It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 Things That Will Happen In September-October 2015

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here is some interesting coincidences coming up in a few weeks. Economic Collapse? Pope's historic address to both the UN and a Joint session of congress? Lot's of interesting stuff intersecting in the next couple of months.

thesechristiantimes.com...

Full list at link:

70th Jubilee year to start on Sept 23
Pope Francis Apostolic tour
Chinese President to Visit America in September 2015
Madhi Coming in September?

edit on 7-8-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/7/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There is a bunch of strange symbolism and gemantria involving this September date; some very strange times lie ahead my friends.
edit on 7-8-2015 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I like predictions.

I believe each prediction should stand on it's own accord.

But 27!? Nothing like trying to stack the deck, so one could proclaim that they were mostly right, and the others didnt happen as an act of god.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

its known as " shotgun prediction " , simply :

you make enough "predictions " covering a vast aray of topics - some will either come true or appear to - you then simply ignore all the failures

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

its known as " shotgun prediction " , simply :

you make enough "predictions " covering a vast aray of topics - some will either come true or appear to - you then simply ignore all the failures

Nice thread and interesting predictions...

HOWEVER...

It is known also as religious brainwashing...

A site called These Christian times... for hecks sake?

With respect to you infolurker, maybe you should have put this in the religion, faith, and theology forum?

In my opinion nothing to do with dreams and predictions? Maybe I am wrong??

A bit about the author of this blog :

About The Author

I’m just a regular guy who loves reading about end times events. I seek truth in everything that I read. I am obsessed with end time events. I can’t get enough of that topic. Died, not in a literal sense, on June 6, 2004, and was reborn that day. I became a Christian two months later. I love God and I love my family and kids. God is everything in my life and I want to give back by making this site to honor Him.

All of his links also go to religion or conservative sites too as per the following : thesechristiantimes.com...

Kindest respects

Nibbles
edit on 7-8-2015 by Nibbles because: Rather crap editing

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I want to give back by making this site to honor Him.

EDIT: Sorry misunderstood the comment because the poster did not use punctuation and the quote appeared to be the member's own comment, but to whoever did make the comment, this;

Well you have your work cut out. You will never "make" me do anything. Do you realize what a control freak statement that is? You can't force your religion on anyone. I don't quite trust your posts on this basis.

Get used to it that there are people from all walks of life and religious disciplines coming to this site. How dare you express an agenda like that to say you are going to make us all honour your version of God.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Nibbles was just quoting the authors website, it wasnt his/her words.

But I agree. A tough road travelled, but I admire his enthusiasm.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sophie87
There is a bunch of strange symbolism and gemantria involving this September date; some very strange times lie ahead my friends.

Prove it. You can't say things like that without evidence. It is trash to do that. Where is your evidence of the "strange symbolism and gematria" (you spelt the word wrong),

"Gematria /ɡəˈmeɪ.tri.ə/ is an Assyro-Babylonian system of numerology later adopted by Jews that assigns numerical value to a word or phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age".

That is what gematria means. Where is it then?

Your comment is vague enough to be void.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Well at least use some punctuatuion so the reader understands that it is not the poster's own words. That is why it is necessary to use punctuation and correct language. Other wise it is rendered incomprehensible to the reader.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I want to give back by making this site to honor Him.

EDIT: Sorry misunderstood the comment because the poster did not use punctuation and the quote appeared to be the member's own comment, but to whoever did make the comment, this;

Well you have your work cut out. You will never "make" me do anything. Do you realize what a control freak statement that is? You can't force your religion on anyone. I don't quite trust your posts on this basis.

Get used to it that there are people from all walks of life and religious disciplines coming to this site. How dare you express an agenda like that to say you are going to make us all honour your version of God.

I guess you are talking about the bloke that created that site Rev?

Kindest respects

Nibbles

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well no harm no foul.

I think the jist of the site speaks for itself.

That said, I do admire the authors enthusiasm for his beliefs. But maybe he was a bit carried away with hisprediction generation. Further, it will be interesting if any play out in the next two months.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Those of you dissing the op are also ignoring all the predictive programming in media going all the way back to movies in the late '80s.

The Russian Chelyabinsk meteor strike as a 9/23 event. I think 9:23am. The commuter train wreck earlier this year took place at 9:23. Etc.

There are a number of strange coincidences that also point toward September outside of the religious.

Oh, yes, and there have been references by the elite too. See Laurent Fabius's infamous "500 Days to Avoid Climate Chaos" remark among others.
edit on 7-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
The 70th Jubilee year from what? The Jubilee count was paused in 37 AD (end of 7th+62nd Week) and will resume when the 70th Week begins.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Watch the skies...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have yet to see ANY predictions come true, whether made by psychics or religious "prophets". At best, something happens that they go through some very convoluted explanations to connect to what they said.
edit on 7-8-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
OMG! Does anyone actually read the OP or watch the video? It says 27 things that are going to happen this Sept.. You know why? because they actually are going to fing happen!! there will be another blood moon, the pope is going to meet with Obama, the Jewish holidays mentioned are in September..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Gee golly I didn't know it was 'trash' to do that and yes I misspelled, its gematria. The people behind Hollywood and media are obsessed with gematria and a good amount pertains to 923 numerology, just like 33. Here is a youtube channel for starters.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-8-2015 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nibbles

Yes, not my site. Just linked it as the source.

There is a lot of "events" or "coincidences" happening this September.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So if something happens in September of 2015, its most likely a false flag. The media only reports based on agenda; almost every story and event (most fake) is ritualistic gematria.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
after watching this video with all these possible coincidences it seems to be a perfect time to have a staged ALIEN INVASION Just my own thought .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join