It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn is definitely protecting something

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

The planet is representative of Satan and the entity itself may have actually resided there at one point when it had fallen from the one true source. Satan's device may now only reside there but that's all speculation.

Do you have a couple sources for your post? I would be very interested in reading this myself.

Thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: carewemust

Lucifer was an Angel who fell from Grace, no?

You're right! Saturn and Jupiter probably share old-school stories with each other from back before man was created and tempted Lucifer to the dark side.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Everyone knows the wormhole is there......or will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

No.

Although Jupiter would need to be about 75 times as massive to fuse hydrogen and become a star, the smallest red dwarf is only about 30 percent larger in radius than Jupiter.

en.wikipedia.org...

And by comparison in addition, Jupiter would need to have at least 3x the mass to be in the ballpark of the smallest known star:
en.wikipedia.org...

While Wiki can be bunk, the sources they're citing happen to be decent.

I can shine a light on a piece of paper and the paper can then amplify light too, that doesn't make the paper light, nor does it make a mirror a light source when I do the same to it. There's more to it.
edit on 26.7.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I enjoy speculative theories as much as the next person, and indeed if we were back in an era where we didn't know any better, your theory could have some kind of validity to it. However, I must remind you that just because an atmosphere is hellish doesn't exactly mean it's "Satan's Lair."

As has been stated in this thread, Jupiter would logically be the more prime suspect if you're basing your theory explicitly on worldly conditions. Jupiter has some of the highest wind speeds in the solar system with patterns we still know very little about (at least that I know of, phage may correct me). It makes the hurricanes and tornadoes on Earth look like kiddie stuff, and the lightning storms look like bottle pops.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
it is all Divine IMHO...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
felt good when I read it too.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Saturn is a celestial body. I am certain it is full of numerous wonders, just as the universe is. Hell can manifest wherver one mentally chooses. Read "The Sphere", it hits the hammer on the head. Sure, there may be nightmarish "Hell Holes" all across the universe, but Saturn has no direct power over our minds that anyone can prove. Our oceans are just as dangerous and scary. Our planet fits the bill for Hell, but that is because our bodies are weak, even on our native planet. The true nature of the proposed Hell is that of the mind in agony, not a physical location. The belief of Hell and Heaven rely upon the faith that the Soul/Mind continue beyond our Earthly bodies. Therefore, to descend into Saturn in our current physical state defies the logic of either realm.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Hey genma. You know, I ran across this idea a number of decades ago, that Saturn was the devils lair. I held it in consideration, consideration, not belief, for a month or so, then decided that if it were so, what was there to do about it. Nothing. If the meme were true, there was noting we could do about it because it really did not help our situation at all, really.
If, and mind you I say if, Satan has the powers and control and authority he is claimed to have, it dose not matter where he does it from. So for me, even thinking about it made no sense, and I took it off my collection of considerations at that time. I still pretty much feel the same way about it now. I kinda found the whole idea not so much a waste of time but rather a forgettable meme in comparison to all the other things out there to think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shugo

I enjoy speculative theories as much as the next person, and indeed if we were back in an era where we didn't know any better, your theory could have some kind of validity to it. However, I must remind you that just because an atmosphere is hellish doesn't exactly mean it's "Satan's Lair."

As has been stated in this thread, Jupiter would logically be the more prime suspect if you're basing your theory explicitly on worldly conditions. Jupiter has some of the highest wind speeds in the solar system with patterns we still know very little about (at least that I know of, phage may correct me). It makes the hurricanes and tornadoes on Earth look like kiddie stuff, and the lightning storms look like bottle pops.

I'm not basing this on weather extremities alone. Saturn has been worshipped on Earth since the dawn of time and there is much evidence and gnostic writings that ties the illuminati and the satanic agenda back to the planet. You can research it yourself and see. "We fight not against flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high places." This bible quote may be referring to Saturn as well.
edit on 26-7-2015 by genma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I would ask you to present the proof you speak of, as you are the one making the claim, and thus the burden of proof is on you. I'm not saying what you're putting forward is ill-thought out, just that it isn't exactly the most practical or logical by reasons we know of now. Most of the planets are ancestrally worshiped. Most stars and constellations were too. Their inherent status as icons does not make them more or less valid as objects of divinity.

As for the Bible verse you quoted, I'm pretty sure that is in reference to authority and government, and not necessarily those off the planet. The general Christian faith doesn't play nice with Bible connections off planet Earth generally.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You just made a near identical thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Also, the hurricane on the North Pole is that of a hexagon that the ancients depicted as a symbol of worship. How did all these old religions across the world know this and rever the same thing? The South Pole hurricane resembles that of an eye and is speculated to be the source of the illuminati's All Seeing Eye. The poles also emanate glowing aurora's as if the planet is a machine processing our matrix.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Coincidence?

Are you implying that the hexagon does not have other presentations in nature, and throughout history? Shape resemblance and symbols are not exactly something that I'd weigh heavy on when it comes to circumstantial happenings. There's of course the factor of "seeing what you want to see to make your thoughts true." Be weary that what you're seeing isn't just because you want your theory to be true, but because it's actually fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm kind of thinking we really do not know a lot about some of the planets yet. The two planets Jupiter and Saturn both have a lot of secrets for us to learn. We are going to get some better views of Venus shortly I think, I guess the Russians have got a craft that may hold up better to get more pictures of the planet.

It may be interesting but just think how boring it will be when we know everything about these other planets. I kind of prefer contemplating on them and not really knowing for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If i may say something.

Saturn = satan = cronos the ancient god of time and materialism
www.maicar.com...

saturn - saturday - saturnday - satan day (religions that worship on saturday are worshiping the planet saturn)

saturn is the name of an ancient Roman God. Who we now know as a mythological symbol for the planet.

when you see a black cube- that is symbolic for the planet saturn.

A black robe symbolizes the planet saturn.

This is why we see priests and judges wearing black robes. It all goes back to ancient saturn worship.

It's not literally satans lair, its a symbolic representation of ancient worship of materialism and time. Look up Saturnalia. Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December

Also we have Jupiter = jew peter - peter the apostle of jesus

Jesus - Jes = the latin word for sun - the hebrew word for yes - Jesus is symbolic for the sun

all the characters in the bible are metaphors for the planets, starts, and constellations. It's really a beautiful story if you know the symbolism.
edit on 27-7-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Planet SATURN is a beautiful planet to 1... It is also intriguing that the 6th planet has a six sided Hexagon on its pole.

The Illucentaz connection with its southern pole-

Un-confirmed...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Saturn is really windy with extreme pressure we have no environment on Earth like it. It's tough to say whether life exists on Saturn but on it's moons it's highly likely.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Attention...

Please continue this discussion on the original thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join