It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps ..I Played per accident with 2 Numbers look what i found!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
a reply to: DJMSN
First.This Thread was never meant to tell that these giuilotines are reality.
But it seems this thread gathers momentum in that direction.
Oh btw. i never refered to this "Chanel-Guilotinne" ok!.., it was on that site i linked to.
I'm sorry that that guy took the wrong guilotinne pic for his Blog.

I think you've never heard of the Noahide Laws then read.

truthtalk13.wordpress.com...

"THE NOAHIDE LAWS AND PLANNED GENOCIDE OF CHRISTIANS"
“The U.S. Congress officially recognized the Noahide Laws in legislation that was passed by both houses. Congress and the President of the U. S., George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress….this Public Law designated March 26, 1991 as Education Day.”
This legislation makes provision for Christians and all other non-Jews in North America to be executed by beheading if they refuse to renounce their personal beliefs and come under a Jewish belief system. For Christians, this means DENYING JESUS CHRIST…or death under the Noahide Laws.
Here is what Jewish law says about this:

You can either read the bill or just make things up. The only thing it legally does is "To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'." Else the bill would have to amendments and chages to already existing laws and the effect those laws would have on states law. And the bill would be hundreds of pages long not a half page.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Are you refering to this law ?

www.gpo.gov...

Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock
of society from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as
the Seven Noahide Laws;

Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let
the citizens of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to
transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished
past to the generations of the future;

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26,

1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson,
leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as
"Education Day, U.S.A.".

The President is requested to issue a
proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe
such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.

I can't believe that the government would celebrate education...how dare they. We must do our own research and stop listening to you tube and bloggers...now please lets put this to rest once and for all. And when we put a link to support our ideas then yes that link and all the statements on it become the basis for our premise therefore the picture shows exactly what they are starting with...lies...and I was beaten to the punch but so be it !
edit on 3/22/2015 by DJMSN because: correction and addition

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hi DJMSN.

To this here: HJ Res. 104:
102nd CONGRESS
1st Session
H. J. RES. 104
JOINT RESOLUTION
To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.
HJ 104 EH
102nd CONGRESS
1st Session
H. J. RES. 104

Link

edit on 22/3/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Please read the actual law here:

www.gpo.gov...

Perhaps if we stop to actually read the law instead of going to another blog site which tells us their version of what the law says and instead read the actual law ourselves then we would know that it simply designates March 26th as education day. The law was signed in 1991 and no Christians to my knowledge have been killed...persecuted...or prosecuted within that time frame.

It is easy to have someone else read something for us then explain it but they will always give us their version, I have [provided the link to the actual law as passed in PDF format so look and read and save yourself some anxiety.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
In my last link (Link the same Text as yours is involved but also with an explanation from " in between the lines so to say".
Whats wrong when i give links (websites) with some extra info in contrary to the simple H. J. RES. 104 text.

S.A. : I think whats also very important to this Joint Resolution,... is (every question asked here, is explained in the Text i provided) So i think its important to provide this then the mere J.Res 104 only.

1. WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC LANGUAGE OF THESE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS?
2. WHO DRAFTED THESE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS AND WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?
3. WHEN WERE THE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS DRAFTED?
4. WHO DEFINES WHAT THE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS MEAN? WHAT IS THE PENALTY FOR VIOLATING THEM?
WHO WILL ADMINISTER THEM?
5. “MAN’S” SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS VS. GOD’S TEN COMMANDMENTS.
6. TO WHOM DO THESE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS APPLY AND WHO MAKES THAT DECISION?
7. IS HJ RES. 104, CONTAINING THE SEVEN NOAHIDE LAWS CONSTITUTIONAL?

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Here's what the Jewish virtual library presents as the Noahide laws.

The seven Noachide laws, as traditionally enumerated are:
Do Not Deny God
Do Not Blaspheme God
Do Not Murder
Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous or Homosexual Relationships.
Do Not Steal
Do Not Eat of a Live Animal
Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
The site also contains a brief description and history.

I can certainly see where a whole lot of folks would have issues with some of those.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

NOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN LEGALLY KILL CHRISTIANS

This is how your link begins. The problem is that no where in the official text of the law does it come any where close to saying that. We can provide links to sources but if they are not truthful then are simply lies and distortions. The law is simply a proclamation which declares March 26th as education day.

The Noahide Laws specifically state "Do not Murder" and in no way endorse killing Christians. Public Law 102-14 contains no text which states that killing Christians is legal. The math you use to provide the premise of the post is not accurate as you leave out a part of the answer simply to support your claim that "666" is in the answer.

You have provided links that distort and misinterpret the law to support your claim. The only conclusion I can draw is that you have intentionally mislead to support your claim. I give benefit of doubt however that you are being mislead by the links you provided. They are biased, deceitful, and false. I prefer to research something myself and try not to rely on "reading between the lines" to come to a conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join