It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megalodon Ancestor? Largest Great White I have ever seen....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Not to mention the documentary they also put out about the lost footage of a "Mermaid" being found

This Great White does look very docile.. I'm surprised it didnt go straight for the diver when he/she slapped it. Maybe it was too pregnant to make a sudden turn and eat him right up.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
a reply to: rexsblues

Not to mention the documentary they also put out about the lost footage of a "Mermaid" being found

This Great White does look very docile.. I'm surprised it didnt go straight for the diver when he/she slapped it. Maybe it was too pregnant to make a sudden turn and eat him right up.

It's extremely rare that white sharks woudl atack divers. They only atack their natural prey with instinct (there was a documentary on shark week where a guy tested this out and it prooved that the sharks would atack fish rather than humans the entire time.)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wouldn't fancy being in the water with that thing.

It doesn't just look huge, but to me it looks kind of...fat.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Just when you though it was safe to go back in the water....."

He's gonna need a bigger cage! And people wonder why I don't swim in the ocean......

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A truly epic-looking creature. Hard to believe that those things used to be twice as big, but it's not hard to believe that they've been around millions of years.

Scarier still is the thought that something took a bite out of one of those massive bast*rds in Australian waters last year and nearly bit it in half. To some of the beasts in the depths of the oceans, these sharks could be like plankton!

<< 1  2   >>

join