It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs appear on International Space Station cameras just as NASA cuts live feed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: admirethedistance
So, where are the UFOs?

If it's flying, and you don't know what it is, it is a UFO by definition.

Nothing in that video appears to be flying, or under any sort of intelligent control, though. The movement of those dots appears perfectly consistent with that of something in orbit.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Called it! It was nothing out of the ordinary.... Some people are so desperate to want to see and alien or UFOs they have a tendency to label anything unknown a UFO....

You just contradicted yourself lol.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

If something is flying/in the air/above the ground or surface and we don't know what it is, the it is a UFO.

Also UFO does not mean alien spacecraft lol.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Called it! It was nothing out of the ordinary.... Some people are so desperate to want to see and alien or UFOs they have a tendency to label anything unknown a UFO....

You just contradicted yourself lol.

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

If something is flying/in the air/above the ground or surface and we don't know what it is, the it is a UFO.

Also UFO does not mean alien spacecraft lol.

No, it does mean flying. Nothing is flying, hence no UFO.

Title it "unknown debris" and we may have something.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that the live feed was purposely cut. Two of the three dots were already out of field of the video, and the third was only a few seconds way from doing the same.

I would think if they purposely cut the video they would have done it MUCH sooner, don't you think? Like a second or two after they came into view?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: charolais

Of course. One more reason this is in the Hoax forum.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Hoax bin already? Based on what?

Based on the fact that SecureTeam10 tries to pass stuff off like this as being legit.

They are pushing thirdphaseofmoon right out of the top hoax channels on youtube.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
And I willleve these for those to ponder who think SecureTeam10 is anything other than a moneymaking hoax channel...

vimeo.com...

Enjoy.

edit on 28-6-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Not sure this is a Secure team 10 video, it seems to say mr enigma. Is he part of secure team 10? I am asking because I don't know.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech I am still not sure why this is a hoax. Drudge had the link. The link led to a normal newspaper which carried the story and video.

(this is not to kromlech, there was no post separately icon, so I replied).

edit on 30-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Mr Enigma is a known hoaxer

All videos that are posted by or originate from Mr Enigma will be summarily moved into the Hoax Forum here on ATS as we will not assist in furthering a hoax..

Hope this clears it up

Thank you all

Semper

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So just because some (semi) legitimate sources carry a bad story, that makes it true?

I can't speak to whether or not this video originated with known hoaxers SecureTeam10, as I don't know, but what I do know, is that it shows only three 'objects' that could be anything, moving in a way entirely consistent with and expected of objects in orbit.
edit on 6/30/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I agree with you. Secureteam10 has been the source for a lot of interesting NASA videos pieces. There are other sources of equally strange and interesting pieces, like Martyn Stubbs as one example.

Taking this hard line approach of hoax without any evidence apart from some discrimination is unfortunate. The video does not identify what the lights are, just three lights. My interpretation of their trajectory is that the lights are travelling in a direction that is leaving orbit. I have seen many legitimate NASA videos a lot crazier than this.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

i JUST MADE A THREAD ABOUT THIS AND IT WAS IMMEDIATELY PUT IN THE TRASH BIN IT IS BEING CARRIED BY - sorry for capps- its A European news paper the Irish independent and is not a semi anything. here the link can we VERIFY that this was indeed an authentic ISS feed before it gets hoaxed or trashed???? a cover up if i ever saw one.

www.independent.ie...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Just because some MSM source has picked it up doesn't give this any more validity..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

OK Back to the original thought actual verification time date video feed was live and the time it went out ? is there any way to verify this information as acurate ???

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

None of that has been provided I thought?

Always sends off alarm bells when such information is withheld

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

is there any way to verify this information as acurate ???

You can set up a Raspberry Pi server for about $35-, get a cheep 3 - 10 TB drive for $200 for storage and build you own back up if you have some bandwidth to spare. There are other options if you have more money.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I know. Firstly I give ATS heaps of Kudos for being able to talk about 9/11 in a way that I could not anywhere else. The UFO topic is a tough one. Remember to breath and just take things a step at a time.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

LOL i really stepped in it this time!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Not sure this is a Secure team 10 video, it seems to say mr enigma.

No it's theirs.

But does it actually matter, because either way they are going to push their hoax videos for money from the gullible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join