It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape @ 1am

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
mrk

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hosted by Jonathan Frakes. This programme takes an exhilarating look at the last 50 years of UFO footage. Including some of the most compelling and conclusive evidence for belief in their existence.

It's on channel "FX"
(Sky Digital - 289)

I will record this to DVD whilst watching then convert it to xvid/wmv, I should be able to torrent it for those unable to watch it tonight as well or if it's around 100MB in size I will host it on my site

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
.wmv might not be the best choice in regards to compression versus quality. I hope you can export it in any other format.

Too bad H.264 is not quite here yet, it's out early next year, and will give DVD quality at 1/4 of the size, totally scalable from HD DVD to a mobile phone stream. It will be incorporated into quicktime next year and has already been chosen as the next format for DVD's.

Looking forward to seeing this program, but I didn't get the name of the "movie / documentary"?

Sincerly

Cade

mrk

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
UFOs Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape is the name

as for WMV, it depends on end size, I use WMV9 and it's got excellent quality for the size too.

right now im just havign a spot of bother accessing the dvd disc on my pc, my stand alone recorder records in DVD-VR format and I used a DVD-R disc to record it, just trying to read the disc now :s

mrk

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hmm, looks like you're all gonna have to wait til i get the LG triple format DVD writer so I can read the disc properly, even though my lite-on dvdrom can read DVD ram discs it cannot properly read DVD-VR discs recorded on DVD-R but the LG triple format can.

January time :/

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've seen that documentary years ago....very fascinating. Some of the vids they show that were captured on tape are by far the best. John does a decent job imo to narrate.

Xon

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I got that movie. I downlode it for about 3-4 month ago.

mrk

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ooh after rewatching some elemnts I realise it was

UFOs Best Evidence Ever Caught on Tape II

sorry for the name mixup but this is part II

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Speaking of torrent's, those damn guys took Suprnova down

If anyone knows any other good sites for torrents please u2u me, thanks.

[edit on 22-12-2004 by Liquidus]

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What site is this on, and if its the site in your sig, where is it on the site?

mrk

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the program? it's still on dvd, until I get a dvd writer i cannot convert it unfortunately :/

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just know this! We are all waiting like it's Christmas eve on a chance to download that movie...wait it almost is Christmas eve....

I'm watching this thread and will be the first to download....well....if those that see the link before me will let me anyway....

Hope you can get it converted soon...

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
How's it coming along? Can you host the torrent (basically meaning everyone will host it)? May I suggest the pirate bay?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Just know this! We are all waiting like it's Christmas eve on a chance to download that movie...wait it almost is Christmas eve....

I'm watching this thread and will be the first to download....well....if those that see the link before me will let me anyway....

Hope you can get it converted soon...

Sincerly

Cade

I'd prefer downloading it on Christmas Day!! Well, on Christmas Eve that server (and the ATS server) will be overloaded due to the massive download flows. You know, everyone has one thing to do: be amazed of this thread!!! :-D :-D

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
is the video on any p2p sites? i wanna see it!

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
yeah actually i think my dad has that on DVD. he bought it at a store or something.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVeneGuy
yeah actually i think my dad has that on DVD. he bought it at a store or something.

G E T I T
R I P I T
S H A R E I T

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Any new information on this program?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I found a copy of this program on my disk.
Its a .mpg file of 437 MB. I could try to turn it into a .torrent file if you want.
Just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Symer

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to download it too.

Hopefully before next Christmas.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Personally the best evidence I ever saw was a case from southeren Illinois, northern Missouri. Where these cops were on a routine patrol. Both agencies saw the "thing" They played the recordings from both agencies. It was frightening.

Does anyone else recall this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join