It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

operation paperclip and underground city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
has anyone heard of operation paperclip i want to know more about it but i pritty much now that the U.S. government took nazi scientist working on flying sausers or "foo fighters" after the war to continue working on them this was around 1945ish i think.

also i think it has to do something with roswell becuase 2 years later of working on it a mysterious flying object (mfo) crashed around roswell new mexico and i think after 2 years of work (not counting what they did b4 in germany) it could be from that. also the reson y they didn't say what it was (rather then fear of the public) was because people would be furios to know the government was paying people who helped kill their family/friends. so it's kinda like intead of the weather ballon being a cover up of the UFO the UFO was the cover up (they wanted us to think it was a UFO or a weather ballon just not a nazi flying machine)

also has anyone heard of a underground city in nevada that can (using hydrolics) come up and surface. all i know is that and that they started working on it in 1942 and a russian satilite took a picture of it when it sufaced once. but i dont know when that was but i know we could get pictures of it. but i dont know what to search up. so can someone send me a link or some info it would be greatly appresheated

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Maybe a link so we can get more info to search?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Here is a very good article that explains most of OPERATION PAPERCLIP.
There was also an entire episode of "Conspiracy?" (the History Channel) that aired the other night although I didn't watch all of it. Heres something I found from thier web site

Six months after Allied Forces liberated German concentration camps, a military tribunal formed at Nuremberg to prosecute Nazi war criminals. Some of the most dangerous were brought to justice--but not all. Over 4,000 former Nazis went to work for the U.S. government, without the public's knowledge, to help fight the Soviet Union. Reinhard Gehlen, an intelligence officer for Hitler's General Staff, was tapped to head the U.S. intelligence program in West Germany to spy on the Russians. At the same time, former Nazi scientists and engineers were welcomed onto American soil. In 1998, a bill was finally signed into law that mandated declassification of documents concerning recruitment of former Nazis.
Found Here
I hope this helps

J~Rock

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Same info as above

[edit on 22/12/2004 by Bondi]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I know the germans tested and secsuflly made a flying saucer but towards the end of world war 2 was aporching the nazi destroyed all evidance of it.

so all what was left what the scientists.then the cold war between russia and the usa came round they wanted a plane that could escape radars.so the best shape was a saucer.the russians found out that the nazi made it a kidnapped the scientist and made then make it again it was a saucser shape with fans all way round the soursaer.then when the russian flew it in usa they just said it was ufo.but it wasnt they even cought it on video.

does any one knwo if this si right

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It was the subject of an episode of the X Files too.

I don't know much of the surfacing city in Nevada, although it seems vaguely familiar. Operation Paperclip is fairly notorious. That's why so few Nazi scientists and intellectuals were given any kind of punishment, a fact which caused confusion at the time and numerous rumours of an escape or mass suicide or illegitimate extermination by the Allies. Back then people wouldn't have dreamt that their own government would be harbouring the war criminals.

This was a truly horrific project on the part of the US government, especially when one looks a little further into the histories of the scientists involved, including the infamous "angel of death".

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Most of the Paperclip scientists were involved with projects such as the V-2 rocket, etc. and went on to be involved in our space program.

While there is some evidence pointing to a recovered crash in Germany in 1936, and the subsequent myriad attempts at Nazi saucer projects soon after, there isn't much to show any success in that area.

It's probably a safe bet though, that following Roswell, some Paperclip scientists were tasked with assisting the reverse-engineering project.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
While there is some evidence pointing to a recovered crash in Germany in 1936, and the subsequent myriad attempts at Nazi saucer projects soon after, there isn't much to show any success in that area.

It's probably a safe bet though, that following Roswell, some Paperclip scientists were tasked with assisting the reverse-engineering project.

Could the Roswell crash not just of been American attempting to recreate the ealrier German success at building a saucer shaped flying craft?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well if you lost a race to make a stealth ship would you want to make it on your own they probally did and got something wrong.i dont know

top topics

join