It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHECK this out what I found EXAMINING the new pluto image.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There is no premise to this thread.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
There is no premise to this thread.

I dunno about that..... if you look hard enough, I found something!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Guys, I think I've spotted terrain. I circled the part in question. I'm just not sure though...

edit on 16-7-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Theresmoretolife
It looks like the head of an alien.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think aliensuns 7 oclock skull thingie looks much more interesting. But, even that im not really sure about. But just to play along, maybe its a warning sign saying "humans, do not venture beyond this point. death awaits you if you do..." All its missing is a pair of crossbones. Without the crossbones, I say "Onward!"

Maybe pluto was once flourishing with life, and some alien race exterminated all the lifeforms on that planet, and they left that mark as a way to say "Yeah! We exterminated all the lifeforms on this planet! We kick ass! High five, bros! Whoo-hoo!"

But what if life is just a trap and the only way to end the cycle of reincarnation and free ourselves from this prison is to end all life... in the whole universe. Maybe after we die, we have an existence that is Much better, but then we get sucked back into physical 3d existence because the physical lifeforms here keep on reproducing because they don't know any better, and we are born with amnesia so we cannot pass along the message of truth.

And we are preprogrammed to fear death and do everything possible to survive and reproduce as a way to keep us imprisoning ourselves... as our population grows more and more, more and more souls are snatched away from paradise and put in this hellhole. Dont get me wrong, I love life for the most part... but we dont know, this could be hell compared to the "other" existence.

And to make matters worse, we are actively seeking ways to prolong our life, and eventually acheive immortality... eventually trapping every soul in existence here in the 3d realm... forever!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I see what you're pointing to. I also see, directly to the right, a wishbone and 2 prisms.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This is what I find interesting,

These look like flows of some kind, the one on the left also has a rectangular shaped depression or hole whatever.

Link to ATS file,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morningglory

Now that you mention it, kinda looks like Betty Rubble wearing a hat.

Odd that you say that...I was checking my DVR last night and my 11-year-old son had recorded an episode of "The Flintstones." Just out of the blue...sheesh, Fred.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Guys, I think I've spotted terrain. I circled the part in question. I'm just not sure though...

Oh my god, I knew those sneaky bastards at NASA were hiding something! I never thought it would be terrain though! This changes everything! Well spotted!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Looks like a dogs teat?
edit on 16-7-2015 by PickledOnion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It looks like the face of Mars popped up in Pluto.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I`m not seeing it. Here...I zoomed a pic for you.

What you think you are seeing is nothing more than optical illusion.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

I`m not seeing it. Here...I zoomed a pic for you.

What you think you are seeing is nothing more than optical illusion.

Actually.. now that you zoom it in. It looks like a reptilian sticking it's tongue at me

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Awesome find OP!!
You have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Plutonian rocks look the same as Martian and Terran rocks!
It took Nasa over 9 years for the same results, you were able to accomplish it in 9 seconds!
Well done!!!

edit on 16-7-2015 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

Yeah and above on the right there is a shark right?

As I have said, it`s an optical illusion unless you want to believe human imagination instead

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Did an advanced alien/ancestor civilisation terraform huge skull monuments on Pluto millions of years ago?

A message from the distant past?

Worth consideration before a snap judgement of natural features, coincidental shadows and pareidolia?

Link to full res image

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

LOL, how did you find that shark. I clearly see that but not what the OP is trying to point out.

Clearly you solved the mystery. Its an advertising campaign for SharkNado 4

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

that is definitely "left shark"....it makes its own rules so its no surprise its on pluto

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The very fact that you put "CHECK" and "EXAMINING" in caps has me convinced!........I love shouty posts!
edit on 16/7/2015 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yabba dabba doo!

No matter how hard I try, I can't see anything but Betty Rubble wearing a hat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join