It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are the NIST FOIA Videos Cut and Tampered With?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well. This thread has been enlightening. Moreso about our members than the topic sadly.

Thanks for the thread and thanks for still asking questions, SnF.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
For an example why is this video cut at 18:40?

Now show us the "uncut" original then.

How can I show you the original when NIST held these videos and released them . You are really not his dumb are you?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

How can I show you the original

Oh dear, so how do you know that is not the original? You made a claim, but have been unable to back that silly claim up!

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Well. This thread has been enlightening. Moreso about our members than the topic sadly.

Thanks for the thread and thanks for still asking questions, SnF.

This video is also edited, I am not sure if it was edited like this and given to NIST by NBC or was this edited after NIST received it.
edit on 11-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

How can I show you the original when NIST held these videos and released them . You are really not his dumb are you?

How can you say NIST tampered with them if you haven't seen the originals?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How can you say NIST tampered with them if you haven't seen the originals?

I said the NIST videos have been tampered with and then asked the question who tampered with them, and did NIST received them in those states or did NIST edit them after.

I have just successfully shown that the videos released by request from the FOIA have been edited and are missing key elements as the videos are cut during the collapse or just before or the sound omitted completely.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I said the NIST video have been tampered with

You said that, but have been unable to show that....

and asked the question who tampered with them,

if you have not seen the original how do you know that they were tampered with?

I have just successfully shown that the videos released by request from the FOIA have been edited

No, you claimed that, but have been unable to show that....

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yes I have shown videos to prove my point and thousands will agree with me as they have in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

You once again you have failed to team up on my threads and change public opinion and only swayed others from reading your posts because you have yet to debunk any of my claims and your style is with ridicule, sarcasm and ignorance.

Understand that thousands of people see these threads and you have to admit I make a damn good solid case every time, understand that people rarely read past the first page too and will come across my threads through google searching.

Its all about the education and spreading of this knowledge and I proud of the light I shine. I do it for the innocent family members and firefighters, service men and women who lost their lives in result of 911.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
###SNIPPED###

That's what the OP is saying. Show us the original uncut/ unedited/ untampered/ raw footage as the NIST footage so obviously cut/ edited/ tampered and cooked.

That way it can be compared.
You're asking the OP to do something nobody but the holders of the original footage can do...............But then you know that.
You are either mistaken with your belief of what is possible/impossible (and for that you shall be forgiven) or are being intentionally obstructive in an attempt to derail the thread.

If you wholeheartedly believe the OS why post so many times in this thread? Why does it matter so much if others don't. Sure.....Deny Ignorance'n'all that......but don't make YOURSELF look stoopid in the process.
edit on Sat Jul 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Why are you still reviewing vidios of 911??? For years? Why why why? This is old news. 14years old . Guys give it up already nothing comes of this endless review. What are you looking for? A vid where you can see George Bush and DickChaney running out of the towers with big lighters in hand and a sign saying we did it?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The only thing that really tells is that he didnt watch the videos. It doesn't tell us that what he says is rubbish or ignorance. That dig was made by you because he doesn't believe what you say.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Funny how there has never been one video where you hear the
boom
boom
boom
of controlled explosions.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I proud of the light I shine.

Did you know that cameras have this thing, it's called a record/standby button.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Hmm, lets see...

It could be that there was language which needed to be removed to prevent bias, it could be that victims were seen in frame, or it could simply be about saving time in viewing.

In contrast, I would like to ask why 9/11 conspiracy folks do exactly the same with their videos, removing context from the things people are saying, removing sections of videos that don't support their conspiracy, actively altering the intent of opinions expressed by people actually there on the day to make it seem as though they're saying something else...

Y'know, like the firefighters talking about the impact of the floors pancaking down being cut and spliced to make it sound like they were talking about a "controlled demolition" of building 7, for instance.

No matter what you present as suspicious about the NIST videos, none of it is any less credible than the utterly stupid and clearly biased nonsense from the average conspiracy theorist attempting to make this something it wasn't.

After more than ten years of this rubbish absolutely no one in the conspiracy world has been able to offer any proof of anything they propose happened, nothing at all has been proven to contradict what millions of people actually saw and experienced on that day.

Soooo.... "nuh uh", is your basic argument. I'll raise you, is too times infinity.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

On a conspiracy site, folks who believe in this conspiracy are 'silly'?

You have very little idea as to how superfluous you are to me because of the rules of conduct here prohibiting ad hominem workovers. However it would behoove you to consider all of George Carlin's vocabulary and contrarian spirit when you consider the level of loathsomeness you possess by my measure.

Since I am sure your research led to this position, all of the MSM outlets, the corpserist adherents applaud your depth of knowledge.

I suspect that you wear bowties and watch blondes on the news.

(post by Shadow Herder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: waypastvne

I proud of the light I shine.

Did you know that cameras have this thing, it's called a record/standby button.

Yes are you implying that most of the videographers who filmed the videos in question paused and recorded all around the same time of the penthouse collapse? They paused and recorded during a major event all around the same time? Nope, as you can see in my examples they were cut out.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Funny how there has never been one video where you hear the
boom
boom
boom
of controlled explosions.

Not all the explosives were used at once as the eyewitnesses state. There was a big one just before the first plane hit, during the second plane hit.... events as distractions.
Notice the booms happen much before the tower even begins to lean before the collapse?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumberWarrior
[snipped]

That's what the OP is saying. Show us the original uncut/ unedited/ untampered/ raw footage as the NIST footage so obviously cut/ edited/ tampered and cooked.

That way it can be compared.
You're asking the OP to do something nobody but the holders of the original footage can do...............But then you know that.
You are either mistaken with your belief of what is possible/impossible (and for that you shall be forgiven) or are being intentionally obstructive in an attempt to derail the thread.

If you wholeheartedly believe the OS why post so many times in this thread? Why does it matter so much if others don't. Sure.....Deny Ignorance'n'all that......but don't make YOURSELF look stoopid in the process.

I have posted the youtube video and then download the 'raw' Nist file WPIX dub5 30.avi and it was not edited after it left NIST servers . It was either cut before NIST received them or they themselves cut out key moments.

edit on Sat Jul 11 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
dblepost

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join