It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS - 7 foot tall giant reptilians or just photo shopped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Disclaimer - Nothing graphic in here dont worry

Anyway, if you look closely, yeh i know many middle easterners are shortys but come on these guys look like they are around 7 foot tall each

isis 7 footerS?

and againt the isis scum seem to tower over them

more 7 footers

again its sad to show these pics of prisoners but there is no gore dont worry
however, i find it hard to believe that isis has a army of 7 footers?

hmm

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
anyone?
the growing consensus seems to be that they fake a lot of their footage

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty
I think that's well known, but the real question is ... why? I can understand trying to disguise a location, but the rest seems odd, useless and downright weird.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Scare tactics. They are trying to intimidate.

But there is an old American saying that goes "The bigger you are, the harder you fall"

Plus it just means bigger targets for the U.S Military.

Anyway, its all fake. ISIS is bad at video manipulation. Ive seen UFO hoax videos better than some of these green screen ISIS videos.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

That struck me right away too. It looked like a rehearsed choreography in every sense of the word. All prisoners a foot shorter than IS. Just too unrealistic. Maybe they figured that people would shield their eyes for the coming gore and would not notice those details.

Does anyone know if the prisoners were recognized by their fellow countrymen?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Thats a different angle or its been tampered with... look at this short 37 second video and you will see that the height difference isn't very much.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

There's no gore in above video either but you get a 'still' shot of the guys marching...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So you're not aware of the IBA?

The ISIS Basketball Association?

They're recruiting class the last two years is second to none!

They're ranked #2 in the world!

I can go on all night

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The world isn't run by 7 foot high evil reptilian aliens it just is so screwed up that it sounds a more logical explanation than the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't care about the silliness. What I do care about is those people who most likely did die, and I see their faces. What I don't see, is the faces of the scumbags who killed them. The last bastion of being a soldier, wearing a uniform and carrying a flag for any cause, is to show your face and be proud of it. Otherwise, you are a fecking terrorist, because nobody knows who you are. For all I know, Pope Franky, G.W. or the Queen of England could be in that group.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

So you're not aware of the IBA?

The ISIS Basketball Association?

They're recruiting class the last two years is second to none!

They're ranked #2 in the world!

I can go on all night

I got a good laugh from this, LOL...thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
So now the killings are real..
But as many have stated... It's done with a green screen?

Is that covering their arses in case the green screen rumours spread too far into our psyches...

I'm not questioning if these people were killed... Fully at least...

But I do wonder now, they're ready to admit that green screen has been used...
But the killings happen in a studio so don't worry they're still a threat!

Strange.

PS: That's what your thread should have been about in my opinion.

On topic; No they're not Reptiles.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The video I watched they were not that height. Video manipulation.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
So now the killings are real..
But as many have stated... It's done with a green screen?

Is that covering their arses in case the green screen rumours spread too far into our psyches...

I'm not questioning if these people were killed... Fully at least...

But I do wonder now, they're ready to admit that green screen has been used...
But the killings happen in a studio so don't worry they're still a threat!

Strange.

PS: That's what your thread should have been about in my opinion.

On topic; No they're not Reptiles.

Maybe they use green screens to cover up their location.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Why do they gotta be reptilian?

Maybe they're apart of some crazed super terrorist program or something?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yeah the source did say that, and I tend to think that's much more likely.

Edit: It's just the waiting a year and a bit to finally agree with everyone who has been saying green screen and being labelled a buffoon for it... That's the strange part to me.

But I still think it's a location thing.
edit on 20-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If I were to pretend that their size is true, then I'd buy the Super Soldier type angle more than them being Lizards.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Everyone should know by now that ISIS is a product of zionist in Israel to help fight the Hezbollah and further weaken the influence of the Syrian and Irianian government in the middle east. Just as Al Qaeda was a product of Israel, and that is a fact, and you all should know that by now. Come on dont be fooled again people of America. What was it that G.W.Bush said? "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on, on..the thing is: You can´t fool me twice"

The United States of Americas government is infected with zionist. You are fighting their wars. Why is it that ISIS nor Al Qaeda never attack Israel? Well the answer should be obvious to you.

Even the war in Ukraine is instigated by Zionists by the use of USA so that Russia will drop its support for Bashar al-Assad. It is a proxy war with the intent on Syria, and after Syria, Iran.

Even your own former General Wesley Clark has stated just that.

And all this while the zionist all over the world is making sure every country has a open imigration policy so the people of the middle east can migrate to europe from war torn middle eastern countries while at the same time Israel and its Zionist is ruling its country in a Socialnationalism style and can expand their country to make their bigizrael. Lebensraum anyone?

Sorry if off topic

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nettlas
Everyone should know by now that ISIS is a product of zionist in Israel to help fight the Hezbollah and further weaken the influence of the Syrian and Irianian government in the middle east. Just as Al Qaeda was a product of Israel, and that is a fact, and you all should know that by now. Come on dont be fooled again people of America. What was it that G.W.Bush said? "Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on, on..the thing is: You can´t fool me twice"

The United States of Americas government is infected with zionist. You are fighting their wars. Why is it that ISIS nor Al Qaeda never attack Israel? Well the answer should be obvious to you.

Even the war in Ukraine is instigated by Zionists by the use of USA so that Russia will drop its support for Bashar al-Assad. It is a proxy war with the intent on Syria, and after Syria, Iran.

And all this while the zionist all over the world is making sure every country has a open imigration policy so the people of the middle east can migrate to europe from war torn middle eastern countries while at the same time Israel and its Zionist is ruling its country in a Socialnationalism style and can expand their country to make their bigizrael. Lebensraum anyone?

Sorry if off topic

Here we go, it didnt take long to bring the zionists into it
i love how everyone is a curb side lawyer on the internet,
if a person says zionists run the world on an internet forum, it must be true, right!?!!
ps, your pic looks like you got a great big ugly booger hanging off your nose!
edit on 20-2-2015 by kayleighkitty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

well thank you, how nice of you to jump at me. Very polite of you. I want to add that you must be a pretty mature person who make such statements about other peoples look.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

(post by kayleighkitty removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

<<   2 >>

join