It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens exist: Here is the proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So says you.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

So says you.

Ahh no, so says the facts.

If you disagree, give me the math equation that shows the exact likelihood of life outside Earth with values for all the variables.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Last time I checked, people were tangible.

Emerys, don't worry about the criticism, you're absolutely right on several points.

Eyewitness testimony is a foundation of all societies, and it remains the primary form of human communication.

To suggest that witnesses "just don't count" when it comes to UFOs and alien contact is absurd.
Of course they count, nearly all the information we have on UFOs and alien beings, both physically and behaviorally, comes solely from eyewitness testimony. Not from scientists, but from the people who were there to witness these events.

I ask any reader here, try this:

Close your eyes, and tell me the first image that comes to mind when I say "UFO and alien".

Now: What did you see?

Sure, there will be some snarky replies. But if most folks were being honest, I bet they have very similar ideas come to mind.

That's because of eyewitness testimony. The thousands and thousand of witness reports, that are overwhelmingly corroborative, have built a societal understanding of grey aliens traveling in flying disc shaped.
Despite the tireless efforts of those who deny or decry the value of eyewitness testimony, the experiences of witnesses and contactees have painted a clearly defined picture of what an alien encounters is.

The truth is getting out, despite debunkers, scientific cowardice, and a seventy-year long near-official policy of ridicule and secrecy.

Believing eyewitnesses is an evolutionary trait, our survival usually has depended on it, and still does.

If you're a Cro-Magnon, and three other Cro-Magnons tell you they saw a sabre-tooth tiger, you had a better chance of surviving if you took them seriously. Even if their accounts varied on the details of how big he was, the smart play is to believe them.

Smart move when they believed Paul Revere.
Good thing Boston didn't demand Paul Revere provide some physical proof for Ben Franklin to test before they decided to believe the British were coming.

So why would we suddenly stop believing other people only when it comes to aliens? And what kind of person would want us to?

Not the smart move, even to a Cro-Magnon.

edit on 11-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

Eyewitness testimony is a foundation of all societies, and it remains the primary form of human communication.

Logical fallacy alert.

What does that have to do with it being tangible scientific evidence?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

I'm sorry. This does not show aliens exist period. Actually, what it shows is the eventual collapse of civilzation in the next 15 to 25 years.
We cannot sustain this much humanity.
Start another/(not new) thread about this.

Kratos

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Logical fallacy alert.

Since when did UFOs and alien abductions become a matter for science?

Ufos and alien abduction are a far more serious issue than that.

And if it were a matter for science, they have failed us all miserably. They have failed to even address the issue.

Maybe you could ask them what they're waiting for?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What if advanced species do not normally last billions, or even millions of years? It seems to me, that if we are not Very careful, we will not last another 200-500 years... there are multiple ways we could cause our own doom if we are not very careful. And multiple ways we could be eliminated even if we are extremely careful...
It seems that the further we stray from nature, and closer to technology, the more quickly we accelerate towards our demise and more quickly create more new ways to destroy ourselves. But that technology could help us prevent other modes of extinction in the future such as a meteor strike... which we would have no chance against as a primitive society close to nature. So I guess it's like walking a tightrope... and the chances of finding a lot of other life out there depends on how many civilizations were able to successfully navigate the tightrope.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

Number of living species on Earth
About 8.7 million (give or take 1.3 million) is the new, estimated total number of species on Earth -- the most precise calculation ever offered -- with 6.5 million species on land and 2.2 million in oceans

So....if we have that many living things just on this tiny little blue dot in space...

You've completely missed the point. Everything is related; meaning it's quite possible that abiogenesis happened exactly once on this planet - meaning that that sample size isn't 8.7 million, but just one. It's very difficult to extrapolate from a sample size of one. So your "proof" is utterly meaningless and nonsensical.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Since the OP stated there is scientific proof. Why are you backing the OP when you don't agree with what he is saying?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Since the OP stated there is scientific proof. Why are you backing the OP when you don't agree with what he is saying?

Reading comprehension is an overlooked skill.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Reading comprehension is an overlooked skill.

I agree. You said it's not a matter for science, yet backed the OP who claimed we had tangible SCIENTIFIC proof.

originally posted by: EmerysOne man, a man more credited than you will ever be, more respected, educated, and open minded had evidence that aliens exist. Tangible, scientific evidence. Do you know who I am talking about?

Emerys, don't worry about the criticism, you're absolutely right on several points.

Work on that reading comprehension please.
edit on 11-6-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Can anyone please produce this "tangible" evidence that aliens don't exist.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Sure, right after you produce tangible evidence garden gnomes don't exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Logical fallacy alert.

Who needs that when you have 1000's of credible accounts? Police, Military officers, Senators, Presidents, Doctors, etc.. You know, people you usually look up to. The only logical fallacy is to rubbish those who are honest, credible men and women who are not liars and charlatans like so many of those who play a willing role in the billion dollar yearly disinformation campaigns run by our own military.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Who needs that when you have ...

The OP needs that, since the OP claimed we had it. OP makes false claims and yet I get attacked for pointing out it's false ... even though the people attacking me agree it's false.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

And therein lies the answer matey,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

The answer is no one said we have proof there are no aliens. Someone did say we have proof there ARE aliens.

We don't. It's a lie. Believe in aliens all you like, don't believe all you like, makes no difference to me. When you start lying, then I start caring. Not a fan of lies.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

Bally

The answer is no one said we have proof there are no aliens. Someone did say we have proof there ARE aliens.

We don't. It's a lie. Believe in aliens all you like, don't believe all you like, makes no difference to me. When you start lying, then I start caring. Not a fan of lies.

Yeah, fair enough,,can't see anyone lying here though. Just posting their beliefs, whether tangible or not.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Claiming we have proof, when we don't, and then claiming tangible scientific evidence exists when it does not, is not simply offering a belief. Perhaps not a lie, but if lie is not exactly the best term to use, the offense is just as egregious.

As I said, belief and opinion, have as many as you want, don't claim it as proven fact when it's not.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Proof has been shown many times only they always seem to obliviate every evidence they come forward with. They disciver hundreds of habitable planets with water in goldie lock zones but none could sustain life as we know it .

I call this the Area 51 syndrome . First tell people we found possible habitats for Alien life to flourish or mysterious high levels of methane on moons and planets in our own system . But later on deny everything to let us wander in the dark.

Proof has no meaning in a world of lies. .

edit on 0b50America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jun 2015 04:17:50 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Jun 2015 04:17:50 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join