It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area S4 more secret than anyother facility?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Is the Area S4 facility more secret than its brother facility Area 51?
Little is known about the Area S4 plant, the other evidence that we know about it is from Bob Lazar, who supposibly worked at the site??
Lazar revealed that the S4 site was more secret than 51. He also revealed that most of the alien research and the UFO research goes on at the S4 plant.

So is Area S4 more secure than the 51 facility, and what is actually going on at this site??

Bio-Haz

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Bio Hazard,
Hear is one link on ATS about S4, There are a few others but this is one place to start. There is a pretty good about of info in them. If you are looking for something more spefic then I hope some will come through who knows more.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It would only make sense to me for them to have a more secure facility nearby...from what I've read, you can't see the S4 facility from anywhere...whereas you can climb to the top of nearby mountains in the Groom range and look at Area 51 all day long...I remember reading somewhere where a guy told (I think) John Lear, while he was investigating Area 51 to "look north", and if I'm right, the S4 facility would be north of Area 51

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
while there very well could be a base there, there is no real hard evediense showing it, there are just some blury pictures of what looks like a "tunnel" or a "stand by area" there is nothing that really shows anything is there.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I tend to think S-4 is "more secret" than Area 51 purely because that's where the supposed EBE craft are studied and tested. They were nver in use at 51 at all or at least a very short time. (IMO)

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No one has every seen area S-4 bob lazzar made the claim, Where is it exactly someone tell me.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
S-4 is located near 51 in the Papoose dry lake bed.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
but there is no proof it's there

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Papoose dry lakebed is certainly there, as to this S-4 thing- You are right that there is no proof positive of a base there.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Someone should gather some people with ground penetrating radar, and search the whole bed for any odd tunnels. Ten bucks we'll find something, unless the tunnels really deep. Where is the tunnel estimated to be? Someone here mentioned that there are some photographs of it, could I get an image of these?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
here is a picture of a dry lake bed that some people think has a secret base if you can see anything here please tell me

archive.spaceimaging.com...

www.serve.com...

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

Xon

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
We doent know if S4 does exist. Have nerver seen good prove. It is bob lazard that claim it does exist but I doent trust that man! Probebly becouse I doent belive that Area 51 have Alien/Ufo's. But if someone come whit a good prove I will belive

If S4 does exist I doent think it will be the most secret facility. There is other ones that we doent know of, and I belive that the most secret base is so secret that we doent know where it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
S4 or more commonly known as Papose Lake perhpas is much ado about nothing. First off Lazar is in all likelyhood bogus.

Satelite shots of the area show:
1) No runways
2) No Power lines
3) No sign of any activity
4) Not too many road leading in.
5) Several years back a group of Grenpeace activists walked across the lakebed to try to gain a backdoor approach to the Nevada testsite. They saw and heard nothing at all at Papose. Even if the base is underground or built into the mountains some traces are impossible to hid.

Its either the bogus claims of lazar, or more givernment disinfo. Now having partcipated in the Groom lake/ Area 51 research group here at ATS and looking at the satelite shots and USGS maps, People should focus on the Groom Range instread of wasting time at S4

No shots of the groom range can be found except for a few 1900's era grainy pictures of the groom mine.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And on that note, the topic of S4 has been discussed numerous times. The main ATS information page on S4 can be found here:

And you are welcome to add your thoughts and comments to the S4 thread here:

Thank you, this thread will be closed

join