It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Civil War in the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Keep it. Have your little war. While you're all killing each other over which failed ideology is less-bad, I'm just gonna go live in the desert somewhere.

That's a great idea....

Bring a lot of good stuff when you come. Strangers are always welcomed by the locals here in the desert SW.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is as good a place as any to coin the phrase: In sourcing... This is what is happening under the sleeping noses of Americans right now. Outsourcing is complete for the most part, all of the golden parachutes landed, now the ultimate InSourcing begins where the flood gates open to those who were once considered illegal immigrants.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Born and raised, my friend. No stranger at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

NON physical violence is the way, but never in our history were the large battles fought with words or politics... without confrontation, this county sinks to complete and utter tyranny. A police state that makes 1984 look like a pleasure cruise.

Its less about responsible gun ownership and more about responsible citizenship. When the time comes, there will be Police, Military and other that will have each Americans Back against something similar to what we saw happen in Nazi Germany among other historical events of genocidal rampage.

We have lost respect worldwide due to politics, but the true back bone of how we became the greatest nation on earth still lives and breathes on her shores, We The People. I believe in Them.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

I do believe there will be a New Civil War in this Country in the future. I'm not sure if it will be anything like the last one. But it will be ugly. As we have seen from the last 14 months that our inner city residents have just about had enough. All that is needed is a trigger event to spark it.

What you have described isn't a civil war....what you have imagined is a race war. And that's exactly what I see happening depending on the trigger event. Remember LA....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Revolution spreads to America, lol.

Seriously though, there won't be any large scale uprising in the US anytime soon, the poor are far to dependent on the system. If the steady flow of welfare, food stamps and illegal drugs ever stopped, then you would see mass large scale violent riots that would cause order to crash.

The middle class also have far to much to lose by uprising against the government, even if they are struggling.

Business as usual.... nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I suppose i would be more fearful of all this if i lived on the East Coast, but like others here I grew up in the desert and now live in the high mountains. So bring it on Easties!

The West shall stand!

Viva la resistance!
Viva la West!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It's the fall of the Empire happening right under our noses.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I do believe there will be a New Civil War in this Country in the future. I'm not sure if it will be anything like the last one. But it will be ugly. As we have seen from the last 14 months that our inner city residents have just about had enough. All that is needed is a trigger event to spark it.

What you have described isn't a civil war....what you have imagined is a race war. And that's exactly what I see happening depending on the trigger event. Remember LA....

Please, don't assume to change what I described. I mentioned NOTHING about race. And remember one thing.. Black people don't riot. Poor people do. Look at the issue from a world view. In areas of mass disturbance (Riots) it's driven by the POOR. And when one million protest in India against their government Race has NOTHING to do with it.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hope it starts on a Monday.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No chance. People can not even be bothered to vote. Or protest in any real numbers for any amount of time. People have pretty good lives and that is all they concern themselves with. Look at our long history of times of unrest. We are pretty much a zero right now compared most of our history.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't expect a civil war, I don't see any state leaving the union. I do expect some form of revolution and this doesn't require a large percentage of the population to rebel.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Actually, in my estimation, Race will have everything to do with it. Just not the Race we are thinking of....

The Hybrid Wars

Crazed scientists all over the globe are “playing god” with the very building blocks of life. Today, thanks to extraordinary advances in the field of genetic modification, scientists are now able to do things that were once unthinkable. Part human/part animal hybrid monsters are being created by scientists all over the planet and it is all perfectly legal. Scientists justify mixing the DNA of humans and animals by claiming that it will help them “cure diseases” and “feed the world”, but the reality is that all of this genetic modification is a tremendous threat to the human race. It is only a matter of time before humans start allowing themselves to be genetically-modified in order to “fight illness” or to “enhance” their abilities. The temptation to insert the genes of animals or plants into people in order to create “super soldiers” or a “superior race” will certainly prove to be much too tempting. Unless something is done to hold all of this back, it seems almost certain that genetic hell will be unleashed on the human race. Once genetically-modified humans start breeding with normal humans there will be no putting the genie back into the bottle. Eventually, we could get to the point where there are very few “100% humans” left.

THe great irony in my eyes is that many federal and local lawmakers have actively tried to stop human-animal hybridization projects from taking place in their states. It's going on everywhere, and trust me when I say i am not a reactionary at all. I #ing love it and look forward to becoming a Hybrid myself.

Needless to say we shall make the Pure Bloods suffer for their indecent crimes against the people.

Viva la resistance!
Viva la West!
edit on 15-6-2015 by Thorneblood because: For the good of all Chimera!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
How is 2015 that much different than 2009? It didn't happen then. I've been hearing of social chaos for years, and thought if it were to happen it would have already. I actually think things are getting a tick better than worse.

A tick better? what happy little planet are you living on? The crap is hitting the fan everywhere you look. I feel so vulnerable in my white dinner jacket. Tell me the GPS coordinates of your happy world and i'll be right over.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

haha, I'm apparently in the scum hole of the earth right now. Texas. Seriously, it's a bit better now than it was 5-6 years ago. Not sure what's going on with your life right now, but you might wanna take a break and try to better yourself. Definitely move if you can, sounds like you need it. We got jobs.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think the unrest will start on the east coast as businesses move from the ever increasing high tax states to the southeast lower tax non union states.The northeast will increasingly be populated by the no hope poor and the ultra wealthy, making it ripe for a big turnover.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
It could start in our prisons. These people have no hope of ever finding a good job and there is less reason for them to conform to our society. The corruption from the prison for profit industry, the focus on punishment versus rehabilitation, the heavy handed tactics used by the police will end up in a uprising. People are losing hope for there future and if they have no hope they will fight to attempt to change the status quo.

I would have to agree with you here,it seems the prisons and the ghettos go hand in hand and feed each other,these people are so angry and feeling so abandoned it will end badly for all of us............and these numbers of dissolioned people are growing daily...it is a recipe for disaster ....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

I agree with your post and I would like to add that I know (not think) that there will be a civil war. And u even know where it will start. Where are the poor, that's where it will start.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A new civil war will be caused by the same thing as the previous one. State vs Federal rights. The big fights these days are over education, wages, and health care. The states are also at one of their lowest points in holding power.

It's not looking good but I do think the next war won't get violent, it will be fought purely with cyber weapons and it will be gone about much more surreptitiously with the main goal being to provoke riots in the enemy cities/states to cause economic damage.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I feel you are correct, and any one thing could be the spark to set off something we may rejoice in, or we will regret for many years to come. Funny you mentioned taxes as a possible trigger. I caught Harry Reid's opening comments to the Senate this morning, and he made a statement about the IRS and how the Repub's are trying to cut funding.

MR. PRESIDENT, I'M NOT HERE TO -- TO THROW BOUQUETS TO THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE. I AM HERE TO SAY IT'S AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR COUNTRY. I MET WITH THE HEAD OF THE I.R.S. -- IT'S BEEN A COUPLE MONTHS AGO NOW. HE CAME TO SAY, YOU KNOW, WE MADE IT THROUGH THE TAX SEASON AND WE DID A GOOD JOB, BUT HE SAID DURING THE TIME THAT PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO FILE THEIR INCOME TAX RETURNS, IF SOMEONE HAD TRIED TO CALL THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN AN ANSWER. WE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH PERSONNEL TO EVEN ANSWER THE PHONES. IS THAT WHAT WE WANT? DO WE WANT PEOPLE WHO CALL I.N.S. NOT TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE? AND A LOT OF THAT IS HAPPENING NOW. THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS BEING STARVED FOR RESOURCES.

C-SPAN

Bold is mine. The IRS is an important part of our country. The federal government is being starved for resources. WTF?! This to me is one of the many reasons the people and the fed's can't come together. They seriously believe we need to pay more so they can continue on the destructive path this country is on.

This alone angers me so much, I already despise everything they stand for. They all need to be removed from office and charged with treason. Any one of the other reasons you mentioned could easily be a spark for many others. Most likely a culmination of several items will be the spark. I dread it, but times like this make me see the necessity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join