It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of 2 Tulsa Cops outside closed Walmart

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

On the many, many military installations comprising many, many acres of land we have here in the US?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How in the hell did these two become cops?????

They obviously failed every single department course on how to instill fear, fabricate violations and physically assault the public.

All joking aside, these guys are cool. I hope that they are spared from the turmoil that the government is trying so hard to create between citizens and law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Having lived in Tulsa for a time I can attest that most of the cops out there are pretty chill guys.

If you don't give them lip they'll generally be pretty good to you. The area where that Wal-Mart is, is also considered kinda "ghetto" for Tulsa (Memorial and Admiral intersection) with most places north of Admiral being pretty run down unless you head further northwest into Downtown Tulsa.

I've eaten that particular Burger King more than once, and it does overlook the Wal-Mart quite nicely.

Kudos to the TPD for being cool with the guy. Sounds like they were mostly interested in whether the drone caught any footage of the suspected robber, and not actually suspicious of the drone pilot himself.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Those were police I can respect and they even gave great reasoning as to why all police need to wear recorders! That video should be used as training for cadets.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You know a curious thing, the day the Chinese market crashed, I went to our local Walmart and the whole thing was closed. A small sigh on one of the doors saying there was a plumbing leak, sorry for the inconvenience.

Fast forward two weeks or so, I went again and the front entrance was getting re-tiled, and cones and tape set up, though opened for customers.

This was after hearing of all this Jade Helm bits and pieces that made me suspicious.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I quit going to that walmart years ago. You couldn't pay me shop there after dark, people have been robbed, stabbed and shot in the parking lot.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I only went to wal-mart when absolutely necessary. I mostly shopped at Reasors when I lived in Tulsa.

And if I HAD to go to wal-mart, I'd go to the one on 71st.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This is nice to see in light of many recent events.. maybe it has something to do with the location the officers are based (I.e county/state), but I would personally lean more towards negative police behaviour being a lot more publicised due to it grabbing more attention.

Just like newpapers like to focus more on the negatives and mistakes of politicians/congressmen and council members

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm very suspicious of cops in general, but I can't help but just like these two fellows! They seem like genuinely nice guys. Good video, thanks for sharing!

/TOA

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Typically I am one of the first to jump on the bad cop bandwagon and rage against the woes of corruption and disrespectful behavior by our countries police force...but this time...I am impressed and it actually made me feel hopeful!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What a tool this guy is. Uh huh. I can fly in restricted air space because I'm only a hundred eighty feet. That's what the book said. Those cops should've beaten his ass.

Can you imagine how this clown would've acted if those cops were the ones using the drone?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You have to gut the inside to get access to tunels underneath.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The African American cop is actually a great guy (had a run in..) he listened to my side and actually let me slide with lesser charges on what would have been a serious offense.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Thank you for the PSA. Checking people out is part of what cops do, so deal with it like a sane person already. This is the result. Whatever happens, a ticket, your arrest, follow the process. You'll get to state your case later, in court, if you don't agree. I had a ticket dismissed just by going to talk to people at the court. I didn't deserve it, but I simply signed for it, see you later officer. I have called police for help and they always helped me. I have refused to do what they said about a dispute, and said it would be resolved in civil court, and that was that. They busted dealers and ran some others off to keep my neighborhood safe. When there was a domestic shooting, there they were. When I called about gunshots in front of my house, there they were. If you break laws, they are not friends. If you follow the law, they will be your best buddies. a reply to: Violater1

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrisss
What a tool this guy is. Uh huh. I can fly in restricted air space because I'm only a hundred eighty feet. That's what the book said. Those cops should've beaten his ass.

Can you imagine how this clown would've acted if those cops were the ones using the drone?

Ok, officer

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Brings to mind my temporary move out to AZ when i was 21 yrs old. 2 cars with Illinois plates, female friend roommate to be and i needed a break after 8 hrs driving, but nowhere to stop for many miles in OK. We pull over on the shoulder, get out and stretch, pop a squat on my spoiler. Trooper spots us, makes a U-Turn. "Here we go, they're going to empty our stuffed-to-the-brim cars, hoping to find drugs because we're young, possibly plant something, then, a decent chance we get raped."

Trooper greets us, asks if we're having car trouble. "Nope, just needed a little break from the drive. " His response after some friendly chat: "no problem, just want to make sure you're safe. I'll back up and run the lights to help make sure nobody runs into you."

The highlight of a 12-hr drive day.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Actually my jaded and cynical side popped up when I saw this video. Those cops were being TOO nice. By acting nice they allayed the suspicions of the drone operator. If they went hardass, the kid would've suspected something was up and wondered why the police were trying to frighten/intimidate him into leaving. The kid could come back or possibly gotten others involved. So the officers played it cool to lessen the chances of others investigating the site.

See what years of the site have done to me?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join