It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So, if people watch it then they ought to keep in mind that it's political propaganda, intentionally made to present only one side.

I have no problem with that, but most people aren't critical thinkers. Quite a few people think that just because it's a movie or on TV it's 100% true.

^^ This pretty much.

Another problem is that people will insulate themselves and only watch/read/listen to what they want to hear.

EDIT: I intentionally read, watch and listen to media that is slanted in ways I don't necessarily agree with. People need to be doing this to develop a more well-rounded idea of what's really going on. Don't be an ostrich and stick your head in the sand of your own beliefs.
edit on 25-7-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
She really fits the definition of a psychopath to a tee. Is it her fault that she attains a supreme position in society, or that of society, that rewards such behaviour.

Definition of Pyschopath
a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.
link

edit on 25 7 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING that comes out about Hillary Clinton this summer is negative. Even here on ATS, there are no threads about her strengths/accomplishments that I could find.

The Democrats had better start grooming someone to run against her in the primary. Someone that can beat Hillary. Could Bernie Sanders be the only Hillary alternative? I think Joe Biden would have a better chance of winning the Democrat's primary than Hillary.

IMO, the population isn't prepared to elect a female President yet. If Hillary were a white male, she would have beat Barack Obama for the 2008 Democratic Nomination..even with all her baggage.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

. Because the film was made partly with corporate contributions, the commission ruled it was "electioneering communications" -- subject to restrictions under campaign finance law.

That's priceless. Aren't the majority of campaigns financed by and all their media/advertising made with corporate contributions? Must be one of those optional rules. I'm gonna have to remember that one, "electioneering communications".

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Everything...and I do mean EVERYTHING that comes out about Hillary Clinton this summer is negative. Even here on ATS, there are no threads about her strengths/accomplishments that I could find.

Hillary has no "accomplishments" or "strengths" that affect the majority of Citizens in positive ways.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I love those certain times when the lighting is just so.
And the camera catches her with that look that tells
me....

get up and ######g run!

You are not the winner.
edit on Rpm72515v45201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
As soon as I saw Ann Coulter I had to stop watching

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

young critic lining up

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hilary is in the pocket of the NY bankers and so can be no more than another puppet. Everyone is sick of Bushs and Clintons. So Mr Trump may be an idiot but he is his own idiot and, so far, can say what he likes because he's self funded. This will split the Rep' vote and may bring a very interesting 3 way election. I find Martin Armstrong a most astute commenter on U.S. affairs and world economics and politics........his daily blogs are VERY educational....go there

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevinipetini

Wouldn't it be good if political candidates wore jumpsuits with sponsors logos like indy drivers prominent stickers on Hillarys racing suit would include Citigroup,Goldman Sachs,JP Morgan,Microsoft,Exxon Mobil and MONSANTO,you know outfits that just scream average american(sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why would that movie ever be shown in a movie theater. Like three people might see it.

ETAsk: What magic did she use to have it banned, if it was ever going to be shown in theaters to begin with?

It was made with corporate contributions and the court classified it as a political ad. As a result, it broke campaign finance laws.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11
So an 1:30 film which cost probably hundreds of dollars maybe even thousands, to make, by a none profit organization got removed and banned because it was deemed the equivalent of a political slandering campaign?

OK! That's like a duh! Is there anything that isn't a political slandering campaign. Not that I am for or against Hillary, but lets be consistent here on our bull# and let them all try there best to slander each other all fair and square like, or close enough.

Ah whatever. I myself will wait for this presidential race to begin, that way I can watch million dollar 1 minute smear commercials campaign on the TV in the news and even Internets, not to mention all the special funding's all these candidates will receive for the incentives, and be truly entertained.

This year may be the first year I may actually watch this show. Or not, likely not.

But! Never the never mind this cheap video low budget stuff. Why watch it when its so low budget, and cheap. That is such low brow stuff. Its not important unless it took at least 2 million to film and make it.

I know some of you are thinking. But oh, why waste the millions and millions of dollars on this whole farce it takes to run and fund these shows, or the whole more expensive process of politicking. Why not take all that money and build a school or hospital or a few hundred schools and hospitals with all that money, or go to the moon, or just buy everybody on this planet a happy meal, or something?

Because its funny, that's why, because it funny. I thought that was the whole point of this stuff. Right? Comedy! Well if so, then this stuff is a gold mine of lolz.

As for a way to pick a candidate to run a nation> Ah I think you would get as good an option or likely much better if they all picked straws, shortest pick is the loser and has to go home and play bingo, the longest straw is the new president, with the between straw having to now be vice president. It would be less bias and less special interests involved then we would all just have to make sure there is no funny business going on with the straws.

Or better yet they all play rock, paper, scissors, for the spot. Best out of three games wins.

Oh ya! I do believe there are a few holes in this whole process. But at least it is consistent on the lolz. We should all look on the bright side of things right.

I see a lot of hyperbolic nonsense and less actual anything meaningful form any of these guys I seen so far, that new Bush guy, ah sorry nothing there, that Trump guy ah more nothing that isn't there, besides how far can you trust somebody that obsessed with what is an obvious comb over.

This Clinton, sorry to many obvious mistakes in the past and to much ass covering and couldn't even to that right. And whoever else there is. No clue really. But we need to move on to the next batch of contenders these guys and gals are kind of overrated.

Or better yet. Is Carrot Top running for president? Now he would not likely make that great of a pres, but we have not had a ginger in office, in like ever. He could be the first one, and it would keep things varied, he would get the red head and ginger votes by a landslide. So that's at least 2 to 6% of the population at the least, in the bank, then he could appeal to the other demographics as well. Would totally be more funnier then our current show at the least.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: xuenchen

. Because the film was made partly with corporate contributions, the commission ruled it was "electioneering communications" -- subject to restrictions under campaign finance law.

That's priceless. Aren't the majority of campaigns financed by and all their media/advertising made with corporate contributions? Must be one of those optional rules. I'm gonna have to remember that one, "electioneering communications".

Yes and no. There were effectively caps on funding at the time this came out, and the funding levels went beyond those caps. This movie would be legal to make and distribute today with the same funding thanks to the Citizens United decision.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Either way, my point remains. The idea of this ever being in theaters is just silly.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: intrptr

Shes always ducking out from under her latest debacle. Did anyone notice that the pressure about her emails and campaign in general got overshadowed in the media by switching to the Trump?

Sure did, which is why I think hes a Trojan horse...……After all he has donated hundreds of thousands to The Clinton Foundation.....

Lol, wondering how much she paid him back (and the media) for this 'cover operation'? Campaigns cost enormously these days, don't they?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Ambition knows no bounds. Ambitious people never stop manipulating to get what they want. They sleep less, work longer, and the sociopathic tendency to get back, get more, get to the top is relentless.

Manipulation of people, rules, and processes sees them to their goals, mindless of who they are stepping on.

A true psychopath is also a rage-aholic and physically violent. She is more a mix of sociopath and narcissist, a most dangerous combination.

Focused on self to the exclusion of all others, unless those others are helping.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Bad or not...democrats will ignore it and republicans and independents will condemn her....I say let the boob become president...eventually the Democrats will realize that not everything they wish for is everything they thought it would be..one party is just as bad as the other...

I recall when Sarah Palin jumped on the Independent bandwagon and to me that was the kiss of death for them...independents just became the republicans 2.0 in my mind. It seemed like a good party at first...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Politicians the world over became pointless pawns when they were made aware of just how much power and money you can make if you support the elite and screw the common person. The notion that people get involved in politics "to do what is right" is now just on the minds of a few fools while the rest bastardise themselves in the hunt for money and power.

You lost the choice as people such a long time ago....Hilary etc are just the creations of a corrupt system that lives above them and keeps people like her and Bush coming like a conveyor belt. The only way to fix it is the one thing almost no one will be willing to do because they don't want to lose the comfort as little as it is...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Seeing "Citizens United" at the beginning was enough for me to hit the Stop. And I don't care for Hillary at all, even less for "Citizens United" thanks a bunch for this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join