It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydrogen Sulfide's Role in Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Here is the next chapter about Hydrogen Sulfide and the role this gas is playing in global warming. This chapter features some great debate that occurred here on the pages of ATS and some of our members. This is chapter 9 of my book, Fever Rising. Here are the first 7 threads in the series. I am printing my entire book about dangerous gases causing atmospheric heating and a number of other phenomenon for the ATS community because it was here that I stumbled onto this theory and most of the information was gathered through a number of threads I wrote from early December of 2012 through early 2014. The book was published on August 27, 2014. I recommend taking the time to read through the other threads listed here because there is a lot of valuable information and it is better to be informed of what may be coming in our near future. If this theory is correct and the government knows, they are keeping this from you. In later chapters, you'll see what I mean.

The Mystery of the Clintonville Booms
The Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis
The Rise of Deadly Methane Gas
The Truth about Atmospheric Methane and it's Role in Global Warming
Methane and Fracking, part 1
Methane and Fracking, part 2
What is Hydrogen Sulfide?

Chapter 9: Hydrogen Sulfide's Role in Global Warming

One of the most alarming trends that Jonny keeps track of is the electrical explosions and fires. Although his site, JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com, is an incredible resource keeping a daily record of many unexplained fires and mysterious explosions, die-offs, plane, train and vehicle accidents and more, many of these phenomena are rising in nature. The most noticeable is the electrical explosions, such as transformers, or as this story points out from New York City…man holes blowing off.

Cause of Manhattan manhole explosion being investigated
From AP, Feb. 3, 2014
NEW YORK (AP) - Authorities are investigating the cause of three manhole explosions in midtown Manhattan.
A spokesman says three manhole covers popped but there were no outages or injuries.

He says the cause is still under investigation. But he explained that in wintertime street salt sometimes can get below ground and eat away at the wires. That causes gases to appear in the manhole and the pressure can cause the lid to be lifted.

On the same day at Jonny’s site, he reported another underground electrical fire in Jackson, MS, near the state capitol. Also, there were several transformer fires and an electrical fire at a strip mall at 3:30 am in Hollywood, CA. Here’s what Jonny posted on his site about the electrical fires.

JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com
By Jonny Mnemonic
Hydrogen sulfide is reactive with copper, especially electrified copper. The wee hours are when the atmosphere cools and contracts which will push any methane or hydrogen sulfide in the air above closer to the ground. The US government has trained for widespread grid collapse and this is the reason. Though slower than an EMP or solar flare, atmospheric contamination will wipe out the grid more effectively than either, since an EMP would only affect a geographic region and a solar flare would only hit half the planet, whereas an atmospheric problem will relentlessly grind away at electrical infrastructure all over the planet...

We’ve already covered the idea that these hydrogen sulfide plumes are causing fires and explosions all over the planet, but, what other role is hydrogen sulfide playing in the global warming arena? The gas is also escaping from the anoxic ocean waters (as is methane) and as it reaches into the atmosphere, it is reacting away both ozone and the hydroxyl radicals that have always mitigated the methane levels. This results in more methane, plus aids the methane which already exists there to last longer in the upper levels of our atmosphere creating a thicker blanket over the planet trapping the sun’s heat.

The more heat, the more these dangerous gases continue to release. The ancient anaerobic bacteria that produce the hydrogen sulfide love the warm environments of the shallow warm ocean waters where there is less oxygen, but rich in biomatter. These are the ‘dead zones’ we discussed in Chapter 3.

We are witnessing large scale fish die-offs in the oceans and many of these are from oxygen deprivation, gas-poisoning and disease, but regardless the cause, these dead fish corpse are the biomatter that become a feeding ground for the bacteria, producing more and more hydrogen sulfide.

I want to quote here a section of the Jumping Jack Flash Hypothesis where Jonny describes what he believes will be the effects of the releasing hydrogen sulfide and methane gases.

JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com
By Jonny Mnemonic
Probably the most noticeable effect will be fires and explosions sweeping across the planet. Businesses, homes, vehicles and infrastructure will be consumed by raging fires. Ammo depots will be hit with explosions and fires, including the civilian versions like fireworks factories. Likewise, chemical plants of all types will burn and/or explode, including biofuels plants, fertilizer plants, specialty chemical plants, petroleum-related facilities and more. Metal-related businesses will be hit hard, including salvage yards and metal recycling centers. Trash-related facilities such as recycling centers and landfills will burn hard too, as hydrogen sulfide is absorbed into flammable absorbent materials like wood, paper, cardboard, straw, hay, dried brush, generic trash, clothing, cotton, wool. Wood-related fires will escalate, including fires at pallet companies, wood-carving businesses, furniture businesses, door companies, cabinet companies, etc. Peoples' clothing will spontaneously combust from time to time, or ignite very very easily from the slightest spark or heat, as has been happening with increasing frequency and people will be burned to death as a consequence. So far as homes are concerned, vacant homes, unoccupied homes and homes under construction will burn hardest and first but the number of occupied homes burning will also be increasing.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Vehicles of all kinds will continue to burn, as they have been, and the number of vehicular fires will continue to escalate, inevitably resulting in a corresponding increase in the number of people being incinerated in their vehicles. Traffic accidents will be on the rise as increasing numbers of people lose consciousness, experience seizures or flat-out die while driving. More people will be found dead in submerged vehicles. Many vehicles will veer off the road, hit trees or buildings, burst into flame, and kill the driver. As planes land, they will more frequently blow tires, or their landing gear will collapse, or they will run off runways. Massive vehicles such as big RVs, buses, tanker trucks, tractor trailers, dump trucks, and car-haulers will be destroyed by fire in escalating numbers after tires or brakes ignite. Delivery of goods - including food and fuel - will become more problematic as time goes on.

Obviously there will be animals dying off, especially oceanic species, but other species will sicken and die too. Sometimes animals will go crazy from neurological damage caused by hydrogen sulfide's neurotoxic properties. Some animals may foam at the mouth as a result of chemical damage to their lungs. Predators will attempt to adapt to the changes in the biosphere and may turn to our pets or to us as an alternate source of nutrition. All oxygen-using species will suffer but because of their vigorous reproductive capabilities, insects and fungi and some species of plants will fare best and the world may for a very significant time be dominated by those species.

Humans will sicken and die, especially in, near, or downwind of low-lying areas such as bodies of water. People found dead will often show no sign of injury, and this will include young and healthy people. Humans will also go insane due to neurological damage caused by hydrogen sulfide's neurotoxic properties and this will occur with increasing frequency. Some people will be seen foaming at the mouth, as has happened in a number of incidents over the past year. Violence, sometimes insanely savage, will be on the rise, especially among the young, whose neurologies are less 'hardened'. People will sometimes experience bruising with no apparent reason. Memory may erode and some people will forget who they are entirely; that's already happened in at least two cases in recent times. Renal problems - e.g. problems with kidneys - will escalate, as is already happening with crop workers on the western coast of Central America. Some people will experience twitching or jerking, similar to that caused by Parkinson's or Tourette's. People will sometimes suddenly lose the ability to speak intelligibly for a short time - 'the burtations' - a problem experienced by a number of newscasters and Judge Judy. There will be more unexplained HazMat events, often involving unusual odors. Eventually the entire populations of towns and cities will drop dead.

Crops will be devastated by droughts, unusual hailstorms, fires, rising UV levels and poisoning. As long as human die-off keeps pace with the decline in crop productivity then this may not be a huge problem. If food production declines faster than the human population does then we may see widespread starvation and all of the societal problems that go along with that.

You will see all of this happening. WHAT is happening cannot be hidden. Instead you will be sold stories about the WHY of these events, because that's the only way to keep the truth from you - to hide the lie inside the why. This neighborhood blew up because of a gas leak. That man was incinerated in his car because of an electrical problem. Those million fish died because of low TDO levels. That giant thunderous house-shaking explosion off the coast was a sonic boom. The 'rotten egg' odor you smelled was a naturally-occurring methane release. Sometimes the stories you're told may even be truthful. Often they won't be.

I believe there is some valuable information at Jonny’s website but he also shared some of his thoughts with me on my dangerous gas thread at AboveTopSecret.com. I’d like to share some of those posts here in regards to hydrogen sulfide and its production. The following post was his response to a statement that said Jonny had made a remark the Mississippi River was producing hydrogen sulfide.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Dangerous Gas may be the cause of super-charged, mass die-offs, quakes and more
www.abovetopsecret.com...
No one said the Mississippi River (or bacteria in it) is producing hydrogen sulfide. It's produced in anoxic waters that are warm and rich in biomatter, the 'dead zones' that have been growing in the oceans (and Lake Erie, and the Salton Sea, and surely more than that). Once plumes gush into the atmosphere, winds will blow the gas around, up over mountains, sometimes into the stratosphere and troposphere (wiping out the ozone layer and producing those freak hailstorms being seen all over now, at least until the ozone layer is fully gone). Then, being a heavier-than-air gas, it will eventually drop back to the ground and settle in low-lying areas: ravines, ditches, valleys, quays, canyons, streams, rivers. Just like the water from rain. Why is there water in the Mississippi River? That's the same reason you'd find hydrogen sulfide accumulating there.

All of that said, this past year water temps in some rivers hit 97 degrees. A nuclear plant had to shut down on the East Coast because the ocean was too warm for cooling, a first. And there was a 5-degree oceanic temperature spike off Australia too, which scientists say has caused the migration of sharks closer to shore and the increase in shark attacks. All signs of warming waters. So wherever the waters are warming, they'll begin going anoxic, and the hydrogen sulfide problem will be spreading. Could be the Mississippi River WILL be a producer of hydrogen sulfide at some point, even if not yet. The bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide love to eat fecal matter and we use the river as a sewage conduit to the Gulf of Mexico.

In the above post, Jonny mentioned the freak hailstorms. Here was his response elaborating more on this theory in relation to extreme weather events.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I believe you are completely correct about this being an underlying cause of a lot of 'weather anomalies' too. I just didn't want to bother with that myself, because it's too hard to say that this tornado or that drought was caused by this. But obviously, weather is an aspect of the atmosphere, and changing the composition of the atmosphere would then cause changes in weather. I did mention the freak hailstorms because the reaction of hydrogen sulfide with the ozone layer (H2S + O3 --> H2O + SO2) would produce water in the upper atmosphere, which might then come down as hail, basically hailing the results of that chemical reaction down upon us from time to time. That aspect of the weather changes was at least a little clearer and more attributable, so I did mention that. But I'm sure you're right about this changing the weather in many other ways too. Exactly how, I have no idea. That'd be a task for superbrain climatologists and computer modelers, and I am sure 'they' know a lot about that, but seeing as how they aren't exactly being forthcoming about what's happening, I don't expect to see them sharing any of that data.

In his prediction of what the effects will be Jonny listed a lot of frightening events that are presently unfolding before our eyes every single day. One of the things I have been paying attention to is the airplane crashes. It’s hard to really know the extent of this if you aren’t paying attention because main stream media refuses to give it much consideration, but rest assured, it’s happening and if you are watching for it through alternative news sites, or Jonny’s site, you’ll see the increase in these small plane crashes. Here is a more detailed explanation of what Jonny believes is happening.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Remember the jet that lost power on the East Coast and slammed into homes? That's why I do my best to track all the plane crashes, and there have been MANY. I do think their engines are getting starved of oxygen here and there then they come down, and the excuse is often 'engine failure', but in many cases, when there's enough left to even look at, the inspectors find nothing wrong with the engine. That's because it's not the engine in those cases, but the air the engine was 'breathing'.

The planes bursting into flame, or with smoke in the cabin or cockpit, I think at least some of that is because they're flying through a hydrogen sulfide plume, which is reactive with copper, and that's what we use to move electricity around. So a little gas meets some electrified copper (like those power poles too), and whoosh, fire breaks out. As those plumes get bigger and more concentrated, we may see our entire electrical grid go up in flames, leaving us in the dark. Solar panels won't save us, or wind turbines - they use copper too, so eventually they'll burn up too, though they will probably work better and for longer than generators. Maybe we can find an alternative to copper or silver (which is also reactive with hydrogen sulfide). We better do it fast though; not looking like we have much time left. Those dozens of power poles going up in flames in Texas was a serious sign of impending catastrophe.

Here is an interesting back and forth between Jonny and a member of ATS named Steve. He raises some questions about the hypothesis and what Jonny claims. They were valid questions, but I would like to add that after several days and many pages of debate on the dangerous gas thread at ATS, Steve had become somewhat of a believer in the theory. He changed his attitude towards the whole idea and recognized the possibilities. He was only one of many converters throughout my year of writing this book and debating the issues on ATS. There were many skeptics who thought I was off my rocker in the beginning, but, as the evidence continued to mount, they agreed it became more difficult to ignore and more plausible to accept.

Post by SteveR
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Problems with this theory. There would be no bubbles or pockets of gas wandering around the land and causing fires at any sources of ignition they come across. Do you understand diffusion? As soon as the gas is released into the atmosphere from the ocean, it would be rapidly diluted into the air via diffusion. The same way oxygen is. We can all breathe oxygen because that 21% is uniformly distributed all over the world. Since the hydrogen sulfide and methane will diffuse in the same way, it is impossible for there to be these isolated pockets causing fires. The hydrogen sulfide and methane would be completely diluted into the atmosphere meaning that either there'd be fires starting absolutely everywhere where there's a source of ignition, or atmospheric hydrogen sulfide and methane are not contributing to any fires at all. It's simply a matter of atmospheric concentration. i.e. if you were right, we'd smell 'rotten eggs' almost everywhere on Earth. You would not only smell it in certain areas unless it is produced locally and hasn't had time to disperse.

Second problem. You can't suddenly attribute every fire or bad smell reported in the world to your theory. Fires and bad smells, etc, have been occurring due to various reasons for all of history.

Third problem. It is known that the biggest source of global warming is the methane produced by livestock farming. It's not talked about much because people are resistant to a global dietary change. It is easier to talk about making cars, homes and power plants more 'green'. Yet this is known to be the biggest source. What's to say that the increased methane levels you cite isn't down to farming? Why assume it is down to some speculative theory? Apply Occam's razor...

Fourth problem, although more of a technicality. The ocean does not oxygenate by absorbing oxygen from the atmosphere as you claim. The oceans are becoming anoxic because of global warming. Whether this is natural or man made warming is irrelevant. The warmer the oceans get, the less microorganisms in the oceans are able to produce the world's oxygen. The oxygen is created in the ocean water itself. It is important you get the mechanics of your theory right since it is scientific in nature.

Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
You haven't read some of the safety docs about hydrogen sulfide. It is a heavier-than-air gas, so it accumulates, presses down upon itself, which concentrates it. Responders are warned about it accumulating in basements and such. It is HIGHLY flammable, across a much broader air mix than, say, methane. (Obviously, as linked to and noted by many scientists, methane is also gushing into our atmosphere.)

Continued...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Next, this hypothesis is very predictive. I mentioned more vehicular fires, and more explosions and fires along coasts and low-lying areas. Well, fires are mysteriously breaking out in Massachusetts in the Southern Shore area. Huge number of fires in Virginia's Eastern Shore area now, no humans ever seen. Obviously vehicles are simply bursting into flame all over, many while not running. Huge explosion sounds and flashes of light in the skies, often near coasts. Fire chiefs are desperate and stumped, have no suspects, have no motive, have no video footage of anyone, and they say this escalation in fires is highly unusual. Well, it's unusual if you don't understand what's going on, sure. Not so unusual to me, this is why I predicted these things, before they happened. You will see this for yourself, the escalation in fires and explosions. It's not like you have to take my word at all. You won't be able to avoid seeing it, because eventually either the poison gas or fire or explosion, or some indirect effect, will kill you, unless you adapt to reality in meaningful ways.

As for cattle and methane. The amount of methane entering the atmosphere is spiking now, as are discoveries of methane hydrate deposits. We didn't just invent cattle farming. But the amount of methane in the atmosphere is spiking NOW (along with all the giant booms and flashes of lights and coastal fires, particularly the East Coast fires near those giant melting methane hydrate deposits there). Visit JumpingJackFlashHypothesis.blogspot.com for more info on that.

At the site you can read about the Clathrate Gun Hypothesis, an extinction event unto itself. The scientists say there are 2.5 gigatons of methane in JUST that one East Coast deposit. Well, let's say that one megaton of methane can consume a good-sized city, taking into account the fact that the city itself will provide a lot of fuel for the fires. So, that one deposit contains enough combustive power to eradicate 2,500 good-sized cities.

Reply by SteveR
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
There are an awful lot of low-lying areas. If your theory is accurate then we'd be seeing fires and explosions in most low-lying coastal areas. It seems to me that you are picking up on sporadic global reports. The world is, of course, a huge place and so if you discovered a couple of these reports a day that would suggest to me confirmation bias. If it were true, there should be a thousand such reports globally per day, not just a few. You are talking about a global level event not sporadic local events.

Reply by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
I mentioned more vehicular fires, and more explosions and fires along coasts and low-lying areas.

Reply by SteveR
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Are you counting numbers? You should do, insofar as possible, because a list of attention grabbing headlines doesn't lend that much credence to your theory by itself. I want to know just how many of these fiery events are actually happening. It should then be plotted on a graph maybe by week or month and we can see if the frequency of events is continually rising or not. Obviously some will go unreported in the media but you should be able to demonstrate a trend. Scary headlines just aren't going to convince me without some data.

Jonny’s hard work and diligence in keeping track of daily records shows his dedication to the realities of what’s happening. Jonny doesn’t seek out any compensation for his time. He doesn’t charge any fees for his site nor does he have any advertising. I personally attempted to start a website this past year to track many of the events that he wasn’t tracking on his site. To take these daily events and put them into posts as he has done takes an enormous amount of work and dedication. He may not have graphs on his site, but just the simple fact of posting the occurrences every day if paid attention to, shows the rapid increase in these events.

I’m going to finish this chapter with scrutiny of a couple of news headlines from 2013 that the media attempted to downplay but screamed hydrogen sulfide plumes and poisoning. In this first story, officials declared it was a carbon monoxide leak that sickened the students, but yet, when they were tested there wasn’t any carbon monoxide in their systems. Also, the superintendent said in the news article that fumes had came into the auditorium and we all know that carbon monoxide doesn’t have any fumes, it is odorless.

School officials stumped in Paynesville MN
CBS – channel 4 (WCCO)
MINNEAPOLIS — School officials in Paynesville released students at 11 a.m. Tuesday from the Paynesville Area Secondary School due to “air quality concerns,” after 27 kids became ill.

Officials tested the school after nearly a dozen children got sick at a high school concert Monday night. The students complained of symptoms related to carbon monoxide poising, such as nausea, headache and dizziness.

“We had fumes that came into the auditorium,” Paynesville Superintendent Bob Huot said. “Our system showed a spike in our vent system with carbon monoxide.”

In that last sentence, the superintendent contradicted himself. He claimed that fumes came into the auditorium, yet, carbon monoxide has no odor. Though they believed it was carbon monoxide, officials did say the source of the illness was unknown the following day. Doctors said they found no carbon monoxide in the students’ systems after testing.

CenterPoint Energy came into the school and said they believed it was CO2 poisoning and they claimed that there were a couple of leaky appliances that could have been responsible, one of them being a stove in the kitchen and the other, a water heater.

Here is a response from Jonny in regards to this article.

Post by JonnyMnemonic
AboveTopSecret.com
The Above Network, LLC
Yeah, that sounds like they got a little sumthin-sumthin in the air there. Even the carbon monoxide events are related in some cases. There was a city block that had their smoke alarms go off, can't remember the town. The responders measured higher concentrations of CO *outside* the homes than inside. That means a big ol' cloud of carbon monoxide landed on that area. What would cause that? Incomplete burning of methane or hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere. So when you see those bright flashes of lights and mystery explosions, that combustion is probably creating clouds of carbon monoxide as the methane and/or hydrogen sulfide burns. If you happen to be under one of those, you could sicken or die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Continued...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Also, all these fires, they chew up oxygen. That'll mean less oxygen in the air to breathe AND less oxygen in the waters, making the waters go anoxic even faster, allowing those ancient bacteria to spread faster, and produce yet more hydrogen sulfide, causing more fires...yada yada. That's what I mean about this being unstoppable. How can we interrupt this chain of self-reinforcing events? If we could do it, we'd have done it BEFORE it began to spiral out of control. It looks too far along now to do much of anything about it, which means mere mitigation isn't going to solve our problems. Adaptation to a new reality is the only choice other than extinction, and that means getting away from the atmosphere, probably for a very, very, very long time.

And then there is the story about the Mississippi River ferry in Chalmette, MS where many passengers were sickened as the boat was out on the river. There were two different instances of chemical smells in this town and both were blamed on a factory there, but yet, executives of the plant denied that the smell came from them. Officials stuck to their story that it was the plant. Here are two back to back stories from WWL TV.com out of New Orleans, LA, the first being reported on Dec. 21, 2012 and then the next time the smell struck on Jan. 11, 2013.

From wwltv.com, Dec. 21, 2012
CHALMETTE, La. -- St. Bernard Parish Sheriff's Office received notice from the Crescent City Connection Division the lower Chalmette-Algiers ferry being closed after passengers reportedly got sick.

According to the St Bernard Parish Sheriff’s Office, the notice from a ferry said a "chemical cloud" caused throat and eye irritation to passengers onboard.

The ferry was headed to east bank from west bank and had to turn around, according to the sheriff’s office. Louisiana State Police said smoke was released from RAIN ICC plant on the Mississippi River which had been closed for one week. DEQ has been called to test air quality.

From wwltv.com, Jan. 10, 2013
CHALMETTE, La. -- Jefferson Parish officials are reporting a chemical odor coming from St. Bernard Parish, according to the Jefferson Parish Fire Department.

People in Chalmette and Terrytown are reporting burning eyes and trouble breathing.

The official cause of the odor hasn't been released, but the fire department said the chemical "appears" to be coming from the Rain CII Plant in St. Bernard Parish.

The fire department said Hazmat crews and the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality have been notified.

Here were some of the posts on Twitter and Facebook following the second poisoning that swept the town of Chalmette in January.

“I also heard booms in St. Bernard Parish and also the smell is outrageous. Hope we’re going to be okay.”

“We smell it in the house without going inside and we in Chalmette by the high school and got irritated eyes and bad taste in our mouths and headaches.”

“I don’t understand why they feel they don’t have to let people know, this is their health and lives. Now I am worried for my relatives there.”

“Should I be concerned? Throat is burning, feeling nausea, eyes and nose are burning.”

“I’ve been inside all night…and eyes are seriously red and constant itching, and tasting something sour.”

Keep in mind this area is at the mouth of the Mississippi River where most agricultural runoff from throughout the Midwest ends up. There is the very large ‘dead zone’ just off the coast of Louisiana in the Gulf of Mexico. Not to far north of there is the Louisiana Bayou Corne sinkhole continuously bubbling up methane gas. There are many issues throughout this area. I don’t know, but I tend to believe the executives of the RainCII plant when they claim they had nothing to do with these two gas plumes.

A day after the plume, state officials’ verified higher levels of hydrogen sulfide. The RainCII plant maintained that their facility was operating at normal conditions and adhering to their permits.

Is this just the beginning of these large scale poisonings? This is only two of literally dozens of mass reports of plumes around the planet in the past couple of years. I expect that the reports will continue and the main stream media will ignore it as long as possible, but eventually, they’ll have no choice when these mass poisonings result in death, instead of just sickness.

I’ll close out this chapter with a story out of Fond du Lac, WI, November 29, 2013, about a city-wide sulfur smell that remained a mystery. A bad odor settled over a large part of the city making people feel sick to their stomachs. As the day progressed, the police said they believed it came from a landfill, but it was never verified. The residents of the city said it smelled of “rotten-egg sulfur.”

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well laid out thread, Rez....SnF for you!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Thank you, Lostbook.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff and I booked it a "Gas Gas Gas" site and I continue to be mesmerized but not hypnotized by your posts and your manner is quite straight forward.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

top topics

join