315 percent from 2011 to 2014, ranking no. 363 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. How did it happen? Pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and researchers have come to rely on StemExpress, which offers the largest variety of raw material in the industry, according to Dyer. A few companies rent out space in the Placerville facility to conduct research on site and Dyer plans to invest in planes to speed up the delivery process for potentially life-saving material to clients all over the country.

“I want to accelerate the process for research and hospitals,” Dyer says. “If we had the cure for cancer today, it would take eight to10 years for it to get to hospitals. Six years of that is sourcing samples for research and trials. When I saw that, I knew we could make a difference in that area.”

Dyer has hired several Sac State graduates and is hoping to open a space on campus where students can donate blood and tissue and learn more about StemExpress’ mission.

Dyer says one of her biggest inspirations is her sister, Charlotte Ivancic. She too had aspirations of being doctor, but took a detour and is now an esteemed healthcare law expert.

www.csus.edu...

I could be wrong, maybe they are as professional as they come, but well, something isn't right here...

Her biggest inspiration is an advisor to the highest ranking republican in congress...
Her business started with a mere $9000 investment and it's growth skyrocketed after it tapped into planned parenthood....
And yet, it's planned parenthood that is getting all the heat from the profits of fetuses?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I'm just saying, in order to get the kind of funding that they have and reap the profits that they do, it would be quite necessary to hire academically qualified personal, educated appropriately in the field of their employment. Insurance alone would have stiff requirements.

There 's little to no chance that someone at Stemexpress would be given an intact fetus to dissect, who would use such an unprofessional and wasteful method, as has been described earlier, that is also far, far outside of normal protocol.

edit on 22-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

they make it sound like they are sending this through the mail system, I kind of find that one hard to believe, since they'd have to insure that the tissue was kept in the proper cold environment...
so do they hire a profession service to transport the tissue or just drop it off at the nearest post office and hope for the best?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

My daughter works for a Big Pharma Corp in a Santa Monica office. They also have labs that exchange stem cell cultures in San Francisco. They often "overnight" cultures, back and forth, through FedEx. It costs around $500, one way, per shipment. (insurance may have a lot to do with the cost, too)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I find that one a little more believable....

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I'd be interested in that list of owners and investors also, let's see how many are linked to republicans holding offices or their family members......

That would be interesting and revealing to find out how investors vote.

But StemX is a private corporation, it doesn't trade on a public stock exchange.

Hard to find out who the owners are.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join