It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Kids Banned from School Carnival - NY USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Hair or teeth?

Please advise

Yes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I used to know that lady in the picture...yep, we called her "green teeth " ROFL

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Also, that woman looks to me like the typical self opinionated, elitist satanist type.

I don't know about elitist satanists,
but she definitely has crazy eyes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

originally posted by: Cuervo

I'm really hoping an opportunistic business owner steps in for some free publicity and throws a party exclusively for those kids.

With the age these kids are, then the other kids aren't going to understand why THEY are being excluded. As an adult you understand the reasoning, but as a young child, they do not. Just throw a massive party for all of them. No child to be excluded, let all the kids have fun, none left out and hopefully there will be some repercussions for Principal Creep who hates poor kids.

Yeah, I guess in my mind, I was picturing it happening off-site so as to not make the other kids feel bad. If it was at the school, then, yeah, it would definitely be inclusive.

I'm thinking of a restaurant owner or something getting that list and then sending those parents an invite to treat them all to pizza or something away from the school.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Unity_99

Also, that woman looks to me like the typical self opinionated, elitist satanist type.

I don't know about elitist satanists,
but she definitely has crazy eyes.

She has Michelle Bachman eyes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Way back in the day when my kids were going to school, carnivals were free. Money came from bake sales and maybe small fees for some events. But no one was ever barred.

This goes a long way in saying what America has become. Money over humanity and compassion in all aspects of life.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

She has Michelle Bachman eyes.

Yeah!

And that woman (Bachmann) is nuts. Have you ever noticed how when she's on an 'interview' show or talk show that's on TV, when she's being "introduced" she looks at the camera and smiles her prom-queen smile and appears to totally be only focused on herself?

I can't even stand to watch her. The other day I decided to watch a Wolf Blitzer thing "debate" between her and Bernie Sanders. SHE would NOT SHUT UP!

OMG!!!

The old knock-knock joke that kids love so much came to my mind:
Knock knock
Who's there?
Interrupting Cow.
Interru--------
MOOOOOO

edit on 5/27/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Actually this is the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw her pic.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Can anyone find an email addy for this piece of work?

I tried and could only find the school's phone number.

I would love to send an e-mail.

P

edit on 27/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/5/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This is messed up and she should be fired and never rehired......What a sadistic inhuman act. Empathy is devoid in this nasty ugly witch of a woman.

Hopefully this story will spread far and wide and she can explain her actions.........YA. Who would do something like this......How can the mind even turn that way.........Does she not have any compassion or empathy. If it was me I would have figured out a way to make it happen......Even if I had to pay for some of the kids. An office pool of all the staff could have raised enough money.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It sucks, but this is only one of the many humiliations that poor kids have to go though. It could have been avoided, but there's no escaping the fact that some things cost money, and some families don't have any. I have seen worse things. Like no food.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I would have instructed my kids to leave and come home, and we would had fun instead. Don't follow, listen to, obey or stand under any authority figure that is nothing but an employee of the people. Also, that woman looks to me like the typical self opinionated, elitist satanist type. I tend to assume the worst about many principals, because I know a few of them are what I said, memories of childhood strangeness and then connecting the dots on it. We had a couple sadists did really odd things with kids, and now that I know what was going on in that area and the kind of people involved from inside information and further experience/connection, got it quickly why those odd things and really awful behaviors occurred. I tend to have a complete dislike of authority figures as most of them are outright evil.

I 100% agree many principles are flat out sadistic scum bags with control issues they never dealt with. How can this woman look in the mirror and accept what she sees. Every once in awhile a story so messed up crosses the internet this one really sits wrong with me.

I truly hope this woman loses her job and can not find another one.......I know it is wrong to wish that on anyone but she truly is evil.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
It sucks, but this is only one of the many humiliations that poor kids have to go though. It could have been avoided, but there's no escaping the fact that some things cost money, and some families don't have any. I have seen worse things. Like no food.

I hear ya but they could have found another way.........An office pool comes to mind........They also could have made it after school hours so the other kids did not have to sit and listen to it and cry.
edit on 27-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Im glad they didnt do this when i was a child i would be in the dark bleachers also haha but hey growing up poor and not having much pushed me in life to do better for my child. His childhood is 1000x better than mine so this may help these children in the long run not to take away from how bad this situation is its terriable and unacceptable imo my sons school has some poor familys and knowing how much it would sux to be excluded from activitys like partys and popcorn day the school ask anyone than can afford to pay for there child and another too please do so we allways pay for 2-3 children to make sure everyone gets to participate and so do alot of other well off parents the school should be asking the same as ours does to help pay for everyone. were in a middle to upper middle class schooldistrict but there are still some less fortunate children here and we make sure they all get paided for with pta and school officials helpin, this sounds more of a lack of trying than anythinhg and the staff and parents are too blame not just this one lady although she holds more responsibility than others being the principal
edit on 27-5-2015 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
it sucked being one of the poor kids, I knew money was tight, so when field trips came up that we had to pay for, i just threw away the permission slip, I knew my mom would say no money

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is it legal for them to make a profit off a carnival? If the money paid had already paid for the event and then some why leave the kids out?

Lots of foolish principals making the news lately for acting stupid and almost all have lost there jobs, if not for the internet we wouldn't know about the foolish behavior.

Was she hosting a fund raiser to have her teeth fixed? Why make profit from this? Why charge $10 if it should have only cost $6 or $7? There should be a investigation, of all events held by this person at this school. Seems shady to me.

Or is this another hoax we seem to be getting bombed with lately?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Can anyone find an email addy for this piece of work?

I tried and could only find the school's phone number.

I would love to send an e-mail.

P

We could subject her to eating school lunches, but no human being should have to endure that.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ah this old lesson, "If you don't pay, you don't get to play"
Back in the day our school had a field trip that was like £20 a pop.

Instead of going to that BS, my dad took me to work with him for the day..
and i got a days pay instead.. £60.. (1985)
I Did learn a lesson, just not the lesson they wanted to teach me.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You'd be surprised at what age kids know the score.

I'm a parent who is 6months shy of a TA degree with experience in childhood development. Believe me when I say I'm aware of the age level. But a second party for only the group 2 kids, leaving out group 1, punishes group 1, not the principal, so defeats the purpose. I can see if group left out group 2, then yes, by all means.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
What did she brush her teeth with? a turd?

nice, it looks like they are taking comments here...
link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join