It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Has No Lables

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I really loved seeing this video and it's something I think we should think about when judging other people's relationships...

Love Has No Labels

Beautiful Video...

edit on 3/5/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This video just further empowered my heart, and yes I teared up a bit, tears of gratitude joy and happiness.

Thank you so much for sharing..

*grabs tissue*

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"Love has no disability" - these words are really profound, I was moved to tears when I read that... Somone pass me the tissues ...

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'll SnF you, just don't expect me to say anything nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I absolutely expect you to say something nice... Or at least something... You don't like the video?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: beezzer

I absolutely expect you to say something nice... Or at least something... You don't like the video?

I loved the video. I thought it very poignant. I thought that was evident from my SnF.

It's just that YOU placed it on a forum, and well, we are sworn enemies.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh! Got it! Yeah, "sworn enemies".

Glad you liked the vid, you wascally wabbit!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Love is...

Not what other people tell you it's supposed to be.

Great vid, BH.

Spread the love !
... now pass the damn tissues please.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Can't we just all get along?

Great video.

I still think we're all more alike than we are different.

Best all,

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
I saw it on social media earlier and wasn't really impressed, so what? People of different persuasions like each other? Pretty lame if it is deemed to be a paradigm shift...if it is then we should be asking questions about our local communities, and why a contrived show on a big screen in town is what's needed for people to treat each other nice.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I really loved seeing this video and it's something I think we should think about when judging other people's relationships...

Yeah, that would be nice. But love has no expectations.

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
People of different persuasions like each other?

Yes. It seems a simple concept, but some are in great resistance to the idea and would take action to prevent it. Silly, huh?

Pretty lame if it is deemed to be a paradigm shift...if it is then we should be asking questions about our local communities, and why a contrived show on a big screen in town is what's needed for people to treat each other nice.

Agreed. We SHOULD treat each other with respect and honor. But many don't.

It's not supposed to represent any kind of paradigm shift or anything. Just a look at an issue from a different perspective, in hopes of opening some eyes and hearts.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Fair enough, it is something the fakebook community needs to learn, I agree from my UK perspective.
...didn't impress me though, that sort of stuff should be second nature.
*Edit*
...and requiring an interactive big screen in the center of town to deliver a message folk will accept says it all to me.
edit on 5.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
*Edit*
...and requiring an interactive big screen in the center of town to deliver a message folk will accept says it all to me.

The video is the delivery method. Every community isn't going to require a big screen.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is a shame that anyone in our modern world needs any screen or dramatic arts to understand the message though

...actually shameful in my opinion.
edit on 5.3.2015 by grainofsand because: smiley face to sad face

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Love will kill us all. Thanks to love, we work hard to cure diseases and keep people alive longer than ever, and make the world save for our loved ones and we have way too many babies and use up all of Earth's resources to keep them healthy.

Just sayin'.

edit on 5-3-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Maybe. Or maybe you're confusing love with attachment.

👣

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Love Has No Labels

Beautiful Video...

As the mother of a special needs child, some days I wonder if she will find love someday, and some days, I wonder if she will be alone forever because she operates on a 12 yr old level. She has been on this level for the last 4 years and so far hasn't shown any signs of aging mentally. At least those around her love her, for now, that is enough. She is interested in dating, and "fall in love" with the boys in male group home, her group home visits from time to time. She of course breaks up with them, then find another "love", and the process starts anew. LOL Until she matures, she's fine with just this, for now. She'll be 20 this year, with a 12 year old mind. She wants lots of babies, and I'd love for all her wishes to come true, as a parent, but at the same time, I'm pragmatic. I live in the real world. I know she cannot raise a child. She can barely take care of herself.
edit on 3/5/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join