It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland Yard accused of covering up London Underground serial killer 'who slayed 18'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Scotland Yard covered up claims by a killer that he had pushed 18 people to their deaths on the London Underground in the 1970s, a former detective has claimed.
Geoff Platt said Kiernan Kelly admitted being a serial killer when he interviewed him for a separate killing in 1984 – but police chiefs decided not to take action to avoid public panic.
He claimed there was a cover-up because of fears over the backlash should it emerge someone had got away with murdering 18 people.

I do suspect this will be found to be true
Isnt it a sad state when the truth is suppressed and yet the same people whom suppress the truth ie the upper echelons of the police force, demand nothing but the truth from the "lesser" members of society

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

Sounds like he really might have done it, based on him being there at all of the reported suicides. Since they clearly didn't investigate, I'd say this fellow is right. That's messed up.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

So in order to not panic people, the families of those 18 dead will get no justice, how pathetic

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Scotland Yard last year didn't release the original Jack the Ripper files to protect the families of the witness testimonies FROM 140 YEARS AGO!!!

In the 90s they also did nothing to prosecute some members in the House of lords for Pedophelia.
So hey they haven't changed their pattern of corruption and hiding evidence.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hrm, this article was written to promote a book, coincidentally written by the same detective who is claiming there was a coverup.

The book is called the London Underground Serial Killer and is $8.99.

So the source is quite suspect being that he will have a financial gain as a result of his claims.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
By "mass panic" I wonder if they weren't also scared that media attention could spark copy cats.
Fortunately, and this is the very first time I've spoken in defense of public surveillance cameras, I'd imagine a wannabe train killer would be picked up almost immediately these days.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well our beloved Police force have been known to do the same regarding kiddie fiddlers, that being a cover up or simply disregarding reports of the incidents. Its really not that far a leap to think they would cover up serial killings just to avoid the public outcry.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hay up the cop haters are at it again. I just wonder if all the detractors were in the shoes of those they accused they would be making similar decisions based on the evidence and not on hearsay and the word of a wannabe bookseller. sheesh.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

one bloody obvious question - if [ as claimed ] :

“ every time someone jumped on the track... Kelly was next to him.”

why isnt that in the origional files - and why was it not investigated at the time ???????????

new topics

top topics

join