It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'She bounced off my big t**s'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

I don't think she dove, I think mrs big jugs had every intention to hit her with her chest.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Racist...

Incredibly!

OP: Sad story.

*heavily bemused* Well 'ol chap, I'm glad you can have the fortitude to use my own quote to call me that which I am not, because I have seen plenty of my own white skin who acted like animals, that I had the same thought about.

But by all means, do label me a racist. I, good sir, it won't ruin my day that you think that based off of less then a paragraph. I mean, after all, being judgmental of everyone around you who doesn't share your exact views is, to be human, after all.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You are right, when old lady left her car she chose to go behind this woman´s car to be far away from her. These jugs very obviously wanted to push her over when they choose to come towards old lady instead of sitting back in her car and drive elsewhere.
There are no excuses.. This was intentional act.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why was the water buffalo even going for the handicapped spot? Looks able bodied to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Because she had a faked placard so she was titled to.. at least in her own mind she was.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Cygnis

Yet.. They are not given equal punishment in the courts.

No you are right, they are disproportionately convicted at higher rates for higher sentences, usually due to not being able to afford a lawyer that will fight and not just plea out .

But of course, lets go 'hunting'.

This lady is being charged with a felony.... what more do y'all want?

A change to the system, to show that "thug life" isn't appropriate.

How do you teach values in a system that has none?

Another person with another felony, isn't going to make things better.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

We can agree there, but to act like there is some sort of dis-justice going on here within the current system seems wrong .

But I don't see how advocating 'going hunting', I read that as kill them but maybe I am wrong, changes anything for the better.
edit on thSun, 08 Mar 2015 15:51:23 -0500America/Chicago320152380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You may very well not be racist...
In fact I'd say you're not...

But what you posted was.
Because it was very vague, so all I can suggest is improve your writing comprehension in posts you have to defend as not racist in the very same outburst...

Because usually when someone says, "not in a racist way" (paraphrasing)...

Then it must have occured to you it would appear that way...

So maybe words things a little better.

Have a good day.
edit on 8-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope someone in jail is missing their grandma or mom and beats the tar out of her...Or just does it because they can.
I read that her atty said she is "disabled" as well but she looks to be walking just fine to me and if she's able to do THAT with THOSE, well she's doing a lot better than most.

Most states have laws regarding using violence against the elderly...The prosecutor needs to be fired and Kezia needs a few felonies for what she did. Actually, she used her big 'ol boobies AS A WEAPON!

Shouldn't she at least be charged with FELONIOUS assault?

Also, I don't understand the OP's statement regarding race...Is Mrs. Gotz caucasian or is she African American? It's hard to tell in the video. All I can see is a behemoth of a woman taking out a much smaller person.

But, I don't think is has anything to do with race, IMHO. Just some hot headed, lazy, POS who thought she was "entitled" to that space. People of all colors and creeds act like that these days, unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImaFungi
a reply to: Violater1

The old lady dove, I dont doubt that she was afraid and therefore I dont doubt her instincts told her to play dead. Yes the younger woman did encroach and intimidate by her mere existence and encroaching, but she did not push or attack the old lady.

Um, elderly ladies don't normally "dive" (especially onto concrete) because, after a certain age, people tend to seriously worry about falling...and breaking a hip.

You need to re-watch the video. Jugs body slammed her and that poor (and much smaller) woman went flying, almost into the light pole. It's as clear as day...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Yes the arrest, media coverage and social media would have screamed hate crime if the roles were reversed. Lets not forget Farrakhan and Jesse Jackson grabbing the spotlight for another fifteen minutes..

I saw no indication of "tessie the two ton pitbull" alledged need for a handicap sticker.. it's crimes like these that make me wish public flogging or caning were enacted..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One thing fat women have is jugs yet sadly this woman's belly sticks out further then.nothing to be proud of if you ask me.
And now I am left wondering where this over weight knock down queen works? Thinking Retirement home for some strange reason.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
It truely amazes me.

They say they don't have equal rights, but want them. They say they are disadvantaged, etc.

Yet.. They are not given equal punishment in the courts.

WTF are you talking about??..you suggesting it's common for blacks to get a easy ride/kid gloves treatment from the court system?..have I jumped into some weird star trek parallel universe?
Amazing alright

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That little old white lady was just having her white privilege checked, it's a good thing. It's the duty of every black American to assault white people any chance they get, just to bring them down a notch or two.

The nerve of that elderly woman thinking her legitimate disabled parking permit entitled her to that parking spot, we all know as a strong and beautiful modern black woman the younger lady obviously deserved the spot to make up for historical injustice.

The woman should be free of all charges and the elderly white woman should have to apologize to her for making her late to buy more food to stuff into her strong beautiful fatbody.

Shame on you white people, shame on that elderly woman.

edit on 8-3-2015 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The woman deserves jail time. Suspended license, invalid handicap placard and using a well know move to intimidate/assault someone.

Sorry, but she seriously injured an elderly person and she d*mn well knew that the chest bump would throw the elderly lady to the ground.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

Do you work for "the onion"?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
From memory there a phenomena called the "Behavioural Sink", where over-population leads to a tendency towards violence, sexual perversion and generally selfish behaviour with an absence of empathy. This piece of trash is a good example of the behaviour we can look forward to (and worse) in the coming decades.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
That little old white lady was just having her white privilege checked, it's a good thing. It's the duty of every black American to assault white people any chance they get, just to bring them down a notch or two.

The nerve of that elderly woman thinking her legitimate disabled parking permit entitled her to that parking spot, we all know as a strong and beautiful modern black woman the younger lady obviously deserved the spot to make up for historical injustice.

The woman should be free of all charges and the elderly white woman should have to apologize to her for making her late to buy more food to stuff into her strong beautiful fatbody.

Shame on you white people, shame on that elderly woman.

Yep. I'm surprised that Al Sharpton hasn't show up there yet. He should protest that the store doesn't have enough handicapped spaces to accomodate minorities who carry bogus handicapped placards while driving with suspended licenses. And also AG Holder should open a federal investigation. If Obama had a transvestite son, he would look like that woman.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Think she should know the difference between big and fat

Even men can have big boobs:-/

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I wonder what this nasty brutes handicap supposedly was..fugly?
I generaly do not comment on appearance but she is ugly in a deep down way.
edit on 9-3-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join