It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lines on lake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
SORRY FOR THE TRIPPLE POST, BUT THIS IS URGENT!

if you look at the larger sat pictures of area 51 (2725x3063) it looks as if they are some sort of trench, but the picture is at a sort of angle so it looks as if the trench has a wall in the center (looking at it from the front would look like -----UU----- )! This really has me interested now.

Xon

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The black clouds are shaddow from the white ones. And i doent think it is a wall of any caind. And not a runway they use to normal. It is s cind of road, or I relly doent know. And i relly doent care

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

as you can see here i have circled some sort of establishment on the outter rim of the lake, this leads me to believe that the establishment is some sort of hangar, and that these in fact are small runways for small air or land craft to travel on.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
quequero.org...

you can clearly see that their is indeed a runway the connects to the facility, BUT look to the right of that, there is the UU shaped thing i was talking about

Xon

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
sorry I cant see where it is conected. The normal runway are closed before reaching this other "runway" and I relly doent think it is used for that.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
They could be emergency landing runways. In case a plane is coming in and cant line up with the regular ones.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I am seriously convinced they are just seperate runways, for god knows what purpose, they could just be private runways. There are a couple seperate organizations that operate within this facility, so as i circled, which actually happens to be a little off-center, it could be a sub-contracted agency developing highspeed land and air vehicles.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
the UU thing looks like a hanger to me, also Groom lake has so much aircraft activity that it has to have more then 2 runways, a normal airport has more then 2 runways, then compare a normal airport to Groom lake. i would expect way more. it's probably for JANET aircraft that need another area to land in while there is an operation in process.

also on another note, has anyone seen JustaPilot ??? he says he worked at groom for a little while. i sent him some questions and he said that i would not be able to get the answer to many of them but he said he would say what he could. he has not said anything, and i was wondering if anyone had heard from him?

Thanks

<< 1   >>

join