It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some reconciliation comes from the Phoenix Mosque protest.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: n00bUK

I agree targetting all the enemy elements is highly difficult in a xenophobic culture that we fail to completely understand.
And those same Jihadists use moderates as a recruiting pool and as a sheild.
If for some reason you think I am somehow ignorrant by such logic you aren't aware of the full reality.
NOONE who has the REAL job of war wants to kill all muslims we want to fight the enemy.

i live in an area where there's more Muslims than you will see in your life time so I am very aware of the reality mate. It's just pretty clear we have a very different view of the reality, mines personal experience and yours derived from media.

i once marched with EDL. I was very ignorant until I educated my self and got some Muslim friends.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I met them in Desert Storm ,they seemed OK to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Good post Charlie, I thought something like this would happen, in my neck of the woods some kids/daft young men got in a big tizzy after drinking all that Britain First coolaid and were eager to smash some Mosques and get themselves in trouble.

The mosque opened its doors and then they all had a kickabout, not one of the lads left without apologizing and a smile.

Though they did win the game if i remember correctly so could be that

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Sure they werent threatened with having their heads chopped off?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Paul Griffin, who had earlier said he didn’t care if his t-shirt was offensive, assured a small crowd of Muslims at the end of the rally that he wouldn’t wear it again.

“I promise, the next time you see me, I won’t be wearing this shirt,” he told one man while shaking his hand and smiling. “I won’t wear it again.”

Seems unlikely now, doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join