It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mohammed Emwazi aka Jihadi John leaves ISIS and is on the run

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Probably end up working for MI6.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

He better run really fast because every security force in existence is going to be wanting a piece of his arse!

I hope when they do capture the fool they remove more than his head.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When a newspaper builds an entire story around an unnamed source it's kinda hard for me to take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Its trending right now. So there is something to the story.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Damn right this fn prick should be terrified. I can't wait until he pays for the horrible atrocities against human beings. It's so sideways though because it was our damn USA government that started this pointless endless war there...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiZZiM

Damn right this fn prick should be terrified. I can't wait until he pays for the horrible atrocities against human beings. It's so sideways though because it was our damn USA government that started this pointless endless war there...

I don't think that is either true or fair. It has been going on much longer than that, even longer than the U.S has been in existence.

Islam has declared Jihad many times through the centuries.

"In February 1998, Osama bin Laden put a "Declaration of the World Islamic Front for Jihad against the Jews and the Crusaders"

You tell me, how are we to deal with that? Should we lay down and die and let people keep terrorising us?

Jihad: War to the Knife

"Soon after Muhammad’s death in June 632 the Islamic coalition of tribes began to fall apart. In the traditional fashion of Arab covenants, upon Muhammad’s death many tribal and clan chiefs no longer felt bound by their old agreements with the prophet. The crux of the problem was the zakat. Some of the allied tribes sent delegations to Medina to negotiate new agreements with Abu Bakr, Muhammad’s father-in-law and the man who succeeded him. The tribes promised to remain Muslim and say their daily prayers in exchange for repeal of the tax. Abu Bakr refused, reportedly saying, “By Allah, if they withhold from me the rope of a camel they paid to [Muhammad], I will fight them for it.” The dispute sparked the Riddah (“Apostasy”) wars."

Islam has been doing this from the very beginning, with each other and against the so called Infidels.

edit on 26-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Maybe Obama will give him political asylum.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

???????????????????????????????????????????????? Erm, say what again?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

He probably got picked up off the coast of 'Libya' in one of our HMS Ships and was bought back to safe haven England!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
According to reports, A source said, It's been reported....etc etc etc....Must be true then.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I fear this is all just propaganda spoon fed to we the people to incite the responses such has been made on this thread.

It makes no sense to have ISIS on your back and the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: paraphi

I fear this is all just propaganda spoon fed to we the people to incite the responses such has been made on this thread.

It makes no sense to have ISIS on your back and the rest of the world.

He is of no use to isis any more because so many country's are now hunting him so it would be normal for them to kill him, so what can he do but run

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I think ISIS is no longer caring about anonymity as they were before their rise to power. I believe little what the MSM or the mouthpieces to Obama say. They lie.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Or more likely, "Man we framed as 'Jihadi John' was just released from one of our black sites & now has is being hunted for something he didn't do".

What was the actual proof that he is "Jihadi John"?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

There is the point you raise quite rightly, we should be concerned we are being emotionally played by the media.

But you can't deny that we have an extraordinary number of young people buzzed with hatred dashing out there even mothers with children, which should say something to all of us about the ideology behind this episode in religion's history.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My hope for him is that when special forces find him .. they make a special kind of barbecue
before removing his head from his shoulders.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well we do have an opening at Guantanimo Bay...I hear the perks are great for a jihadist these days.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Or more likely, "Man we framed as 'Jihadi John' was just released from one of our black sites & now has is being hunted for something he didn't do".

Or he is a sad excuse for a human existence that has seen he really screwed up and now has to pay for his deeds.

And I am pretty sure with the intelligence agencies world wide we have a damn good, if not positive ID as to who Jihadi John really is.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well JJ, he will hopefully get what he deserves along with most others who have traveled ( Some with innocent children ) from around the world to their promised caliphate to lead a happy, fulfilling and productive life ( So they believe ) Shame really.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Qatar? We'll see him at the next world cup then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join