It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Russian Military Units Operating inside Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky
While it is a good photo and appears to look the same (from different angles), it is missing the "smoking gun". A street sign would be great evidence! This guy comparing two photos that are "similar" (my quotation marks) is not very good proof in my opinion. Thanks for the read!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The BPM-97 has never been sold to Ukraine from Russia. You would know that if you actually read the article I gave the link to however.

As well the video of tanks and BMPs (in field exercises) in that link does not give us an indication where it was filmed.

Its just kind of thrown in there to bolster the claim this is inside Ukraine.

If you read the full article it SAYS that the video of tanks and BMP's CAN NOT be placed anywhere. That video is also floating around social media and the article explains it can't be located and could be anywhere. Not used to 'bolster the claim' whatsoever.

Not sure why you seem to not be comprehending the article.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How dare those Russkies invade a sovereign nation based on some perceived threat to their national security! Who the heck do they think they are the US?

Look on the bright side, at least they aren't "bombing them back to the stone age".

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
????????? how much NATO troops are now in the Ukraine working ??????
to complete the GOOD Guy's /BAD Guy's doctrine

edit on 4-1-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2015 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is this debate still going?

Of course Russian military units and personnel are operating in Ukraine

Only anti west trolls fool themselves into thinking they're not

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

And that justifies Russia's current actions? I don't think many people that condemn Russia's current actions also supported the US's actions in Iraq or Afghanistan. I know I don't. Although to be fair at least Bush and Ibama had the guts to tell the citizens of the US why their children, brothers, and sisters were coming home in body bags. In Russia there's just a suspicious number if soldier deaths related to training exercises.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Bellingcat lol?, isnt that run by the crazy pseudo journalist that was lying about chemical attacks in Syria?

Seems to be some sort of state backed social media news. Or THE THUTH as I guess they like to call it lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
How dare those Russkies invade a sovereign nation based on some perceived threat to their national security! Who the heck do they think they are the US?

Look on the bright side, at least they aren't "bombing them back to the stone age".

It's all a done deal mate. Poroshenko is in on it with the Russians business interests. Poroshenko in Israel three weeks before becoming President, but at the same time Israel doen't condemn Russian interference in Crimea much to US iritation. Put those two things together

Poroshenko in Israel + Israel doesn't condemn Russian incursions = They all piss in the same pot

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This seam like a exercise. Why would the battle Field have tank laines put in the Field?

Look at the sticks put up where the tanks are moving.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

No doubt! The only difference is one admits they are doing it and the other tries to hide it.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
This seam like a exercise. Why would the battle Field have tank laines put in the Field?
Look at the sticks put up where the tanks are moving.

Yeah the first video isn't accepted as evidence even by the author. It's just the BMP in front of the buildings that is the question really. I see enough similarities with the Yandex Lugansk maps picture to accept it is inside Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
Bellingcat lol?, isnt that run by the crazy pseudo journalist that was lying about chemical attacks in Syria?
Seems to be some sort of state backed social media news. Or THE THUTH as I guess they like to call it lol.

Pseudo journalist....yes as he's clearly just getting started at it. What he is trying to do is pretty new actually. He isn't getting 'state funding' but getting Net kickstarter money. Likely to give him more independence than 90% of media outlets. However he clearly is green at it so far with previous errors.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
It's all a done deal mate. Poroshenko is in on it with the Russians business interests. Poroshenko in Israel three weeks before becoming President, but at the same time Israel doen't condemn Russian interference in Crimea much to US iritation. Put those two things together
Poroshenko in Israel + Israel doesn't condemn Russian incursions = They all piss in the same pot

I don't think so to be honest. Poroshenko has lots of business interests before the war started so a trip to Israel isn't out of the norm, although 3 weeks may be quite long.

Israel wouldn't condemn any occupation anywhere given their current situation with the Palestinians.

Bottom line I don't see Israel really all that involved in Ukraine at the moment. I'd have to see lots more to believe a plot involving them.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
????????? how much NATO troops are now in the Ukraine working ??????
to complete the GOOD Guy's /BAD Guy's doctrine

It's a fair question. And a hard one to pin anyone down to.

"According to DNR’s estimation and interviews with the fighters, over 200 Poles, a whole battalion of Georgian and Turks, a few French, Italian and Spanish mercenaries also fight on the side of the Kiev junta."
www.globalresearch.ca...
Given a 'battalian' is between 300-800 I really doubt there are that many Georgian and Turks. The other numbers are plausible with the 200 Poles being on the high side I suspect.

Can't find a Western source that puts a number to how many NATO and US advisers and trainers are in Ukraine. I'd guess between 50-100. They shouldn't be fighting at the front lines of course.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

There are at least two from Norway. The Turks, French and Italian are probably Connected to NATOs Gladios Staybehind Groups. It wouldnt doubt me if Norway is a part of operation Gladio as well. Sweeden had a part initially and so did Israel.

The roumor has it that Gladio have been founding Sloboda since 2005.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
More video keeps leaking onto the Net showing more and more Russian military units operating inside Ukraine. An excellent website has broken down a couple very recent videos. In the first case they can't find the location of the Russian tanks and BPM-97, mine resistant vehicles, however in a second video then do find the background location that is inside Ukraine.

www.bellingcat.com...

Of course Russia has been supplying weapons, military vehicles and troops into Eastern Ukraine. The idea that the local population of miners rose up to seize tanks and anti-aircraft equipment and fight off the Ukrainian military is ludicrous.

[snipped]

#####SNIPPED#####

This Eliot Higgins, who is the author of the link in your OP... Quite a character. Watches Youtube videos in his garage, didn't know anything about weapons before the Arab spring, has no ties to the region nor can he understand Arabic. He was the source for barrel bombs, cluster bombs, MANPADS, and the location of the James Foley execution.

He is a very focused and handy source.

edit on 4-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It seems that winter and low oil prices have brought all the Russian interest to a standstill.

Too bad Russians are not doing much about the oil prices and neither are their allies like India and China. But why would China and India do anything to unsettle the prices which are bringing them savings of $10B or more each month.

High time Putin picks the phone and do some hard talking to Saudi, UAE and Qatar. Even Iranians should throw some punches to have countries reduce oil production.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am not surprised that some here are still trying desperately to prove that Russians are in invading over and over even by insulting others when knowing if they arguments doesn't hold up.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

That same Eliot Higgins whom used shamiwitness as a source for the news on Syria. Also Eliot Higgins has being blocking people while being questioned on that matter, so in truth he isn't very reablie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join