It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know why Illegal Immigration into the US is so Attractive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

you can visit the Walmart near our home on any given first or second week of the month and literally see dozens of Central and south American's filling up grocery carts and paying for it with EBT cards I am not kidding

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If you come into the USA illegally, you basically get the same status as any other resident except for the right to vote, and you face an administration that is reluctant to deport you, even when you admit that you're an illegal immigrant.

Illegals have been interviewed on the NEWS and still haven't been deported. Illegals have been given celebrity status and still haven't been deported.

Illegals now if they get to the USA it's likely they'll get a job, get health care, get a driver's license, and be able to live life like an American, in almost every sense of the world.

Many of them integrate with communities of other illegals and don't have to worry about not being able to speak English.

The US Government must know which companies are hiring them (even Donald Trump has admitted hiring illegals at his hotels and construction sites).

ICE is a completely ineffective agency.

The USA is NOT a signatory to the land mine accord. It's time to mine the border.

The illegals also know that if they get caught, they will wind up in a US jail, where they will get three meals a day, healthcare, education, and a roof over their head, and be living MUCH better than they were where they came from, with no worries about where their next meal is coming from.

It's time to build jails of the most basic kind for illegal immigrants, in territory where the weather is the most hostile.

A wire fence jail on an Alaskan plain somewhere would be ideal. Miles from anywhere. No guards needed, just drop them off by chopper and resupply with food once a month or so.

Once people know the conditions they'll be housed in if caught, they'd stop coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My wife came here legally, still can't work. Her sister saw how long it was taking her, came here illegally, got a job right away, and will be legal in the end anyways.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The system is all arse backwards. It should help those spouses of US citizens get their green cards easier.

And allow our spouses to work and get drivers licenses while processing their permanent resident visa.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

It's not like this by chance, this is how they want it. I agree with you though.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The illegals also know that if they get caught, they will wind up in a US jail, where they will get three meals a day, healthcare, education, and a roof over their head, and be living MUCH better than they were where they came from, with no worries about where their next meal is coming from.

It's time to build jails of the most basic kind for illegal immigrants, in territory where the weather is the most hostile.

A wire fence jail on an Alaskan plain somewhere would be ideal. Miles from anywhere. No guards needed, just drop them off by chopper and resupply with food once a month or so.

Once people know the conditions they'll be housed in if caught, they'd stop coming.

Similar but not quite.
I would outsource the jails to China or some other country that doesn't take $hit from criminals and know how little a person needs to live on.
If you make jail unpleasant enough it will actually be a deterrent to crime and yes border jumping is a crime.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Mexicans live 20 people to a house and swindle the system for everything it is worth. My neighbors fit this to a tee they have 20 people living in the 3 bedroom 1300 sq ft house and all drive nice cars while the house and yard fall apart. If you ask them many do not even consider themselves Americans or want to become Americans. They are just using the system and American taxpayers for everything they can before this grand lie is figured out.

I could fix this issue in one week............Any employer caught giving jobs to illegals and any person helping illegals in any way including charities would face felony charges and loss of business permits. Furthermore only emergency medical services could be provided. You do not need to build a wall......This will work. All of the Mexican nationals would flee in mass and the real immigrants would follow the system and become welcomed Americans.
edit on 14-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Hey ChesterJohn, I admire you and your wife for sticking to the principles of hard work, respect for the law and integrity!

It is a sad fact of life that those who don't have that kind of personal integrity seem to get ahead in the short term. (This is true of any kind of fraudster anywhere in the world... illegal immigrant or natural citizen makes no difference).

I say SEEM because people like that are keeping score only on the personal comparison level, but not on the count of what makes a stronger more cohesive community/world anyone would be proud of contributing to.

You and yours are doing it right. Wondering if you might be able to get some advice from a good and honest immigration attorney...? Just an hour's consultation for discussion and advice... not an expensive full on legal battle yet.

I am praying it works out for your wife and you and your family.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Honestly it isn't that attractive but right wing pundits are getting massive hits or are making a ton of money based on the hate these types of stories generate.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I listed out the benefits to illegal entry and you say there are none. Go back and reread there are far more benefits to migrate illegally than legally in my wife's case

And there is no hate here just injustice

edit on 14-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Honestly it isn't that attractive but right wing pundits are getting massive hits or are making a ton of money based on the hate these types of stories generate.

Then why did my sister in law choose to enter illegally even though she could have entered legally? Why wife still isn't working, her sister was working 2 days after getting here illegally.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

the laws are arse backwards.

and you prove the point that it is more attractive to come in illegally than legally and the later should be promoted by the Govt not the illegal entry they support now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join