It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chattanooga Marine Unleashes BRUTAL Video On Obama, Says 9 Words That Are Going Viral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

What's it like to be filled w so much anger and hate?

You talk about republicans and conservatives and their attitudes

But your display in every thread is consistently more vitriolic and hateful then those of any conservatives in those threads

Maybe take a step back and re evaluate

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

There it is again. That's what I'm talking about, you're ignoring your side of the yard while complaining about mine

It is not my side of the yard. The Left does not represent me. To anyone that studies language, propaganda, trends and the media, as I have, you cannot say that the propaganda is equal in any way shape or form. Just because you say it, doesn't mean its true.

We have to agree, or see eye to eye on a moderate ground.

No we don't. All we have to do is be able to back-up our claims with facts and logic.

That requires a concession most Obama supporters will not ever indulge. I find speaking with radical Obama supporters, exactly the same as speaking to religious fundamentalists...

There are not many radical Obama supports around. They are rare. Even people such as myself are critical of Obama. Now the extreme anti-Obama folks are a dime a dozen. ATS is proof.

When was the last time you heard someone say "Obama is the greatest ever? And when was the last time you heard someone say "Obama is the worst ever? Answer that honestly.

But not the other party's correct ?

Not by a long shot.

That's your personal opinion, I seem to find the extreme left is the head of the beast ; Just like you claim the extreme on the right is the head of that beast. I'm willing to atleast acknowledge it, you're completely marginalizing and obfuscating yours.

I did not say they were the head of the beast. They shout the loudest, get the most attention and make all sorts of noise. Even moderate republicans have backed away from the extreme nutters. That's how bad it is.

I see the same names posting the same talking points I heard on CNN, or from Chris Mathews, or verbatim rationalizing from DailyKoS etc. from the left. Buzzwords and talking points could almost be trademarked by the liberal media.

That may be true, but not in the same amount as the Right. There is no comparison. Please pay attention, but enjoy your lunch.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nonsense I've seen you post many things on here that were nothing but your opinion that you claimed as fact

Does nothing to take away from what this marine says. And according to poll numbers most of the U.S. AGREES

There's your facts

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You're intentionally being myopic and obtuse with that reply. Of course I don't mean "EVERYONE", however, a lot of people DO agree with him and DO share his thoughts. Thus = speaking for them.

No, I holding you accountable for the words you say. Don't mean everyone...don't say it. Don't mean a majority...don't say it.

Ever heard of shared thinking? Or group think?

Yes, very dangerous. That's what I've been talking about. Thanks. .

Its called common sense. Have any? If not, then learn some.

Yes, that's why I have not made ridiculous claims like he talks for the majority of service members or everyone. You call it common sense, but it is nothing more than confirmation bias.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Body language says a lot. University studies have shown evidence that social and behavioral meanings can be extrapolated from one's non-verbal communication by means of body language.

This young man picked up on something profound. He sees what many of us "see". Obama has a disdain for military men on many levels.

By slouching comfortably in a chair and by not standing, Obama said sooooo much more than what his words were.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I agree with this marine. He has indeed said many things a lot of other people have been thinking for a long time. Of course, there are those who will not agree with him and that's ok. Not everyone has taken off the blinders yet. At some point it will be undeniable and even the most die hard democrats will have to concede. It is inevitable.

But I know the true liberals will ignore that and chant the Obama theme song, so...and a one, and a two, and a three:

YES WE CAN
YES WE CAN
MAYBE WE CAN
MAYBE WE CAN
MAYBE WE CANT
MAYBE WE CANT
ITS BUSH'S FAULT
ITS BUSH'S FAULT
ITS BUSH'S FAULT
Repeat ad nauseam - to the point of inducing nausea, a point that passed long ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, that's why I have not made ridiculous claims like he talks for the majority of service members or everyone. You call it common sense, but it is nothing more than confirmation bias.

Do you honestly believe for one second that the majority of Servicemen and Americans do not agree with what this Marine is saying? Without a deadpanned reply of "Who cares?", how about answering that.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that even after Obama leaves office he'll be blamed for everything under the sun?

Burn your toast? It was Obama's fault.

Hit every red light? Obama's fault.

Loose a sock? Obama stole it.

Oh, and Obama caused you not to get a good parking space.

People act like he's from the 9th Circle of Hell and communes daily with Lord Satan himself. Liberals never went this far with Bush when he was president. This is just insane and shows the lack of maturity from the right in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

Nonsense I've seen you post many things on here that were nothing but your opinion that you claimed as fact

If I claimed something was fact, I backed it up with sources to validate it. Please provide evidence of that, or I will dismiss it as your opinion...not fact.

Does nothing to take away from what this marine says. And according to poll numbers most of the U.S. AGREES

Please provide those poll numbers. I'd like to see them. From what I have been able to find, Obama's disapproval ratings with the military are in line with how the military feels about both parties overall.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Kind of like six years of "Its Bush's fault..."

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe for one second that the majority of Servicemen and Americans do not agree with what this Marine is saying?

I don't know, and neither do you. To imply as much and use that as part of your argument is disingenuous and an insult to them by you publicly stating what they believe.

Easily answered. Now let them speak for themselves and stop using them as a scapegoat to validate your opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Look up his approval numbers

I'm not here to spoon feed you information

You have already derailed this thread for almost 3 pages w off topic attacks that have nothing to do with the OP

Your typical behavior

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Liberals never went this far with Bush when he was president. This is just insane and shows the lack of maturity from the right in my opinion

Thanks you. Finally someone else has paid attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Do you honestly believe for one second that the majority of Servicemen and Americans do not agree with what this Marine is saying?

I don't know, and neither do you.

Yes, I do know. Its called common sense, something you lack.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Did you not make this claim:

And according to poll numbers most of the U.S. AGREES

Now asking you to provide evidence of YOUR claim is spoon feeding?

God forbid you actually provide evidence of what you claim. That's just too logical, huh?

I've seen his approval ratings. How does that validate the claim that most or all servicemen feel exactly as this marine?

You have already derailed this thread for almost 3 pages w off topic attacks that have nothing to do with the OP

Your typical behavior

Whaa whaa. Typical cry-baby emotional response when someone disagree with them.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic

Your typical behavior

He's done this to several threads that discuss cop abuse and anti-Obama discussion. I think he intentionally tries to get these threads locked because he gets all butthurt when he reads something that goes against his beliefs.

introvert = troll

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It's called "tactical debate".

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So you know how the majority of US military members feel about Obama?

Wow, either you have psychic abilities or you are talking out of your ass.

Either way, this discussion is over because I can't argue against crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I have noticed this, too. Argument just to argue is his forte. Instead of posting a legitimate statistical rebuttal backed up with facts, his counter is simply to argue and demand proof of a statement. This turns a thread into a personal tirade and many of us simply lose interest and abandon a thread while he goes at it with whomever he has a personal issue with.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

It's funny that I've only participate in one thread where the topic was police brutality.

Anyway, as always, you cannot refute my argument and must resort to personal attacks one your insane arguments are easily dismantled.

gets all butthurt when he reads something that goes against his beliefs.

Don't like that I can effectively stand up for my beliefs, huh? Are we butt-hurt?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join