It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nation of Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Click here for full article (recommended)

Interesting that the New Age movement wants to replaces God's children with demon containers of flesh because this same plot shows up in the world of aliens and UFOs too.

"The box contains a live fetus of a hybrid which is part human and part alien. Showing the box is an act of triumph. The aliens plan to colonize the earth with their new race and replace the human race. By showing the box the aliens are demonstrating that they have succeeded in creating a replacement for the human race.

After aliens take either sperm or eggs from humans, depending on their sex, or in some cases, an alien/hybrid baby, the human abductees are taken into large rooms in the alien's spacecraft containing alien/hybrid fetuses in tanks at different stages of development.
Abductees wondered why they did this. The answer is now obvious, the aliens are showing humans their replacement. The aliens are in effect telling abductees that the new alien/hybrids will replace them. There will be no more humans on the earth. Nothing could be more frightening."
-Prof. David Jacobs aliensandchildren.org...

The evil Luciferian plan is to destroy all God's creation known as humans and to replace them with a nation of demons manifesting themselves in empty hybrid, cloned, replaced, bloodline bred flesh. These powerful and organized goats of Satan seek to destroy the sheep at all cost and have organized powerful secret societies that have secretly overthrown all governments.

The plan of the Illuminati goats spreads out hundreds of years and the goats can make long range plans because of reincarnation. In a position power a leader host dies and his flesh goes to the ground, but his demon spirit goes out to find another host to continue on with the plan. Now according to Karma, if they have served Satan well, then they are reincarnated into higher leadership and society through a wealthy host. If not, the demon is given a low society host or just remain in limbo. You can pray for goats, but they will never come to the Lord because they are demons manifested in the flesh. The flesh is human but the spirit is a demon or many of them together. The one with the most power and position is the one that speaks unless the person suffers from multiple personality disorder which then makes them more transparent to us. It also lends itself to mind contol.

Patton, along with many other members of his family, often saw vivid, lifelike visions of his ancestors. Patton was a staunch believer in reincarnation, and much anecdotal evidence indicates that he held himself to be the reincarnation of the Carthaginian General Hannibal; a Roman legionnaire; a Napoleonic field marshal; and various other historic military figures.

Comments
Isn't it interesting on how many historical figures see themselves as reincarnations? This article reminded me of what I heard in a show I saw on the history channel. It said that Heinrich Himmler believed he was a German King if not mistaken, and Hitler also believed he was a reincarnation. Anyone know other historical figures that believed to be reincarnations?

Humanity is lead by the forces of evil on both sides, the good and the bad. Churchill and Hitler served the same master, and so does Bush and Osama. It has always been this way, they control the stablishment and anti-stablishment.

2. The alien plot seems to be obvious to anyone with a brain. All that is left to do is wait for the invasion which could probably happen after the new world order unleash a few 100% mortal 1 day death diseases to kill most of the worlds population.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
I'm sorry but that is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

You certainly back up what you say though

Now tell me what is it that you don't agree with?

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
that is stupid.

Why? because it rants from a paranoid religous perspective. It in itself uses nothing solid to back up its statements.

When serious UFO researchers put out theories, they use case reports, govornment documents, scientific theory, ect, to basically show why they believe what they do.

This crap is simply a bunch of religous spouting with really nothing showing some sort of hard platform from which they launch this crap.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
"The evil Luciferian plan" What a bunch of bahooie!
It does indeed seem to be a lot of religious paranoia...you'd think they would have better things to do with their time....
Who comes up with this stuff?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
First off, I completley believe in aliens. However to tie them into demonic entities from a religious text is a bit racist, or would that be xenophobic?

This is coming from the same people who wrote the article Biblical Beasts of Hollywood: www.stargods.org... comparing Yoda to a hoaxed photo of an alien in a cave.

Overactive imagination, this one has.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
When serious UFO researchers put out theories, they use case reports, govornment documents, scientific theory, ect, to basically show why they believe what they do.

case reports? govt documents? such as people being abducted against their will and being hurt, women being shown their hybrid babies? Nope your wrong, maybe you didn't read the article because it includes all that and more!

This article is for the ignorant people out there expecing aliens to save the world. Don't expect them to to that, instead expect the greatest deception in the history ofmankind (and slaughter to follow)

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Doc,

I've read Dr. Jacob's The Threat: Revealing the Secret Alien Agenda, and there is no mention in there what so ever of a "Luciferian plan."

The only conclusions he draws from his research is that the aliens' agenda regarding breeding programs is exactly that : the alien's agenda...

While I am sure the theory you put forth has it's share of proponents, in truth it is just that: theory.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Genesis 6:4

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

"sons of God" Meaning directly created by god (ie not man, we being descendants of Adam). Sons of God having children by man = angel/demon human hybrid.

Buffalo Bill said in one of his books that the pawnee indians once showed him very large bones that they said were the bones from a race of very large men. They said these large men could run along side buffallo, rip off their leg, and eat it as they ran.

Ever wonder why indians would hold their hand up to greet each other ?(the "how" stuff is nonsense, hollywood) Because they feared the 6 fingered man.

We live in 10 dimensions (4 of which we know of). These "Nephilim" are apparently multidimensional (defying the laws of physics).

Whats the motive for Satan to create a human hybrid? Immortals cannot multiply. Satan is far outnumbered.

Just a theory...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by NefariousNephilim]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NefariousNephilim
We live in 10 dimensions (4 of which we know of). These "Nephilim" are apparently multidimensional (defying the laws of physics).
[edit on 14-1-2005 by NefariousNephilim]

Actually, this isn't quite accurate, as modern string theory postulates the existence of 11 currently known dimensions.

Here's a link to a Nova series which aired recently on PBS addressing the topic:

Click Here

top topics

join