It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Isn’t Just a Mythic Figure, He’s an Investment Opportunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

“This would be the kind of thing where if you believed in Bigfoot, or you thought there really was a Bigfoot and you actually had some money to burn and wanted to play with this, then go for it,”

SOURCE

I have a practice of not saying bad things about anyone, but...You'd have to be a fool to invest in this start up. No, I won't give details behind my beliefs, do your own homework.

I'm appalled.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well if I had money to burn on a Bigfoot search i'd be doing it myself not giving my money to some yobbo who will probably make himself as scarce even faster than the hairy guy himself.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

“This would be the kind of thing where if you believed in Bigfoot, or you thought there really was a Bigfoot and you actually had some money to burn and wanted to play with this, then go for it,”

SOURCE

I have a practice of not saying bad things about anyone, but...You'd have to be a fool to invest in this start up. No, I won't give details behind my beliefs, do your own homework.

I'm appalled.

Isn't this just a conditional, based on some stupid person having rather more money than sense?

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

SOURCE

I'm appalled.

we have a day of the week dedicated to exactly this.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Apart from being a great campfire yarn (what was that noise!?), this is all bigfoot has ever been. A commercial/entertainment business opportunity that would make PT Barnum proud. Why shouldn't it use whatever business help is available?

Is it really that different to an Anthropologist raking in large sums by spreading all manner of "pork pies" at "bigfoot conferences", the bogus casts, or books on the strength of seriously unlikely and unsupported claims? Promoting all manner of fakes and nonense. Skookum Elk lay? What about taking bigfoot "the muppets/blinking bigfoot" version seriously? "Survivor man broken trees (yeah, that must be bigfoot)"?

Or raking it in from running around with a token/unlikely sceptic pretending that everything and anything indicates bigfoot, but never actually finding one? The faking of, or promotion of bogus films of bigfoot (which still collect royalties - Patterson/Gimlin film)? Or raking in the dough from taking gullible people on "bigfoot expeditions?

Nothing terribly unusual here. At any rate, lots of people donate money to those who claim to be emissaries of an imaginary sky fairy. If you're thinking that a bigfoot will be at the end of any of this, that's quite gullible. "A fool and his money" or something like that.

edit on 25-2-2015 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2015 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: double post.

join