It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594- A Gun Control Law- In Front Of Police!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Fed up with the passage of an 18½-page incoherent, rambling, unconstitutional gun control initiative that was bankrolled by billionaires, gun owners across Washington state held the largest felony civil disobedience rally in the nation’s history, brazenly titled “I Will Not Comply.” No one was hurt and no stores were looted. Between 1,000 and 3,000 lawful gun owners showed up openly armed at the state capitol in Olympia, Wash., on Saturday to defy the newly passed gun control law, I-594.

Ov er 1,000 Gun Owners Violate Washington’s I-594- A Gun Control Law- In Front Of Police!

The Facebook page for “I-594 I Will Not Comply” states, “We will rally at the capitol, openly exchange guns, unveil and plan to break apart the entire legislation and violate I-594 in every possible way … We will buy and sell guns from whom we please, we will not submit to background checks, we will not give up our rights, WE WILL NOT comply.”

townhall.com... 1917126

And apparently, they did, right in front of the cops. Yay? Friggin A YAY!

First Connecticut, and then New York passed gun control laws this year - that many people believe are unconstitutional - turning hundreds of thousands of AR-15 owners into felons simply for not registering their guns.

"The right to bear arms shall not be infringed."

I just don't understand why we keep electing politicians that simply can't read.

Go check out those links folks, a lot of good stuff there. These people have my blessing on this. Bout time a large, armed group told them to SHOVE IT. Bundy Ranch, anyone? Yeah. Good on you, people of Washington!

Gotta love it- these two guys openly trade guns as if to say "F-you" while a guy asks sarcastic questions. ROFL!

And check out former Sheriff Mack praising the crowd for not getting a permit, among other things at the rally:

"We sued the Clinton administration, and lived to tell about it!"

Gotta luv this guy!
edit on Mon Dec 29th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
This puts a big old smile on my face!!

We need to see much more of this, I mean seriously much more of this given the naziesque tactics being implemented by the Gestapo enforcers of the good old Fascist US of A!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oh baby, this is GOOD!

As the RSVPs in advance of the rally grew to over 6,000, the police - most who probably detest I-594 - decided not to enforce the law. The Washington State Patrol announced there would be no arrests for exchanging guns - not even for selling guns. Seim refused to obtain a permit to hold the rally, citing the right of people to peaceably assemble.

The rally could not be dismissed as fringe elements. Several lawmakers and lawmen spoke, including former Graham County Sheriff Richard Mack of Arizona, Washington State Rep. Elizabeth Scott (R-Monroe) and Rep. Graham Hunt (R-Orting), who sported an AR-15 during his speech. Mack advised gun owners engaging in civil disobedience to “put your sheriff next to you to keep it peaceful.” Scott defiantly explained in her speech, “I will not comply with I-594 because it is unconstitutional, unenforceable and unjust. It is impossible to enforce this law unless there is a police officer on every back porch and in every living room. So it will be enforced selectively.” She noted that Founding Father Alexander Hamilton said any law that violates the Constitution is not valid, and there is a moral obligation to disobey unjust laws.

Seim, a political activist and congressional candidate, wrote on his website, “Today I become an OUTLAW! Arrest me! I will NOT comply.” He led the rally peacefully, and at one point asked everyone attending to kneel with him in prayer. As he led the crowd in the Pledge of Allegiance, he stressed, “I am not pledging obedience to the government, it is to the Republic. We don’t ask for our rights, and we don’t negotiate for our rights. We will take America back.”

townhall.com...

They keep pushing and pushing. Well several thousand boiling frogs just jumped out of the pot!
edit on Mon Dec 29th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Oh you are indeed correct about this getting good!

Clearly shows the Agenda of the MSM, because I do not believe I heard a peep of this from anywhere!

I hope the corrupt in all levels are paying attention, people are waking up right on time, and it is not hard to find out who voted yes on any unconstitutional law!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Honestly this is so inspirational!

This right here alone shows what needs to be done to stand in the face of the tyranny that we are facing.

We have numbers on our side as well as the constitution. We have not gotten to the point of no return, but are very close and I think that everyone is starting to acknowledge it.

When the government begins to wage war upon the people, it is the peoples duty to stand and stop them. Cheers to all of those patriots in Washington, shining example of how we can change the direction the elite are attempting to take us down!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Good .. its about time people stood up against unjust laws ..

Even better they did it in a peaceful manner without looting and burning everything down ..

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Also mad props to Sheriff Mack for being one of the good cops who has the courage to stand with the people as opposed to against them!

Sheriffs around this country should join in solidarity, they have more authority than people realize! They have the power to stand up to the Feds and their overreach!

www.criminalgovernment.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thus the power of doing things properly is shown to work as it was meant to be, there was no trouble and thus no need for the police to be there other than to just be there to provide the legally there people some reassurance that should something go wrong the correct legal framework is applied and with that much firepower on tap i doubt anyone would think of doing anything stupid anyway

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
Thus the power of doing things properly is shown to work as it was meant to be, there was no trouble and thus no need for the police to be there other than to just be there to provide the legally there people some reassurance that should something go wrong the correct legal framework is applied and with that much firepower on tap i doubt anyone would think of doing anything stupid anyway

If the correct legal framework HAD been applied, and politicians would learn to READ, the stupid law would not have been passed and those people would not have had to be there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
That's great but I wonder if it will be effective. It does make one wonder why we elect morons and then spend our time fighting the dumba$$ bills they pass. Well, who's the real moron, lol???

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I bet there is a few thousand people on their "list" now.

If they are unregistered gun owners, the PTB know about them now. Watch for the round up to start in a short while.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

They are trying to pass a similar law in Nevada. Nevada doesn't have nearly the crime rate of California, but they seem to think that passing this law would curb violence.

I had one guy tell me it was to make buying "cop killer assault weapons" harder to buy.. Needless to say I found the description and sentiment amusing at best.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Props to the people of Washington for standing up for their rights. But if they had any brains they would show that sorry excuse for a human being Mack the door with a swift kick to the ass. That dirtbag planned to put women on the front line during the Bundy stand off so they would get shot first. Former Arizona Sheriff Reveals Chilling Strategy to Put Women ‘Up at the Front’ During Bundy Ranch Standoff

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I love seeing this. This is awesome.

And............no LEOs shot. No cars overturned. No buildings set on fire. No rioting. No looting.......

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It was a smart move. He knew the police couldn't open fire without opening pandora's box and the idea of them having to shoot women first further enforced it.

edit: not to say that I agree with it, but it would have been smart nonetheless.
edit on 29-12-2014 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: buster2010

It was a smart move. He knew the police couldn't open fire without opening pandora's box and the idea of them having to shoot women first further enforced it.

edit: not to say that I agree with it, but it would have been smart nonetheless.

No it wasn't a smart move it was the move of a coward. If you don't have the courage to stand and face up to the people you are against then you shouldn't have the right to even own a weapon. Every person that showed up at this rally to defend their rights is more of a man than that sorry excuse of a man will ever be.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I dont understand how registering your firearm infringes upon your right to bear arms?

Is there any sneaky clauses in the registration process that could prevent you bearing arms?
edit on 29-12-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo
I dont understand how registering your firearm infringes upon your right to bear arms?

Is there any sneaky clauses in the registration process that could prevent you bearing arms?

If you had to register the computer you are typing on, would you think that was or was not an infringement on your first amendment rights?

Registration precedes confiscation. California is an example.
edit on 29-12-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
According to lib-logic, there should be millions of people dead right now due to the collection of sentient, evil, magically levitating and innocent child targeting, self-firing guns all in one place.

But theres not... strange!

I guess that dispels the theory that "guns kill people". Its almost as if we were/are... being... lied to....

edit on 12/29/2014 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

You could make a rather shaky argument for it violating my freedom of speech and freedom of the press. But that entirely depends on the criteria of registration.

Im still not sure how registering your firearm violates your right to bear arms though?

edit on 29-12-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join