It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Ex-Senator Pursues Claims of Saudi Ties to Sept. 11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Those bad apples are worse than rotten. The aren't even real. They rest are just facilitating the corruption, not unaware of it. Where do you think the funding would come from? Maybe they are cleaning house after letting the filth serve it's purpose?

RIYADH: According to media reports about 620 employees, working in different departments of Saudi Arabian government, have been found to have used forged or fake credentials to get high-level jobs.

Link

The report added that a total of 234 doctorate, 230 masters and 56 bachelors degrees were found to be fake.

During the campaign, investigative teams were not able to authenticate the degrees found in the files of 234 leading officials in the posts of undersecretaries in five ministries, directors of administrations and general undersecretaries.

A leading official had to submit his resignation when it was found that he used a fake degree, the report said.

Over 2,000 government employees have applied for early retirement during the coming eight months, it said.

Surprised? I'm not, and I wouldn't be surprised if the US had anything to do with that mess. Your dismissive attitude without a proper investigation is hindering us from learning the truth. Not everyone found with forged documents was Saudi, but they might have helped in some way.

edit on 14-4-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The beauty of this ... which most people miss ... is the reality of the the Yin and Yang of the House of Saud and the House of David. The 'eternal conflict' merely carried over onto American soil.

If you saw it ... you too would avoid 'belief' and be 'in the know'.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And yet there are still plenty of people that believe the official story from NIST.

I still wonder about the "Dancing Isrealies"..... Why would they be dancing and highfiveing after watching the death of 2977 people. That just doesn't make any sense.
edit on 14-4-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: masqua

The problem is, in 50-100 years no one will act outraged and no one will "learn" from the cover up. Sure, the historical record will be there, but do we as humans ever learn from it? We're doomed to repeat the same cycles over and over again because we have species-wide ADD when it comes to anything older than a few decades.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Your dismissive attitude without a proper investigation is hindering us from learning the truth. Not everyone found with forged documents was Saudi, but they might have helped in some way.

Here

George Gollin, a board member of the U.S.-based Council for Higher Education Accreditation, told CNN he estimates that more than 100,000 fake degrees are sold each year in the U.S. alone.

Fake credentials have always been around.

You suggest that the US has not done a proper investigation.
Would a witch hunt satisfy you?
I believe they did do a reasonable investigation.
It's held up for 15 years.
Unless you believe all the worlds media are in the pocket of the US government.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I still wonder about the "Dancing Isrealies"..... Why would they be dancing and highfiveing after watching the death of 2977 people. That just doesn't make any sense.

You wonder about it because you are too lazy to dig deeper into ALL the web listings about it.
You are quite happy with a sound bite length web posting.
Try reading this.
Here
It was like the second listing under a Google search.
But since it isn't filled with pictures you must have po poed it.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

We're doomed to repeat the same cycles over and over again because we have species-wide ADD when it comes to anything older than a few decades.

I agree that this is true in general and pertaining to the greatest number of individuals within any given society, but the impact of the release of the damning information regarding Saudi implications to the 9/11 incident will have the effect of criminalizing the governments of both America and Saudi Arabia. Individuals who are long dead will lose their glossy images, both for hiding the truth and their involvement in 9/11.

Why should it matter? Ask GW Bush, Obama and the family Saud. It's their reputations which will be destroyed as much as Hitler, Stalin, Mao and many more.

I used the Vatican statement about the Armenian Genocide as an apt example. Turkey is seeing red over that today even though it was the Ottoman Empire which did the ignoble deed 100 years ago. In my humble opinion, future revelations about the complicity between American politicians and Saudi to hide the (proposed) truth about 9/11 will be just as impactful.

History has a way of affecting life in the future... it always did. The acts of the Roman Empire during Constantine's rule define the Middle East to this day as much as the 1919 Paris Peace talks did more recently.

Everything we do, whether large or small, has echoes and ripple effects which never truly fade away and have real impact far into the future. The murder of thousands upon that fateful day of 9/11 is something that will resonate with all Americans as much as the Civil War ever did.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: masqua

The thing is, no one will go to jail and the "truth" won't be relevant to the world-at-large in 50-60 years. Policies won't be changed because some information comes out about the "truth" of Saudi involvement. Most Americans are more worried about what's for dinner or when American Idol is on TV.

It amazes me, but it's true. The sheer apathy in this country is astounding. Unless it beeps, clicks, whistles or has a remote -- most Americans don't care.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Aren't your jails full enough yet? Would you increase that population with all those members of the Saud family, the FBI, the CIA, congress, US military, senate and offices of the governments that were involved in the (supposed) coverup?

Tell me how the Civil Rights movement has impacted America and how it has not defined much of American society today. That was 50 years ago. Who went to jail over that? Government officials of the day?

Nope... it was mostly those protesters who stood for equal rights. Fifty years of racial turmoil was the result and we're still seeing it working itself out.

50 years is only a couple of generations, but memories are a lot longer.

edit on 14/4/15 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer i knew they were behind it from day one. i still have friends that believe saddam hussein was responsible for attacks.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You wonder about it because you are too lazy to dig deeper into ALL the web listings about it.
Try reading this.
Here

I read the FBI report and imo it brings up more questions than it answers.

Do you think insulting me and others on ATS will win support to your views? In fact it is counter productive and will only cause the members to question your motives....just sayin.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Try reading this.
Here

Do you think insulting me and others on ATS will win support to your views? In fact it is counter productive and will only cause the members to question your motives....just sayin.

The post to star ratio is all you will need to look at to see that their posts are worthless. Do not fret; they will pay. Trust me.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: qwerty12345

I agree but be careful with this line. I have been sent to timeout before for saying too much about how I feel about these inauthentic posters.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: qwerty12345

Try reading this.
Here

The post to star ratio is all you will need to look at to see that their posts are worthless. Do not fret; they will pay. Trust me.

Could you explain the star/post ratio to me? Are you saying my posts are worthless?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: qwerty12345

Try reading this.
Here

Could you explain the star/post ratio to me? Are you saying my posts are worthless?

I am pretty sure he is on your side, and responded about the poster you quoted.

When a person has thousands of posts, and has a rating in the teens, it might mean their posts aren't too popular. That was the point, I think. This would not apply to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Duplicate post.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

People are making too much out of the 'royal' connection.

From wiki.

The House of Saud (Arabic: آل سعود‎ Āl Saʻūd) is the ruling royal family of Saudi Arabia. The family has thousands of members.

and

The family is estimated to be composed of 15,000 members, but the majority of the power and wealth is possessed by a group of only about 2,000.

If you grab 15,000 Americans there's are bound to be a lot of bad apples.

Given the wealth of the Saudi's even the bums of the family could afford to support the terrorists in the US with their pocket change.

So this damning connection is meaningless.

That's a good way to make it not sound so bad..

But let me ask you this. If in those pages and the FBI investigation stated that our government gave these people of interest free rides back home, 2 weeks before 9-11, "with food still on the stove" , leaving everything behind.. basically evacuated out of the USA back home ... What would you say then .. Prior knowledge of something going to happen ?? or ??

Why would it be these exact people with these exact ties, with those exact "terrorist" staying at their homes? Right before 9/11 .. Would it be a legit conspiracy then ???

Hypothetically of course...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Try reading this.
Here

I thought the Moderators where supposed to be more on top of people being rude to each other on the 9/11 forums now..
Maybe they have not read this one yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the accusations of Senator Graham of being a "conspiracy monger" to come from the usual suspects.After all how dare he accuse our valiant Saudi allies of such a thing didn't they buy,uh I mean didn't the FBI clear them as did the 9/11 commission?

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A practical question occurs to me on this, or rather a few. 1-What possible benefit could the Saudis think they would get from this? Going after your single largest client and the preeminent Western power? Seems pretty stupid to me. 2-Let's say this is true? Ok, now what? Go to war with Saudi Arabia? Really? Invade the Country that holds the most sacred site in all of Islam? Sure, that seems like a smart plan. And I am just so sure that people on here would not utterly crucify the U.S. for doing such a thing. This is another "America just can't win" situation. I really do not care whether they were involved or not, to be honest. The guys who flew the planes are dead and the guy who masterminded it all is dead. Good enough for me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join