It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminals Are Organising Now For UK Police Cuts

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
The criminal grapevine knows far more about police cuts than the average political commentator. They are mapping out the locations and numbers of actual constables able to respond. The general population are the intended victims of the planned crimes.

Newsflash: there will never be enough police, EMT's, firefighters etc to deal with a wave of anything.

While I entirely understand the fears about privatization and the loss of adequate policing, you could go to any area of any country with the right number of people and the system fails.

Just look at the London riots, that was perhaps a thousand young people moving around the city at the start of it, and already there weren't enough resources to deal with the crime wave.

This is nothing new or special, this is how criminals have always worked. The notion that this is some kind of fascinating and clever development in the criminal world is complete and utter nonsense.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Our elected commissioner Is brilliant. He's done wonders for Gloucestershire. We're as well prepared as we could be for the coming storm. Thank you Martin Surl.

How would local elected constables be financed.

First we have to accept that we have all been living in the luxurious oil age. There is no renewable alternative to oil. We have to accept a huge drop in 'living standards'. There will never be an attractive set wage for the elected constable.

If a constable is to be available full time the local community will have to provide sufficient support. Local constables on call at a moments notice would be easier to manage, like the lifeboats.

Local contributions will support local constabulary duties. Those with more to lose have more to contribute financially to social stability.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

This is how criminals have always worked, yes.

What's different here is the ongoing war against the Office of Constable. Smear stories in the media coupled with funding cuts and changes to policing that enable spooks to take control.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Prezbo369

Nice signature.

Really? you like it?

Weird, it flies directly in the face of your 'We have been manipulated into mistrusting all constables through a decades long campaign of mis-training and major anti-constabulary black ops such as Hillsborough.' type rhetoric......

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Study the subject.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Do have yet another case of special snowflake syndrome?

You know the truth right?......

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Study the subject.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

By the sounds of your title and the premise of your thread one may conclude criminal organisations are studying "Sun Tzu's The Art of War" considering it certainly promotes the idea of "Knowing Your Enemy".

The reality is that a significant percentage of criminals are stupid hence the reason they are caught and our prison system bursting at the seems.

And the criminals that are clued up enough to remain undetected are generally above prosecution due to them having high level police officers in there back pocket. Im sure you know the type, Rich Oogarts, Politicians, Corporations and even those very same Police.
edit on 29-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What we've found in the U.S is wanton protection comes with a price. A price we are becoming unwilling to pay. Furthermore our value of standing on you own two feet has been degraded but not defeated and many of us are still red blooded Americans who don't call the police for every and or any issue we handle problems as they arise.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
...don't call the police for every and or any issue we handle problems as they arise.

That's what we're facing here. The criminals have armed themselves. For example Dursley, a little country town near here, is known to be overrun with illegally imported stun guns. A friend of mine was killed there after being knocked down with a stun gun then kicked mercilessly while on the ground. He suffered a fatal heart attack later that night.

What we have to deal with is a criminal element, illegally armed, and aware of the limitations of the police and justice system. Not just aware of the present limitations but aware of the future limitations and planning for that future.

We have to handle problems as they arise. I suggest local constables are the answer. It's in the criminals interests to be restrained by people trained in proportional restraint.
edit on 29 3 2015 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
many of us are still red blooded Americans

Guess what All Americans are red blooded, in fact all Humans are red blooded.

If the colour of your blood is any different than red I suggest seeing a doctor fast

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think you've just given yourself away crazyewok. Only an agent of the state would suggest consulting a drug dealer working for the pharmaceutical industry.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When the police become fully independent of the government and are thus enabled to carry out their job, perhaps we'll see a change.
As has been seen in recent times, especially with the coverups relating to high level pedos, the police are hobbled by the interference of Special Branch, MI5/6 and high level government ministers, not to mention their own senior officers, who are always willing to do what they are told in the knowledge they'll get a nice little retirement package and a gong at the end of it. Thus, the police have become nothing more than enforcers of the government edicts and open to corruption.

We need a police force that is entirely civilian run, scrutinized / monitored and accountable to the people, not the government. The long list of coverups by press D-Notice, official secrets act and downright bullying by the "higher" branches must be stamped out. Any senior officer doing the job properly would immediately arrest anyone from another agency trying to subvert or quash an investigation. After all, it is their job, supposedly, to uphold the law, in all cases and at all levels of society.

In this instance, I believe that the push is to privatize more and more of the current police duties, with the addition of more and more reliance on technology rather than good old fashioned policing. As usual, the focus will be on the bottom line, rather than service delivery, as it has always been with all of the previously privatized utilities / services.
As such, the corporate and banking sectors will get an even tighter grip on protecting their own.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Is that what people from small villages/towns think doctors are?

I guess you all know better, right?...
edit on 29-3-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

An informed source told me people who've done time are either stupid or unlucky. Both types are not good to deal with.

When you mention high level crime crosshairs appear before my eyes.

Info on Special Branch blocking investigation into the VIP child abuse entrapment political control system here. www.exaronews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

edit on 29 3 2015 by Kester because: pissed

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Well yeah... Starred it halfway through reading it.

Never get tired of leaving this link. www.exaronews.com...

Politicians are controlled through sex entrapment programmes. Investigators compiling cases against these politicians are silenced allegedly by Special Branch.

Any Special Branch Overseers care to open an ATS account and comment to the massive worldwide public audience?

Well why not?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

If your crazy arse can't understand a figure of speach I suggest the same..

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Perhaps our dear Home Secretary can ... go out on the beat, night duty, in one of London’s busy boroughs ...

Pfft... "Dear" and "Home Secretary" should only be used together in respect of a formal address, whilst demanding her resignation. In a strange old way I actually sympathise with Theresa, but she needs to look to her own initiative instead of taking the brunt of her superiors' dirty work. At the current rate, she's going to have an awful reputation in the years to come, but I'd like to think that in reality she's not so cold at heart as she comes across to be.

I actually feel that we, as in society, have been doing pretty well considering the ridiculous cuts. The big question, which the topic title may be alluding to, is how unsustainable might this be? I actually told a cop not too long ago that their powers are being eroded and he didn't offer much of a response.

I'll look further into this because it's quite a personal matter for me.

edit on 30th March 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

You sympathise with her? Have you seen the clothes she wears? She's like a bloody rag doll!
Offensive to the eyes. Offensive to the ears.

"I actually told a cop not too long ago that their powers are being eroded and he didn't offer much of a response."
Thank you for actually engaging with a constable. Some of them are so tied up with being coppers they don't have time to think about the bigger picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join