It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political correctness - the biggest danger to humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I felt it very important to write this.
Now i need to get one thing very clear. The idea of nazi thugs or bnp skinheads marching down the road on a saturday afternoon drinking cans of beer shouting we hate muslims, is the kind of thing i am strongly against. So let me get that out of the way.

Now, lets get to the point.

Nowadays, especially in Europe, where the muslim population is growing massively - and if you read the government consensus and forward the stats at the same rate to 100 years from now, it shows quite clearly that muslims will be a majority in Europe 100 years from now.

However, unlike most jews (barring a very small per cent of ultra orthodox jews who are very peaceful but choose to live their own lives), a very big per centage of muslims choose to live in their own segregrated agressive areas, where outsiders are frowned upon.

Think of the many places in Birmingham, Slough, London, Manchester, Bradford, Luton (need i go on), where there is a massive muslim population.
Minority? yes for the moment. Loud, unfriendly, a threat to the culture of the area? Yes 100 per cent!

However, muslims now have spokespeople in the bbc, and even in parliment positions, where if you so much as criticise things, you are branded a bnp thug or islamaphobic!

Even whilst condeming the atrocities that a very loud but small per centage of muslims carry out in the name of their god, the president of the USA and primeminister of the UK feel the need to spend more time reassuring us that islam is a religion of peace, than comforting the victims!
Whilst i have no doubt a large majority of muslims are peaceful, newsflash - islam literaly translation is submit, not peace!

Why is it possible that we allow people to even engage in conferences, talks, debates with us, if they are still living in 15th century, where their very own countries behead/ cut off limbs/ flog for things such as homosexuality or theft!

I will tell you why, because people are too scared to speak out, because they do not want to offend, it is because of political correctness.
For a good few decades now, people have slowly been mentally programmed to be absolutly terrified of speaking out, because they will be branded racist or islampahobic.

Whilst once again i need to stress i am absolutly against judging people on religion, or colour of skin, there is still a neutral line, which is to call things AS THEY ARE!
If muslims are carrying out terrorist attacks, say it as it is, call it islamic terrorism, not extremism. Dont call a person shouting allah akbar and beheading somebody as work place violence, it is ISLAMIC EXTREMISM!

Sadly, the big wigs will not see through that, they are too concerned with getting their smiles and approvals from their third world counter parts.

How hard is it for Obama to say NO! Or to ask Iran why it supports terrorism?

He would never directly ask them, because it is not politically correct, it would offend them.

Well, i am sorry, but imagine if nobody chose to intervene to nazi Germany, so as not to offend the nazi. Imagine if nobody in the history of the world chose to stand up and ask questions or fight for what they believed in, because of a passive ``oh my god we can not offend them`` type attitude.
Would we be here today? probably not.

Political correctness, is the biggest danger to humanity. In 100 years from now when our grandchildren in Europe are a minority, and are asking why, how did this happen when it could have been prevented. They will look back at their weak descendants who allowed this to happen.

Once again, im not in any shape or form in favour of terms like gollywogs or negroes coming back, that sort of prejustice based on skin colour is unacceptable.
But, this passive attitude where people in top positions are terrified to speak out, will be the downfall of society. Make no mistake about it.
edit on 2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Why do you care if these people segregate together and not want outsiders? Other races do that all the time. Why is it bad for Muslims to do this? Poor neighborhoods also tend to be aggressive towards outsiders. This isn't necessarily a religious trait, it is just an effect of living in the slums.

Why aren't you complaining on breaking up the ghettos of DC or Baltimore? They are predominantly black and VERY violent towards outsiders, namely other blacks but their violence extends towards racism towards whites as well.
edit on 5-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ever here of sections of cities called Chinatown or Little Italy? Been happening for a long time and it isnt always a bad thing.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

However, muslims now have spokespeople in the bbc, and even in parliment positions, where if you so much as criticise things, you are branded a bnp thug or islamaphobic!

I hate to break it to you but if you are afraid of Muslim spokespeople in the BBC and Parliament then you are clearly an Islamaphobe. Just saying.

edit on 5-3-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I agree.

We need less politically correctness especially in the U.S. when it comes to dealing with Israel and the zionists that control our government. Things are so bad that if you dare speak out against any Jew you are instantly labeled an anti semite.

We need less politically correctness when it comes to Israeli leaders coming into our legislative chambers and try to coerce our nation into fighting another war for them. We need true leaders that will not relegate the U.S. to the position of Israel's lap dog.
edit on 3/5/2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Nah, I think hate is mans biggest danger.

Ps and the submission in Islam means to God, you submit yourself to the will of God
edit on Thu March 5th, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Europe is about 6-7% Muslim...

So no it's not growing massively at all.

Stop believing bull.

LoL @ "100 years from now when our grandchildren are a minority"...

You definitely need to stop believing bull!

"Government consensus"...

Lol you're believing too much bull!

Islam literal translation, submission to God...

The bull'o'meter is rising higher and higher...

You have absolutely no proof that Iran sponsors terrorism, whatsoever...

That is an accusation that many make with out anything to back it up.

People did choose not to intervene with the Nazis...

Including our beloved UK until they started bombing close enough for it to become a threat...

Stop the bull...

Bull is the biggest danger to the World, not political correctness...
It wasn't PC behaviour that got hundreds of thousands of Iraqis killed or raped...

It was bull...
Bull from the same people telling you Iran supports terrorism.

The youth will look back on their "weak" predecessors and ask why we were so cowardly and barbaric as to destroy the Middle East and then cry terrorism when they retaliate.

You, & your teachers, win bull of the week award!

edit on 5-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Thank you for your replies, i will read through them and respond.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I agree.

We need less politically correctness especially in the U.S. when it comes to dealing with Israel and the zionists that control our government. Things are so bad that were if you dare speak out against any Jew you are instantly labeled an anti semite.

We need less politically correctness when it comes to Israeli leaders coming into our legislative chambers and try to coerce our nation into fighting another war for them. We need true leaders that will not relegate the U.S. to the position of Israel's lap dog.

You realise i am PRO- ISRAEL?

Israel do not do political correctness,
they allow Christians and Other races to come, but do not allow non jewish immigration en masse
Simple reason they do not want their culture uprooted, and are more than entitled to do that, just like Saudi Arabia would behead you if you walked around kissing a man in public.

Political correctness and the feeling of ``no we can not offend other people`` is passive, weak, and will only result in you being rolled over.

PS upon reading your replies yes you are so uninformed and so anti Israel it is beyond ridiculous!
Im done!
edit on 2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ATS should have a children's forum..

Ill see you in there.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No, Israel do much worse than political correctness...

I don't think Saudi Arabia allow any public displays of affection...
Straight people included.

And they wouldn't behead someone for that, they would most probably lash them 1000 times.

Still terrible, but not exclusive to gays, & hyperbole isn't necassary when condemning SA...

Just be honest...

People will still be outraged.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What is the solution then? Expanded war that will never end? A Continuation of the crusades?
IMo that's exactly what's happening and it will eventually lead to WWIII and a nuclear/bio/chem holocaust where the living will envy the dead. It's just a matter of time.

I hope you don't have kids because their future is uncertain to say the least! As is everyones...the doomsday clock is ticking and it's 3 min. to midnight.

edit on 5-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh you're pro-Israel, really...

Well then you are pro-apartheid, pro-land theft, pro-ethnic cleansing, pro-collective punishment, pro-prison without trial, pro-state sponsored assassination & pro-infanticide...

What a lovely person you are!

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm not politically correct.

I would also surmise that most here are not politically correct.

Political correctness is a form of speech control. It is an inhibition of free expression.

Anyone who is FOR political correctness, would endorse the "thought police" and scrutiny of what is being said.

Governments are for political correctness. They (regardless of country) would look to control, manipulate, restrict any message that does not coincide within their scope.

People have all sorts of opinions.
Good.
Bad.
Indifferent.

We can't tell who the idiots are if they are forced to keep silent, or forced to "speak PC".

Just my take on the issue.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Pro-Israel? That's a shame. That country has done more to upset Middle Eastern politics than any other. All they do is attack their neighbors then cry foul when their neighbors get mad and attack back. They constantly badger Iran and claim that Iran wants to destroy them despite no one from Iran attacking another country for the last 200 years.

I still want to know what is so bad about Muslims wanting to segregate with other Muslims in European countries. Why is it bad for Muslims to do this but every other minority (racial, religious, sexual, etc) is allowed to do this just fine.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why aren't you complaining on breaking up the ghettos of DC or Baltimore? They are predominantly black and VERY violent towards outsiders, namely other blacks but their violence extends towards racism towards whites as well.

In her defense I think she is talking about UK citys.

Not sure if she is aware of the complexities of US citys and your social problems.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm not politically correct.

I would also surmise that most here are not politically correct.

Political correctness is a form of speech control. It is an inhibition of free expression.

Anyone who is FOR political correctness, would endorse the "thought police" and scrutiny of what is being said.

Governments are for political correctness. They (regardless of country) would look to control, manipulate, restrict any message that does not coincide within their scope.

People have all sorts of opinions.
Good.
Bad.
Indifferent.

We can't tell who the idiots are if they are forced to keep silent, or forced to "speak PC".

Just my take on the issue.

When it get's down to basics....I'm glad to call you my brother!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I think she is just parroting conservative anti-Muslim rhetoric without thinking about what it means in relation to other groups or verifying if it is true or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You are 100% correct and very reason Stuart Varney has come the USA and become a citizen.

We are glad to him on Fox News to explain the PC nightmare in England.

So try to immigrate "whilst" you still can...we need more people like you!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

People with the same culture have always grouped together. Tribalism has been around a long time. Authoritarians have always suppressed newcomers. Functional societies find a way to merge in the newcomers and the outcomes are better than the sum of the parts.

With Islam there is a difference. It's objective fact.

No other meme turns people into violent zombies as efficiently as Islam. They don't negotiate. There is only the quest for total domination over human free will at all times. They are not looking for "neutral political correctness" or tolerance. They are demanding you adopt the rules of their meme so they won't get very angry and violent. It's essentially an attempt at mind control.

If you are a human and value human free will, it's worth investing your time and energy resisting this meme. It is an existential threat to all human free will. It's kind of a big deal, so reject this meme, it's operatives and it's rules with the confidence that you are contributing to a better future for Earth.

Call me whatever you want but it's meaningless, I assure you. Meme operatives are expected to attack the person breaking "the rules". Apologists, simply do not understand yet.
edit on 5-3-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join