It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn Machine is real! **Proof inside**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some say there is a machine dwelling within the planet Saturn that renders the matrix we perceive on Earth. Coincidence has it that Saturn's north and south poles emanate strange and unusual auroras. Now take a look at this picture. It's like the cube in the machine is processing and broadcasting this satanic system.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Now take a look at this video where the guy theorizes how it works along these lines:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: genma

Should add that the theory is based in religon.

At least that is what I got out of it in the the first 3 min and then I was done.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"Proof" usually delivers and actually proves something without a shadow of doubt. This thread and video failed to prove anything, sorry.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hey who knows right? I heard one theory from years ago that human thought does not actually manifest inside our heads and brain, but that in this world its beamed straight into your heads across the ocean using the northern winds and the magnetosphere.

Whatever is what or not. One thing is for sure, we must be going through some earthly alignment with the center of the galaxy and the planets or reaching the ethereal center or solar maximum or nibiru must be effecting us all with its gravitational pull. Because the crazy and confusion about things even the crazy is on the rise exponentially.

As crazy as that sounds.

Well here we have creatures sitting and walking around on this rock thinking its a self propelled automaton and the arbiter of its fate. When everything else around them is effected to one degree or another by heavenly bodies, anything from the sun to the moon and its pull on the oceans to the whole symmetrical order of the cosmos in one form or another.

Yet somehow this this fleshy creature made of 70% water seems to think it above the whole celestial chain which dictates 100% of pretty much everything else that is going on on this planet, and everything around it. The seasons being the least of it, only the most obvious.

Must be quite a magic trick to pull off, to convince a creature complete depended on its outside influences and environments and yes even cosmic bodies that its above everything and everyone when its only a minute part if even that. Even though without a bit of sun oh lets say for a few years the sun and the moon just is not there and everything on this planet is dead long before the end of that year. # a slight change in global temperature would permanently end the majority of us and our great societies and quick.

As for your video? Ah as kookie a theory as any, even the ones I have come to realize in the science text books are equally as kookie. But hey! Everybody at there own pace. And its best to not question your place in this matrix, because it pushes back.

###SNIPPED###

edit on 12amSaturdayam252015f6amSat, 25 Jul 2015 00:47:53 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Corections on Spellingz... with a z at the end..z is short for zzzz, and those zzzz stands for sleapy. To sleapy to spell correctly. I have come full circle in this sentence.

edit on Mon Jul 27 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: If you have any questions regarding staff action please U2U them for clarification or make use of the complaint feature.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Interesting theory but it has some serious holes in it.

1:How would this device be implemented if we are so far away from technology like that?

2:If this was real it would need maintenance every now and then and we don't have anyone being sent to Saturn as we lack the technology.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ok so a black cube on Saturn that is controlled/created by lucifer.

He then uses this to cast an illusion over us through the "eye of Saturn".

Now I like a good fiction, and that makes for quite the story but I fail to see the proof.

Talking with my "bro Jesus" doesn't exactly come off as proof to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Interesting theory but it has some serious holes in it.

1:How would this device be implemented if we are so far away from technology like that?

2:If this was real it would need maintenance every now and then and we don't have anyone being sent to Saturn as we lack the technology.

unlesss a more advanced civilization is responsible

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What's so unusual about Saturn's aurora? It has a different dynamo system than Earth does, but it still acts like one would expect a giant bipole magnet interacting with charged particles from the sun to act.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So, uh, where's this 'proof'?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
So, uh, where's this 'proof'?
Have you SEEN these spiffy YouTube thumbnails, dude?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Surely our current religious ideas are simply those imposed upon ancient paganism and one of their greatest tools, astrology albeit radically altered. The bible merrily transposed the planet Saturn into a devil, Satan with a lot of the ancient attributes from the planet simply imposed on 'him' the devil.

Sure Saturn represents the sensory or physical limits of what we know, you could call this the infrastructure of our knowledge and world, but its come about simply because the planet Saturn was the further away outer planet that we with our human eyes could see. It was considered that Saturn was the boundary, or restriction placed around the world.

Somewhat worryingly the young man doesn't pose the question as to whom placed his cube and set up his 'machine' in that planet the first place, but happily accepts there is a cube there controlling humans that he hopes people will believe in simply by blind faith. He's clearly very sincere but when he mentions chats with his Brother Christ and another, although for him a theory, perhaps others may see it differently.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
My bs detector showed a spike while reading title !
Now it's exploded !
Ps I like you style of proof

If I had 3 hands I'd triple face palm but I'll just give it a bigger than normal 2
edit on 25-7-2015 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Interesting post but as soon as reference is made to the bible it loses credibility. Most scholars are agreed that the Old Testament is a condensed version of an earlier story and as for the New Testament the first gospel it is now agreed was written about sixty years after the event. It's a bit like me trying to write about WW2 even with access to the Internet I still know very little about it. Maybe best lose your religious bias and keep to the subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
How does he get around the three hour (more or less) round trip problem?

By the time you perceive something, it gets to the machine on Saturn, and the machine sends you new instructions, it's going to take about three hours at the speed of light.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You really CAN make this # up as you go along...
edit on 25-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The long and short of it? Yes there is certainly something in this the more you piece it together! This is at the far end of the spectrum of gargantuan 'conspiracy theories' for lack of a better term and to the uninitiated or half brainers then this is beyond their capacity of understanding..

/burp

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

They guy has managed to ascertain that if you take apart a 3 dimensional cube and get a 2 dimensional cross, who would have thought? LoL

edit on 25-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Neo:whoa.

Oh man. lol. Op you been reading creepy pasta huh? I have a solution. we bless a nuclear weapon and send it to saturn to detonate it close to the center of it as possible. i f nothing happens then theory is disproven.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You should add that the proof is nothing more than conspiratorial ramblings that only prove how gullible some people are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join