It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Arrest Man In Alleged Aryan Plot To 'Storm Washington' And Kill Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

A Missouri man allegedly made plans to shoot President Obama and solicited help from a former Aryan Nation member to carry out his plot, according to federal charges filed Tuesday in Jefferson City, Missouri.

Cameron Stout of Stover, Mo. was charged in federal court on Tuesday with making threats against the President.

Stout allegedly told a confidential federal informant, who authorities said is a former member of the Aryan Nation white supremacist group, about his plans to shoot Obama, according to an affidavit filed in the case.

Stout's public defender, Troy K. Stabenow, told TPM in an email on Wednesday that it's not yet clear whether Stout's threats were serious.

"Did Mr. Stout commit a federal crime, or was he simply exercising his 1st Amendment rights - venting his feelings to someone he thought was similarly disenchanted with Washington?" Stabenow wrote in an email to TPM.
talkingpointsmemo.com...

Klik for more.
So are we gonna hear the media cast this prick a terrorist?? or just another disgruntled joker.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
Hmm... I guess that's one way to out a federal informant...

2nd
edit on 19-3-2015 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Only one they found? Am sure there are more and all over the net with these types of threats. Often it seems, the ones who go through with, seemingly allowed, are the psyops. To answer the question, I dunno do we need a repeat of the 90s? No ones afraid of ISIS, CIAda and friends ter.ro.rist.s anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah but this one was more than just talk or bad mouthing the POTUS.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Hey, if I got arrested every time I said to someone that what I really want to do, is bash David Cameron over the head until his skull opens up, revealing the filth ridden, fetid muck within, then I would be up a ....

I think that was the door!

I jest of course. The fact is though, that this fellow had detailed preparations, a hand drawn map, and had selected locations to target the President from. That is taking things a little far if you ask me. It seems to my mind that the only reason to come up with that sort of thing, unless one happens to be the sort of polymath who can just pull that data from memory without forward planning, is that one has spent an inordinate amount of time planning something in ones head first.

While I doubt that this lummox was capable of pulling off the event he planned, mostly because he lacks basic understanding of concepts like operational security which makes his capacity less than adequate to the task of taking out one of the most heavily protected individuals in the world, I do think that his intentions were as stated, given that he had clearly spent substantial amounts of time, in planning. Added to that, he called in assistance from what he believed was a person of like mind, to assist with some of the details. Now, for all that a serious leader slayer would be all about keeping his intentions VERY close to his chest, that outreach could have gone very differently, if he had bumped into someone more active in the circles relevant to this discussion.

I think it is worth the justice system having its way with this fellow on that basis.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There sure are a lot of people going after the POTUS lately with this guy and that nutter, Christopher Cornell. Sadly, they are about 6 years too late to save our country.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I hope one of those Aryans can connect the dots and figure out who the rat face informant is.

Change

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
There sure are a lot of people going after the POTUS lately with this guy and that nutter, Christopher Cornell. Sadly, they are about 6 years too late to save our country.

First Obama is not the worst or the best president we ever had he is mediocre at most, and murdering him would only bring a sense of martyrdom the likes you would have never seen, all his programs would be pushed through on sympathy alone, not to mention burning cities and all that hell, should a Hitler wannabe killed the first AA POTUS.
The system is not perfect and made even more so by an increasingly shameless political body, but at the beginning of 2017 Obama gets to go back to Chi-town or Hawaii some may say Kenya and the new disappointment would have been sworn in without blood splatter.
edit on 19-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I hadn't considered the martyr angle and frankly, you are right. None of the candidates for 2016 are inspiring me to think things will get any better.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I do think that most people get into politics because they want to do good things,we may differ on what that means but by the time you move from the local level money changes everything you have to out spend the next guy or go home, your ideas are now corrupted by handlers and their deep pockets, selling out becomes easy by the time you get to the national level..we have to find a way to get rid of big money out of politics.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: msallo

I do hope that this was a particularly dry and cryptic attempt at humour, as opposed to a serious suggestion. One should never wish a boon upon a supremacist of any colour.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The enemy of my enemy.. As a true Brit you know our revolution was essentially fought over a 15% tax, I was near 39% last year. Theres a drone in my sky and I can legally be stopped and frisked for walking down the street.

Many people have died for much less.

Change

For the NSA, obviously id never be a participant in anything like that, but that wont stop me from cheering and honking if it does.
edit on 19-3-2015 by msallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Ah, the old adage.

The concept of ones enemies enemy being ones friend, is rather a driving factor which led to the state your nation, and indeed, my nation find themselves today. Choosing good friends is better for everyone, than relying on the least of ones enemies.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

While that may hold true if the 3 of us have to coexist, thats not what were talking about.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It holds true anyway I am afraid.

Look at the friends the west has made in the Middle East over the past thirty years, in terms of who they have offered training and weapons to, and what the nett effect of that has been. My enemies enemy is my enemy as well, and my enemies do not receive my support in any matter. Nations and people alike would be better served by a few absolutes in that regard.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They'd have done better shooting Bush The Elder.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

After they've finished their dot-to-dot pictures, they can have a go at their colour by numbers books.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah but this one was more than just talk or bad mouthing the POTUS.

Yup it's what I mean, seems like quite a few are caught giving death threats. Such as with this man in 2011, being charged in the federal court - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Though it doesn't seem to go far with labeling them a terrorist or other.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Nothing like extrapolating to the middle east to clear things up. I believe the OP is about one guy attempting to kill another.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

murdering him would only bring a sense of martyrdom the likes you would have never seen

I'd hate to do it, but I'd take a bullet to prevent that from happening. Obama needs to run his course, and as much as I hate to admit this ... Boehner is right about the present GOP strategy. And while I'm making hated admissions, I'll credit Obama for sticking to what I see as his obvious strategy.

I do blame America for casting Politically Correct votes just 'cause he's black. You reap what you sow. One day America will look back and see with 20/20 hindsight. I get the feeling a lot of members forget just how bad Jimmy Carter was and what his administration set the country up for under Reagan. I fear the coming election and its result.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join