It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Because, you know....Puppies!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So our 8 pups are a day over 5 weeks old today. They look and feel more like 8 weeks!

They all are starting to get their individual personalities. Some act like a depressed blood hound, others act like hyper little terriers.

They follow me around like ducklings follow their mother, and were not too happy about being outside in a pen during the day. But, they need to be out in the fresh air, sunshine, and of course the lawn where they can poop to their heart's content (rather a chore cleaning up surprise packages left by 8 puppies).

They'll come in if the weather turns rainy, and of course at night. They are facinated with my chickens and ducks though. One of them escaped and the first place it ran to was the chicken run, with it's ears perked up and tail wagging so fast, I thought it would take off like a helicopter!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They're adorable! You lucky guy..I miss my own dogs. Keep posting pics of these guys I guarantee a lifetime of S&F.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Those are some truly handsome rottweiler pups. Any plans on selling them?? Got pictures of the parents?

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Better move the extention cord.

They will be chewing soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Better move the extention cord.

They will be chewing soon.

True that. I would personally bury it if its there to power something for them. Or you could just hang it above, but then it just gets in the way when you are walking through.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
Those are some truly handsome rottweiler pups. Any plans on selling them?? Got pictures of the parents?

They're actually a mix: Mom is an American Fox Hound that ran off from a group during a hunt most likely, was in heat and met the father, who is a Rottweiler from up the road that runs around loose sometimes.

Here's mom:

No picture of dad I'm afraid.

Not planning on selling, just finding good homes for them. One will stay here with us. I have a few friends who are interested, and another friend that runs a rescue kennel. She's going to help me find good homes for the rest.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

OH BOY YES. Boxer just did that a month ago! Thankfully it didn't kill her. Good thing is, she doesn't chew ANY cords anymore.

So OP, I've been following these babies since they were born. Do you have families for them all yet?

Did you soften, and decide to keep one?

LOL Just read you are going to.
edit on 2-4-2015 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The cord has already been moved, so y'all don't have to worry about electrocuted pups! It was still there when I took the pics because I had just set up the pen.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They're really cute. You should move anything that you don't want destroyed out of their reach. When my youngest dog was a pup I lost one of my favorite pipes. She chewed it all to hell. The stem was broken, the bowl was mauled. It made me mad because it smoked good. I'm talking tobacco here, by the way. Anywho, the cat had knocked it off of something (I think she did it on purpose because she was evil) and my pup got it. The cat also let her get quite a few other things that I came home from work to find destroyed. So, yeah, puppies are cute but destructive.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

One of them escaped and the first place it ran to was the chicken run, with it's ears perked up and tail wagging so fast, I thought it would take off like a helicopter!

Lol, and off he went...

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yah, they're teething.

I lost 5 rolls of toilet paper yesterday because they found them and got into the package.

My cats, Joe and Whinny, work with SA: They knock the loaf of bread off the counter, because, well, it was in their way! And the pup's mom, SA, walked over and eats the loaf of bread.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Yah....that pic was in my head!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

They are so darlin...you know what I think is so cute about puppies (well everything, LOL) when they just wear themselves out and all of a sudden fall asleep wherever they are! Looks like a few of your little guys did exactly that.

Never enough PUPPY PICS.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I S&F before even reading because of those adorable pictures. PUPPIES!
They're so cute!

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Man are they cute! But you sure can tell who's genes are tops in that mix when it comes to color.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
it usually appears that way as puppies. I have seen as they get older though they get a more distinct color pattern than the usual purity. Some will be closer to size and pattern to mom later on. A few will stay looking the the pure Rottweiler I think.
Every time I see images of puppies I want another dog. Apartment life is the suck.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Yep.

Right now they're all pot bellied, little bow legged critters, hehehehe.

Some of the solid black ones have a white spot on their chest. On some it's big, and on some it's small. The black and tan ones, their color is pretty consistent, and the way I tell them apart right now is how they act. Two of them are hyper, the other two act like some really old hound dog that's all depressed.

I think all of them are going to have longer muzzles than a Rottie, more like their mom, but not quite as long.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah, I was going to say they all took after dad in everything, but the profile of one shows a nice, longish muzzle more like his momma.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
PUPPIES!!!!!!

What's better than a puppy?

8 Puppies!

I want one, or 2, 3?

Jude11

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
More pics from today....and a video!

top topics