It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs - Target individuals, bend over for corporations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

A lot of individual missing income tax is probably from immigrants and illegal immigrants as they work for each other in construction, restaurants, farming, fishing, servitude etc. paid cash and many of them aren't on any databases.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
I agree, see it with my own eyes enough every week, just I'm not a grass so I'm not going to be phoning HMRC anytime soon.
Even though I want an end to 'free movement of people' in the EU/UK, the guys I see getting cash in hand are just blokes like me trying to make their way in life the best way they can, so I don't blame them, just EU law.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Exactly, at least they are trying.

Though the government should have considered that aspect when they opened the gates.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth
Agreed.
The gates need closing now, perhaps it will help create a situation where more British folk are employed 'on the books' and paying tax. But I still don't blame any individuals paid on the sly for the problems of the UK economy...and it is lame that the government is spending millions on an advertising campaign making out that individual tax avoidance is the root cause of problems in the UK economy. Lame as...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join