It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilt trip propeganda by the US and UK for islamic terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey i do not know how to link it but the last couple of days one of the main stories in the bbc is about 3 girls going to Syria to help isis, and how the parents are sobbing please come back, and there is this whole interview with their parents blah blah.

Also, any time there is a terrorist attack, Cameron and Obama, always are so quick to add to their condemnation is "islam is a peaceful religion this does not represent the majority of muslims" - which, is true, i do not disagree with that.

However, why are these big western powers so fast to make us feel sorry for these people, who at the end of the day its people from THEIR religion doing this!

Why are these governments trying to install this sense of guilt for people who call it what it is -- ISLAMIC TERRORISM! and this sense of oh no, we can not criticise it because we will come across as being intolerant and racist.

At the end of the day, yes i am sure that SOME (not all), but some of the families whose members left to join isis, are upset, and i know that not all muslims are bad, but is it not disrespectful to the people who have been murdered by the muslim terrorists that whenever an incident happens, more time is spent on the president being so quick to talk about how islam is not evil and defend them, than actual talking about the victims..

Oh, sorry, i forgot (obama is too busy playing golf to care )

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

This just a suspicion on my part.

It's pretty well agreed that gov'ts operate by and through the mechanism of control. Be it an agreed upon control, a 'spun' version or an outright mandated one.

Islam-submit- is the religion of control. What better way to reel in those remaining citizens that use the 'outdated' Judeo-Christian mores than supplant it with Islam?

Now all that's left to address is those remaining few 'extremist' Constitutionalists-also 'outdated'- and the dissent is pretty well nullified.....

Again, It's just a suspicion.....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sam Harris has a theory that our great leaders believe that if they keep on saying "islam is a religion of peace", make a meme of it, it might (they hope) come true. Wish 'em lots of luck with that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

My only excuse for what you are stating is that perhaps in Cameron's and Obama's mind they are trying to mitigate the potential for escalation of religious enmity playing out of control. There are alot of frayed emotions out there in more than one segment of society, it might not be too far from the realm of reality that people could allow their emotional reactions get the best of them and seriously disrupt society causing even more loss of life and property.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why do you see it as a guilt trip campaign?

What annoys me about it all is the fact that they need to remind people of this fact!

Are people really that dumb that they cannot comprehend the fact Muslim terrorists do not represent 1.6billion people?

Well yes, some people really are that dumb, & furthermore dangerous with their rhetoric.

So some see it as a guilt trip...
Some see it as pathetic that people need reminding just to curb their vitriolic calls for war...

And when people say "just you wait and see", as someone so eloquently put it earlier in the day...

Don't assume that just because you know not all Muslims are involved, that everyone else does...
This planet is full of idiots.
edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The same thing is going on and worse in other parts of the world for longer periods of time.

There is a reason why its in your face everyday think about it.

Trauma based mind control.

Do you really think the sociopaths that control the media give 2 #s about some pilot from Jordan? Heres the simple answer for you no they don't give they dont care at all.
edit on 2/22/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

P.S. To break the control aspect down further:

media control? Done.

Educational control? Done

Controlling/marginalizing state rights? In progress

Judicial control? Done

Legislative control? In progress...almost done.

edit on 22-2-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: judoka

Islam is a word...
The Quran is a book...
A Gun is an item...
A bomb must be made...
A bullet must be loaded...
A detonator & a trigger needs to be pressed...

None of these things can harm anyone without Human intervention.

Ergo... Islam is peaceful...
Not all the people who follow Islam are!

& for people to think that these nut cases would not be violent if Islam didn't exist...

LoL...
They would... & they'd use another excuse to be violent.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Islam-submit- is the religion of control. What better way to reel in those remaining citizens that use the 'outdated' Judeo-Christian mores than supplant it with Islam?

I know, is cameron a bit blind

islam means submit, in every sense literal and direct sense,
so when he says that islam means peace, i facepalm
its like saying `oui` in french means no in english! LOL
edit on 22-2-2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm curious as to when or at what percentage you deem a war to exist?

Were all Germans Nazis? No. Perhaps nor even a majority.

Only 2% of the people took part in the revolution. I suppose that low percentile, by your logic, means it wasn't a 'war'?

The easiest way to avoid 'war' is to succumb. Allow your beliefs, your culture and traditions to be nullified. The result? No war....No thanks, I'll take the war..

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kayleighkitty

Oh, sorry, i forgot (obama is too busy playing golf to care )

If Obama truly ever had power as president, he never would have been president.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

You are dead on right

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Who are you going to war with exactly?

& for what reason?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Absolutely spot on!

Therefore take out the nut cases...Hello?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I find it a bit suspicious that one of the Girls family's lawyer is blaming the Government for not undertaking enough surveillance and has called for more intervention by the Government, to stop other families from being affected.

Okay then, that should be the answer, allow Government to bring in more surveillance laws for our own protection.

Problem - Reaction - Solution at its finest.
edit on 22/2/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

OK, I will try to explain. You quote how few Muslims are involved. You quote the 1.6 trillion Muslims...still less than the number of Christians, by the way- as if that is a reasoning that this is not a war. (Implied?)

One can take the rhetoric of Cameron and Obama as a defense of the peaceful Muslims OR one can take their rhetoric as an avoidance of war against those that are, in fact, at war against us.

If it is a war, it is both a physical war AND a war of ideas. It needs to met on all levels.

Further, doubt has been raised, with some validity, as to Obama's actual loyalties. No knows for sure. He keeps his cards close to the vest..

Also, even if the rest of the Muslims are 'peaceful', they are certainly not peaceful from the 'idea war'. Just a different level.

Once that is recognized, then some clarity enters into the picture.

Draw your own conclusions.....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Lets not forget how young these girls are, i think the guilt trip is aimed at them, look what you are doing to your familys, you made your mum cry, look at the teddy bear you gave her on mothers day, come home you are not in any trouble.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So you're at war with nut cases rather than Islam in general...

That's all you needed to say.

We are in agreement!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Turkey need to wise up pretty soon.

They need to stop letting people through the border to Syria.

They're assisting ISIS recruitment and putting brainwashed but otherwise decent people in a hell of a lot of danger.

If these three girls made/make it through the border...
It's a disgrace!
edit on 22-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Actually, your point is spot on. IF, in fact, the two gov'ts were against Islam or it's takeover of our culture, they would say so. They haven't have they....Conclusion? Back to the control issue. methinks...

<<   2  3 >>

join