It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane shredded to pieces

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

as far as Shanksville goes, I never saw an engine (or two) in any picture of the site.

Haven't looked have ya?
pic

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Excellent post! S&F for you.

It's nice to actually see some rational logical stuff in the whole 9/11 mess.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

as far as Shanksville goes, I never saw an engine (or two) in any picture of the site.

Haven't looked have ya?
pic

It does not matter how many times that picture is posted or linked to, some people here just refuse to look at it, as it destroys their conspiracy theory!

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Haven't looked have ya?
pic

I just looked, ok it was buried. I stand corrected on Shanksville, do you have pics of both engines? Anyone have a good pic of the single engine at the pentagon? I only had video and as I said the the compressor and turbine sections looked a little smaller than from the ground to my knee, about 17 or 18". BTW, took me a while to get back because I am restoring a 1959 Gibson and that's kind of taking my time up ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
a reply to: AgentSmith I have a thirty year old time life publication that has a section on Etruscan sacrifice days. Sept 11 is referenced, so I guess it really was a magic carpet-ride???? By the wayt, what deos silihnlig pay nwoaydas?

Fascinating.... And I wouldn't know how much being a shill pays, but I imagine it's more than the village idiot gets.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Analysis of the engine debris found at the Pentagon..

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Yep, matches the engines found on a 757.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Bilk22

You also didn't explain how an untrained pilot was able to fly for better than a mile at high speed along tree tops and electric poles without hitting anything in it's path. Nice try though.

From wiki:

On July 6, 2000, Atta and Shehhi enrolled at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Florida, where they entered the Accelerated Pilot Program, while Ziad Jarrah took flight training from a different school also based in Venice.

and

Atta began flight training on July 7, 2000, and continued training nearly every day. By the end of July, both Atta and Shehhi did solo flights

and

Atta and Shehhi returned to Huffman Aviation to continue training. In November 2000, Atta earned his instrument rating, and then a commercial pilot's license in December from the Federal Aviation Administration.

and

On December 22, Atta and Shehhi applied to Eagle International for large jet and simulator training for McDonnell Douglas DC-9 and Boeing 737–300 models

and

On December 29 and 30, Atta and Marwan went to the Opa-locka Airport where they practiced on a Boeing 727 simulator, and they obtained Boeing 767 simulator training from Pan Am International on December 31.

Now is that what you call 'untrained'?
As another has mentioned flying with no intent on landing is easy.
That's pretty pathetic. But that's what one usually gets from OSers. The guy has a few hours of training, which is also questionable, and you try to sell the idea that he could fly in total control at speed and almost zero altitude, where experts with thousands of hours of flight time said they would probably not be able to do it. What a lame thing to believe.
edit on 58502Thursdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Haven't looked have ya?
pic

It does not matter how many times that picture is posted or linked to, some people here just refuse to look at it, as it destroys their conspiracy theory!
Because it looks like it was buried for months if not years.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: Bilk22
We don't yet know the cause for the recent crash. Nice that you jumped on this so soon. You also didn't explain how an untrained pilot was able to fly for better than a mile at high speed along tree tops and electric poles without hitting anything in it's path. Nice try though.

A MILE????

Really? A WHOLE MILE?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, you mean all of SIX SECONDS at commercial jet speeds....

LOL
Actually I believe it was suggested it was closer to two miles. But who's counting when the idea that a total amateur could pull off such a maneuver without taking out everything in his path like electric lines, poles and trees or even disturb a car on the highway adjacent to the impact site. Only believable by the uneducated masses.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That's pretty pathetic. But that's what one usually gets from OSers. The guy has a few hours of training, which is also questionable, and you try to sell the idea that he could fly in total control at speed and almost zero altitude,

He had a commercial pilots license!
And you call it pathetic?

Have you forgotten he didn't have to take off?
Have you forgotten he had no intention of landing?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Because it looks like it was buried for months if not years.

Just how long does it take to get dirt on something buried in the ground ?

I remember playing on the beach.
As soon as I covered my legs with sand, they looked like they had sand all over them.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Well that and the "hot" section of the jet is going to be discolored...which to some looks like rust..... The lack of knowledge on some issues that that general public has, is why the "truth" movement flourishes.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh god here we go again....

Ok, I will eliminate the obvious.

Bush didnt do it
Rummy didnt do it
The CIA didnt do it
Obama didnt do it

It is called what happens when rivited together aluminum superstructures that are just hollow tubes with gas tanks and engines do when they are flying hundreds of miles an hour and plow into very large immovable objects. Thats all. Nothing more.

To summarize... It was a plane that crashed into a solid mountain. A swiss Alps mountain no less. But yes one big hunky chunky rock.

Anyone here see that show where they took a car and test crashed it into a block of cement at a 100 miles an hour?

The structure basically blew up into pieces.

But there is no conspiracy there?
No, there wasnt because thats what happens. Simple.

edit on 26-3-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This thread is a fail.
germanwings

Shanksville on 911

Apples and oranges.

Something did crash in Shanksville but it was not a large Boeing commercial airliner as eyewitnesses confirm.
edit on 26-3-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
This thread is a fail.
germanwings

Shanksville on 911

Apples and oranges.

Something did crash in Shanksville but it was not a large Boeing commercial airliner as eyewitnesses confirm.

Are you aware of the difference between a old strip-mining area and sold rockfaces?

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder
This thread is a fail.
germanwings

Shanksville on 911

Apples and oranges.

Are you aware that the crater in Shanksville is a mere 10 feet deep and around 20 feet wide? Eyewitness confirms it was not a large commercial airliner.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Are you aware that the crater in Shanksville is a mere 10 feet deep and around 20 feet wide? Eyewitness confirms it was not a large commercial airliner.

Senator Arlen Specter, Republican of Pennsylvania, said at an earlier news conference in Shanksville, near the crash site, that the flight's other black box, the data recorder, recovered yesterday, was also found in the crater carved by the plane, at a depth of about 15 feet.

A senator trumps your hunch.

From the FBI:

Agents and staff from the FBI’s Pittsburgh Field Office first concentrated on finding the data and voice recorders from Flight 93. They focused on the impact crater. Excavators removed dirt and debris for thorough sifting, initially by hand. Evidence technicians found the flight data recorder about 12 feet below the surface and the cockpit voice recorder about 25 feet deep.

edit on 26-3-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

Eventually the excavated crater measured 100 feet across and 35 feet deep.

edit on 26-3-2015 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19163744]Bilk22

Yes the 757 hit objects on the way in. How do you explain the damaged lamp poles? One even hit a taxi on the highway after it was clipped.

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

911research.wtc7.net...

Images of the poles and taxi at following link. Snippet of account by taxi driver.

Lloyd, 69, began the morning of September 11, 2001 like most days, driving his taxi cab. A passenger in Rosslyn told him what had happened at the World Trade Center so he turned on his radio and headed home. As he approached the Navy Annex, he saw a plane flying dangerously low overhead. Simultaneously, the plane struck a light pole and the pole came crashing down onto the front of Lloyd’s taxi cab, destroying the windshield in front of his eyes. Glass was everywhere as he tried to stop the car. Another car stopped and the driver helped move the heavy pole off Lloyd’s car. As they were moving the pole, they heard a big boom and turned to see an explosion. The light pole fell on Lloyd and he struggled to get up from underneath, wondering what had happened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26/3/2015 by tommyjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The guy has a few hours of training,

So you think it only takes a few hours to get a commercial pilot's licence.... you really do not know much about aviation and flying, do you!

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The guy has a few hours of training,

So you think it only takes a few hours to get a commercial pilot's licence.... you really do not know much about aviation and flying, do you!
I know this guy did not have a commercial pilot's license. He tried to obtain one but failed out miserably. I also don't see a large debris field around the Pentagon as I see in the Alps.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join