It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamophobic Hitler ads appear on San Francisco buses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You're not wrong seeker...

But then we all know that anti-Semitism is a different ball game.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

No apology necessary, but thank you TrueBrit... It's appreciated.

We may have differences, but we will still be Judged together on Judgement Day...

& I do feel we will both be alright!

Allow me to return an apology for the hatred that you receive when lumped in with the wrong doers by the hate-filled clerics...

None of these people represent us...
We can hold our heads high in tolerance together...

Them... I'll save that due to T&Cs!

edit on 16-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

You're not wrong seeker...

But then we all know that anti-Semitism is a different ball game.

Well, I think that goes without saying.

But I think what does need saying, is that rewind 20 years. Did we have the division and hate we are suffering with today?
Sure we will always have human beings who choose to behave ignorantly, but let me ask what changed in the last 20 or so years that has all of us so easily offended today?

Remember the ole "Hate crime" legislation? A lot of us thought WTF? back then! Then what do we have today? "Hate speech" and ask yourself who created those things but yet gains from the division promoted from it!

Those politicians that jump on their pedestals to speak out in horror for exactly the thing they knew they were creating when they made those laws!

Yep! I said it, and I don't give a damn! The division us normal people are suffering from and screaming out to stop, is being perpetrated by the globalists that are deriving their authority and power that THEY created!

When the hell is humanity going to see it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The Pamela Geller-Anders Breivik Connection!!!

This is what she is capable of doing with her hatred & vitriol people!!!

I see the Islamophobe Apologists are dodging the thread... That pleases me!

I wasn't aware of that fact. Something tells me that Geller woman is nothing but a hate-speaker. Thanks for all the info everyone has added.
Also agree on TrueBrit, that it is great we can discuss this in a civil manor, no matter our religion

These ads only brings more hatred, and more polarization.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more...

It is not a genetic trait of Humanity to have such hatred...

It's a byproduct of a whole host of things designed to seperate the people.

Divide & Conquer at its finest...

In every situation imaginable, there is a way to D&C people...
Only a select few, evil Souls in my mind, would play on those possibilities with such intricate brainwashing.

& going by experience, it has to hit Humanity straight in the damn face to wake them up...
Until then the hypnosis will prevail.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Do you know what has not happened during any of the recent furore over the horrors of the last decade? There has not been a movement, consisting of Christians, Muslims, and Jews all of moderate persuasion, formed with the intent of totally collapsing this propaganda war that seems to be raging back and forth. I think that would be quite a thing to set up.

Imagine, an organisation where all the faiths affected by the last decade and a bit of warfare and fury are represented, peacefully reminding members of all faiths, that it is not necessary to listen to the prattle of fools and fascists, that all that is necessary is the ability to love one another and respect one another as people, that it is this fundamental ability which God, no matter how one happens to know him, or what name one gives him, most values in his people.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

No problem kloejen, it's a pleasure to spread awareness about Pamela Geller...

I've been watching her for a while and there is not much I can say about her that I haven't already said.

The World needs to know about these people...
Even if I have my own personal disdain about highlighting there work.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Not only was that very well put...

But it's a fantastic idea.

Now you mention it, as it hadn't crossed my mind, it's a real surprise to me that it hasn't happened.

Tolerance on that sort of level would do wonders for the World.

One day pal, I'm sure we will be blessed with such an organisation.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Tolerance?

I think that word has outlived its usefulness. I tolerate gnats flying around my head when out and about after it rains on a hot day. I tolerate the common cold, and going to the shops, and the moments between reasons to smile. But I love human beings when they are at their best, and they are at their best when they are loved. I think that is the key to all of this. Tolerance implies grudging acceptance. I think we need to promote love again, like they did in the sixties, except with less reliance on pharmaceutical products obviously!

It would be a harder path, what with things being what they are. However, the harder paths are often the ones most worth walking. I certainly hope that something of that nature comes about!

For now though, I must visit with the eternities bound within my head, because I have work tomorrow.

Here's hoping the human race,
Does not consume itself,
Like the ouroboros snake,
In the time between now,
And the time I wake.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You know, tolerance does imply begrudgingly accepting what should be Natural...

You taught me more than a few things over the last year TrueBrit, but that one I will hold closest to my Heart.

Thank you & God Bless you!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

The irony of this is that a read through the torah will show you some horrific passages of how jews are to treat the goyim with verses saying its alright to have sex with a goyim baby and that all goyim can be exploited and their businesses taken etc.

I am surprised people haven't read the torah because its an eye-opener about the teachings in that book concerning the relationship between the 'chosen' towards the rest of the world's people. A few of those instructions would make an equally interesting bus advert.

You received stars for telling lies, can you back up your statement

ATS has become beyond deny ignorance, it seems more act stupid

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

The irony of this is that a read through the torah will show you some horrific passages of how jews are to treat the goyim with verses saying its alright to have sex with a goyim baby and that all goyim can be exploited and their businesses taken etc.

I am surprised people haven't read the torah because its an eye-opener about the teachings in that book concerning the relationship between the 'chosen' towards the rest of the world's people. A few of those instructions would make an equally interesting bus advert.

As much as the "Torah" is a history of the Jews and a book of law, I have to agree! I must add, that being brought up as a Catholic, it was a Rabbi in a college class that really taught me the true meaning and history of the "Torah"!

Would love to see where those claimed statements are in the Torah myself! Even if they are? It isn't a reason to judge anyone in the modern world we live in today! History is just that history, and to judge a people because of things so long ago is indeed "ignorance"!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
Some people believe they are personally in war. And the first thing you do when you go to war is clearly define your enemy. It appears to me this group is trying to persuade others that Jihadists are the enemy. This is still protected under the first amendment.

Maybe its just Nazipobia. Oh wait that already happened.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

I think he meant the Talmud, not the Torah.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Golden Rule because: inserted reply instead

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I wonder if I can place an ad to show my dislike of both Jews and Muslims and all religion.

I have some awesome ideas for that ad. And I would be protected by the first amendment!! Cool

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

I think he meant the Talmud, not the Torah. .

So where in the Talmud or anywhere in the Old Testament or New for that matter ?

I cant seem to find it

So many people on this site talk in whispers that are based on lies and half truths
Talmud does not say anything about what was inferred.
edit on b2015Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:43:17 -060013120155pm312015-01-16T22:43:17-06:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

And the same to you sir! We have much to learn from one another, and I for one am happy to do so!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

a reply to: occrest

Hitler was an ally of Al Husseini...
The man in the picture...

The same man that failed Palestine as the Grand Mufti, ran to Germany & was a massive influence in the Exodus of Palestinians who were kicked out of Palestine illegally...

The PLO left him to rot and he died as an outcast in Shia Lebanon despite being a "Sunni"...

He was also a Soldier of the Ottomans who were all about Conquering anywhere they could...

He would have betrayed Hitler & Hitler would have betrayed him...
They deserved each other's company.

You pass him off as if he was irrelevant.
He was Yasser Arafat’s Teacher and Uncle, Leader of Muslim Brotherhood, was personal friend and advisor to the creator of the "Final Solution" in Nazi Germany. He led the first all Muslim SS unit.

Amin Al-Husseini becomes president of World Islamic Congress, which he founded [xlviii] . The Islamic Fundamentalists implement plan of making Arab lands Judenrei (free of Jews), as Hitler did in Europe. All Jewish communities of North Africa and Middle East are persecuted.

He was very active after WWII, but you would have people believe he was not.

He died in Syria, 1974 with Arafat paying homage at his funeral, the exact opposite of what you posted saying the PLO left him to rot.

Link

When you have to tell outright lies to hide the shame this man brought to Islam, it is very telling.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
America seems blind to the racism, sexism and general bigotry inherent within the Jewish religion.
didn't they also show on the last leg, an orthodox Jewish newspaper had PhotoShopped female world leaders out of a picture?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

More problems is all I see.

Don't want to get those 'babies' angry again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join