It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Now a 4th video is making the rounds and might go viral.

This one claims a Planned Parenthood official is "talking" about how to circumvent laws and such.

Can anybody confirm anything?

Maybe this is another "edited" compilation.

Somebody sure "has it in" for PP.

Hmmm.

I think there is a hostile corporate takeover in progress.

Lot's of big money involved at all levels.

4th Video Catches Planned Parenthood VP Discussing How to Break the Law to Sell Aborted Babies

After three shocking videos caught Planned Parenthood doctors discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies, a fourth video has been released today catching a Planned Parenthood vice president discussing how to break or get around the law to sell aborted babies.

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains’ Vice President and Medical Director, Dr. Savita Ginde, negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.

In the video, actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs. When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice, “Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.”

At your own risk ....
Link to Youtube Video

Is this *Really* a "4th" Video?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Interesting. I wonder if this one will stick to the wall. The last one fell flat in the face of logic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
So people bring spontaneously aborted fetuses in to Planned Parenthood?
Or are they talking about if a woman arrives at the clinic, then spontaneously aborts?
Or are they talking about giving the woman a drug to cause an abortion without a procedure being needed, in order to get an intact fetus for a customer?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This whole thing is absolute and utter TRIPE!!!

Stop embarrassing yourselves! There is no agenda here to sell dead babies for god's sake!

Its absolutely laughable that people are still buying this crap.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumbConservative

Stop embarrassing yourselves! There is no agenda here to sell dead babies for god's sake!

And. you know this for a fact how?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

And. you know this for a fact how?

Watch the videos. The evidence this is all fake and set up is all there. Stop using these dumb fake video's to justify denying abortions to women, its pathetic.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
From www.centerformedicalprogress.org...

Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught.”

Ginde implies that PPRM’s lawyer, Kevin Paul, is helping the affiliate skirt under the fetal tissue law: “He’s got it figured out that he knows that even if, because we talked to him in the beginning, you know, we were like, ‘We don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’” The buyers ask, “And you feel confident that they’re building those layers?” to which Ginde replies, “I’m confident that our Legal will make sure we’re not put in that situation.”

Yeah, nothing to see here, move along.

As the buyers and Planned Parenthood workers identify body parts from last fetus in the path lab, a Planned Parenthood medical assistant announces: “Another boy!”

The human race makes me sick.

edit on 7 30 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DumbConservative

If these videos were fake, then there would have been a cease and desist order issued by the courts and not a temporary order on one of the videos in question. You can keep telling yourself it's all fake and everything is going to be okay though.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh, great....the 4th video.

I think I'll wait for all 9 in the series to be released and have one giant knee-jerk video watchin' party. Snacks and beverages will be provided.

Bring your own outrage.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen
So people bring spontaneously aborted fetuses in to Planned Parenthood?
Or are they talking about if a woman arrives at the clinic, then spontaneously aborts?
Or are they talking about giving the woman a drug to cause an abortion without a procedure being needed, in order to get an intact fetus for a customer?

At which point, of course most people would call that a live birth ... but this is PP. We might as well just chop its head off and skin it like that dentist did to the lion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think I'll wait for all 9 in the series to be released and have one giant knee-jerk video watchin' party. Snacks and beverages will be provided.

Bring your own outrage.

Hey! She was picking intact organs out of little boy! And excited about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaDe_

If these videos were fake, then there would have been a cease and desist order issued by the courts and not a temporary order on one of the videos in question. You can keep telling yourself it's all fake and everything is going to be okay though.

I'll tell myself that because that's the truth of it. Simple as.
I wouldnt be surprised if the next video start's talking about Planned parenthood's Illuminati affiliation, yeah, funded directly by Satan himself! God damn dumb moralists. Take your noses out of other peoples lives!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose that's her job.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

They're sooo fake, some company got a court order to stop the exposure.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Bring your own outrage.

It will make a sensational movie that spurs multiple academy award nominations.

Maybe even a Nobel Prize.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of course they did, planned parenthood is about to loose 40% of its funding because of idiots actually saying that these videos are real! Id put a court order out aswell, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose that's her job.

Yeah, I guess if we took video of the Jews who picked through the pockets of the dead at the Concentration camps, they might have gotten excited about finding gold teeth and stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hey look! Another false video to frame planned parenthood! This isn't getting old...

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of course they did, planned parenthood is about to loose 40% of its funding because of idiots actually saying that these videos are real! Id put a court order out aswell, no doubt.

It was a different company.

#StemExpress

Google: "" PP court order video ""

(post by TheUnsungZero removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join