It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would happen??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
what would happen if drones of people hundreds of thousands , maybe even a million, just showed up at one of these so called secret labs or areas and peacefully protested and demanded the truth? Not that I really believe the whole UFO / ET thing but I can't discredit it either. I need more real facts.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If thousands, maybe millions? probably either get gassed, arrested, then the news would say they were terrorists violently trying to storm the base.

Finding the location of these sites would be a real challenge. Of course, if someone in the media brought a live camera with..........

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
ok what if news media were there and people Were not trying to storm in just protesting peacefully. They would gass their own people rather than just be straight with them.... grrrr. Thats stupid why religion would not fall apart, they would just say the ufos/ETs are demon manifestations. What are they so scared of by telling us the truth. A: either there is no ETs B: they are SCARED of Something.
or C: The Ufos are our secret millitary craft not yet ready for war/missions and there is no ETs at all.

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by bigbrother]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
what no one wants to speculate on what would happen ???? well guess what your never gonna get what your looking for just posting. I could care less about ETs , I am intrested in the technology.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbrother
what no one wants to speculate on what would happen ???? well guess what your never gonna get what your looking for just posting. I could care less about ETs , I am intrested in the technology.

honestly? First, the government would continue to hold back whatever info we think they're holding back. Second, the media would make everyone gathered there look like fools, to the ordinary clueless/non-interested person. Thirdly, everyone gathered would slowly dwindle away as they realized that they need to go back to work, pay bills, support families, etc..

Worst case scenario, they all get imprisoned and labeled as a mini-revolt / terrorism act, or some such thing.

Best case scenario - it actually works and the government comes clean. Although no one would even know if they were coming clean or spewing out lies.

One could hope, however, that such a large group action, especially if numbering in the tens (or even hundreds) of thousands would raise the awareness level of the average citizen that something must be going on.. then progress could be made.

Still, one could argue that we'll (average joes) never know until the invasion comes/the aliens interact through media/the asteroid hits/etc. etc.

Maintaining a coverup of the extent which seems to exist would imply that there will not be a time in the near future when they will say, "Oh, by the way..."

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by quango]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
well I hope some day we will have the truth, because I cant say right now I believe all of this stuff, but more evidence points that there is something up there. Even old civillizations talk about this stuff and beings from the sky. And egypt how the heck did they have batterys (tet) and possibly light bulbs, and the abilty of aero space, and to see micro atomic level.
Alot of stuff points back at ETs... I just dont know

[Edited on 5-6-2003 by bigbrother]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
an even better question is Will the human race ever actaully evolve to a point where where espionage, intelligence, cover-ups and such are no longer necessary?

I pray for the day when the words "national security" no longer have meaning. And when the words "universal cooperation" are more than two single words which have no use together.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
would be a waste of time in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Remember Iraq? That's what would happen.

The government says "we don't have any info."

The crowd gets angrier, out of control. Some decide to GET the hidden information and break in. Mobs follow.

Remember, Iraq said "there ARE no weapons of mass destruction" and Bush kept taking weird tidbits and hoaxer info and putting it all together to make the story that "Iraq Is Lying."

But they weren't.

The crowds would destroy the lab, no evidence would be found, arrests would be made, everyone would be mad, and nobody would be convinced.

join