It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens in an isis beheading video?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Please do not link pictures
can somebody please tell me what actually happens in the videos
especially the most recent ones with the japanese hostage
is the guy with the british accent the executioner?
i was told that you dont actualy witness it occuring, just the aftermath

is this true

i dont want to glorify killing, but as a keen follower on the whole isis situation (hope isis go to hell),
i dont mind pictures of shot isis fighters, but i am absolutly freaked out by mutilations and beheading, ie that kind of gore
(shot is fine i dont care about that)

so yeh if somebody can just tell me what happens in the videos id appreciate it

thanks

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty
I don't blame you. I won't watch them either. I don't need those images buried in my subconscious.

Sorry I can't help.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nothing apparently, according to many around here it is all fake. Movie sets, actors, special effects, crisis actors etc.

Nothing is real.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lots of talking and pointing with a knife. Threats. Then a body with the head on the chest. More talking. And crappy music, depending on which version you watch.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Mostly CGI and bad acting.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From what iv'e seen, nothing happens.
I have seen real beheading video's since the Iraq war in 2003, these ones from the American funded ISIS don't show anything.
Every video they raise the knife, video cut's out then what could be a dummy on the floor with one of those realistic looking masks some Youtubers use for pranks on top.

I would not be surprised if it came out that these are all actors and it was filmed in America.
edit on 31-1-2015 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

That said, in the one and only I've watched a number of captives are on their knees, while their executioners with large knives are behind them, horrible Islamic music playing in the background. The captives are forced to the ground, where a small trench is dug into the dirt, the executioners, knees in the backs of their captives pull the captives heads up by the hair. Pause, then cut, pause and then behead them.

Quite a production, one that no one should ever want to see.

Believe me, I left out a lot of the gruesome graphic details.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
I would not be surprised if it came out that these are all actors and it was filmed in America.

What about the Jordanian pilot trying to attack and kill them that they captured after he crashed?

An actor flying a fighter jet to bomb enemy actors acting like terrorists?
..that use CGI and actors for hostages because they don't really exist as a fighting terrorist state?

So all these bombs dropping are actually on poor innocent Syrians caught up?

And the guys that sieged Kobani and lost? Actors dressed up like soldiers sent to their deaths?

And I guess the Kurds are acting like they're in a life or death struggle with these ISIS actors to prevent the genocide of their people.

These family members protesting in Jordan and having candle lit vigils for the Jordanian pilot? all paid shills.

(ISIS is too scary to exist, it must be a conspiracy.. a U.S. funded conspiracy because the U.S. is ran by sinister NWO Illuminati Satanists)

*yawn*

edit on 1/31/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've seen my fair share of beheading videos, not because I like to see them but mostly because it doesn't bother me and I want to see other aspects of the video. Death is part of life, and sometimes it's not pretty, that's my motto when I see those kind of videos online.
anyways, most of the videos from ISIS are quite tame to what you can find, it's some guy talking, maybe with some other guys in the background, the victim on their knees, or with a few people holding them fully on the ground, then it starts and then the head is off the body, don't see much in between. Although, I have seen 'unedited' versions, and its them struggling to cut the head off.

Bottom line, it's nothing pretty to see, and nothing special, it all boils down to some poor person getting murdered, and it's after the fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Funny that the things TV doesn't show us interest us more…

(such a tease)

…than the images that are there that don't seem to interest anyone…

Airstrikes-- Kobani, Syria

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm assuming, since I don't watch them either, that there is a lot of screaming. Lot's of blood. ...and some self righteous grand standing. Oh, and someone is dead.

Having seen a decapitation in person, I've no desire to ever see one again. It's the stuff of nightmare, trust me.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
I don't blame you. I won't watch them either. I don't need those images buried in my subconscious.

Sorry I can't help.

yeh i read on yahoo answers once somebody who was traumatised by nightmares because she watched the videos out of curiosity
that is why i will not watch the videos even out of curiosity!

ps with shooting i am open minded i do not find shot people scary at all, like there was a shooting in our town once, and i was not scared
but beheadings scare me

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I only ever watched one, because I knew that people would inevitably claim ISIS is fake and these videos are fake and blah blah blah (as you see in this very thread). I wanted to know if it was the real deal, so I watched one. I will never make that mistake again. I've seen too many images of ISIS atrocities to ever get on that conspiracy bandwagon. After seeing a picture of a little girl without her head in her fathers arms, I find such ridiculous claims quite offensive.

There are edited versions of the ISIS videos where you don't see the whole process, and there are unedited versions. Either way, I would suggest you stick to your convictions and avoid watching them. I don't think I will ever be the same. Take my word for it when I say that the atrocities these "people" commit are not fake in any way.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm assuming, since I don't watch them either, that there is a lot of screaming. Lot's of blood. ...and some self righteous grand standing. Oh, and someone is dead.

Having seen a decapitation in person, I've no desire to ever see one again. It's the stuff of nightmare, trust me.

In the one I described above, the captives offered very little resistance. I assume because they had been broken down by their captors through perhaps several mock executions, it seemed as if they didn't know if this time was for real or not.

Each captive was led to the area by their executioner, who collected his beheading knife along the way.

Only when the knife cut into the neck is when the captives began to struggle.

And yes, in that one the full video, there was a lot of blood, no screaming, a little struggle only after the beheading begins.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You can't unsee it, you can't forget it. Don't!

I wish I hadn't watched it.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately I'm used to seeing this kind of brutality from Islamic terrorists.

I'll tell you what happened. Just like every other beheading.

The Islamic executioner took a 4 inch knife, began sawing from the throat. The screaming is enough to haunt your soul, but it doesn't last long because the vocal chords are sliced into. The Islamic executioner continues passed the main arteries where the real bleeding begins. The pain the man feels is so great that his body begins to shake. That doesn't last long either as all the blood rushes out of his arteries as his fear induced, adrenaline pumped heart betrays him pumping what remains of his blood out into the the Syrian desert soil. The man is dead now. But the horror doesn't stop there. The Islamic executioner continues to saw through the mans spine, continues through the muscles of his neck, and removes it, proudly displaying it. The body falls limp as if someone cut the strings on a marionette.

Don't ever turn your eyes to this. These people are proof that evil exists. There was a time when the world would have eradicated this evil instead of tolerating it.

These people are the enemy of mankind and should be shown no mercy.

edit on pSat, 31 Jan 2015 18:59:05 -0600201531America/Chicago2015-01-31T18:59:05-06:0031vx1 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Which video did you see?

The most recent one with the Japanese hostage?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

I'm quite sure the picture your referring to is Fatima Meghlaj...

She was killed by an Assad Regime Airstrike, not ISIS.

OP: More on topic, I've not watched the beheading videos but I've no doubt that they're doing it...

Even Terror Cells are denouncing ISIS atrocities...
That's all the proof I need to be honest.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Deceased human beings killed by gunfire is ok with you, but dont want to see death as it happens. ??

Everyone needs to see someone being murdered....Why? It Wises you up to what Humans are capable of.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No, it was the one from the recent past, involving a number of captives, including an American contractor I believe.

<<   2  3 >>

join