It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Disguised As A Cloud"? What Do You Think?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just come by this article and video whilst reading 'the news'. I've had a look at this video a few times and all I can say is strange? This thing does have an unnatural/suspicious motion? I couldn't tell the wind direction,but I'm on a phone so I have only a small screen.

It may well be just a mundane rogue cloud? or I can imagine people saying "plastic carrier bag"?

See what you think ATS I'm just putting it out there for further scrutiny.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Very strange.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
as far as clouds go, that is indeed a oddball.
the movement is more interesting to me than any percieved "lights" (which looked to me like just dense whiteness within wispy coulds.

tbh, it may just be a cloud, but if there was some super advanced stealth craft..like futuretech advanced craft, thats what I imagine it would look and react like.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It looks like something that was lifted and blown out of Manhattan's Garment District. Definitely real and definitely an UFO.

In what New York borough or suburb what this video filmed?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
it looks cool. graceful movement. i would have kept filming a bit longer. a 'cloud-fo' ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Indeed !a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

This isn't the first UFO Hector Garcia has filmed.

The cloud UFO raises suspicions , I think it's fake.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Well, alrighty then, "I ain't never seen no # like that" either, Hector.

Oh wait!

Yes I have...

edit on 6-7-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

It may well be just a mundane rogue cloud? or I can imagine people saying "plastic carrier bag"?

Well, what can I say.. it looks exactly like a plastic bag. Flies just like a plastic bag, seems close to the camera man, like few feet away, turns darker when camera gets directed towards light source. I'm not even sure if this thread is serious anymore, maybe I am stupid to even try and explain it.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
as far as clouds go, that is indeed a oddball.
the movement is more interesting to me than any percieved "lights" (which looked to me like just dense whiteness within wispy coulds.

tbh, it may just be a cloud, but if there was some super advanced stealth craft..like futuretech advanced craft, thats what I imagine it would look and react like.

funny you mention perceived lights..this Guy said:

"Looking out my window this morning there was a cloud coming down from the sky with sparkling lights in it it was moving weird so I pulled my phone out."

I don't see that it is not out of the realms of possibility? that this could be achieved with high tech btw.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would say something similar to a cellophane bag of some sort. Such as the ones you get from the dry cleaners.
Pretty sure that's what you're saying. If so then I'm in agreement.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This isn't the first UFO Hector Garcia has filmed.

The cloud UFO raises suspicions , I think it's fake.

Thanks for looking into that! I'm not familiar with this Guy? I'll look Him up.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: carewemust

I would say something similar to a cellophane bag of some sort. Such as the ones you get from the dry cleaners.
Pretty sure that's what you're saying. If so then I'm in agreement.

Yep..that's what it is. You can see it gently rolling as it floats by above the telephone lines. I was just trying to sauce up my interpretation for entertainment purposes!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

Well, what can I say.. it looks exactly like a plastic bag. Flies just like a plastic bag, seems close to the camera man, like few feet away, turns darker when camera gets directed towards light source. I'm not even sure if this thread is serious anymore, maybe I am stupid to even try and explain it.

He he! well that's why it's here for as many ideas as we can throw at it. I wouldn't say it had a typical plastic bag motion though? /seriously

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Come on guys, it's just a large piece of cotton candy that slipped out of a kids hand

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Never heard of him either but gave his name a quick search , the alarm bells for me in the video you posted start at the beginning as the cloud opens up , the movement looks jerky and false , the fact the action starts shortly after he zooms in is another slight problem , it's either good timing or by design.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

no way it's a plastic bag. goes behind the phone lines which are some distance away before zooming in. too big.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Well, alrighty then, "I ain't never seen no # like that" either, Hector.

Oh wait!

Yes I have...

Lol cool video

Sentient cloud it is then

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Why not a really BIG plastic bag like they use to protect vehicles against water damage, like you see here. www.youtube.com...

Add a little helium, let it go, begin filming and... viola! you've got the world and ATS buzzing!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
a reply to: iknowyou

no way it's a plastic bag. goes behind the phone lines which are some distance away before zooming in. too big.

Actually its prolly a high altitude balloon coming back down from the edge of the atmosphere. they are very large and clear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join