It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Think There should be Pentagon Video ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It was a 'crap' camera because that's all it needed to be.It was at a security checkpoint and only needed to see and record the faces of the car drivers and their licence plates who went through that checkpoint,hence no need for a high frame rate or a high definition sensor.Some of these cameras back in the late 90s and onwards (and some still do) use as slow as 5 frames per second to save on memory when they're archiving ALL CCTV footage for as long as possible.

I did the maths years ago and can't find it now,but quickly again the distance from the fence to the wall of the Pentagon is just over 100 metres and with the aircraft travelling at about 400 MPH,I get a time to cover the lawn and hit the building as just 0.7 seconds.Considering that the security camera can see about half of that,it's not surprising we only really see the plane in just two frames.

The motion of the police car proves the low frame rate.....

edit on 24-12-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm out working right now but when I get back I'll dig up what I can find about it being edited.
Not saying it is a fact just seen some things that makes me question it.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

As far as camera footage from surrounding businesses I don't know why they haven't been released but

They have been released.
They show nothing. They show their own gas pumps and parking lots. Not a pretty skyline for the consumption of the public.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Some of these cameras back in the late 90s and onwards (and some still do) use as slow as 5 frames per second to save on memory

Not memory. Tape. As in VCR type tape.
Yes the record rate was very slow so they could get 24 hrs or more on one tape.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

As far as camera footage from surrounding businesses I don't know why they haven't been released but

They have been released.
They show nothing. They show their own gas pumps and parking lots. Not a pretty skyline for the consumption of the public.

You have seen this footage?

Could you provide a link?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Pretty sure the Pentagon had plenty of outward facing cameras on its roof. They will never release any footage they might have from them though or from any of the confiscated other footage. That's pretty clear.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
What about videos after the "crash"? Does any of them show enough material that would be the alleged plane ? I saw one video long ago and imho that did not show nothing like plane was crashed there at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
www.flight77.info..." target="_blank" class="postlink">here

I have seen a couple of them on YT a long time ago.
But they didn't show anything.
edit on 24-12-2014 by samkent because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Are you STILL plugging away at this? Nobody believes an actual airliner skimmed along the ground at 500mph and smashed into the Pentagon. NOBODY! I'm embarrassed FOR you. You need a new script. You've lost this particular battle, sir.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It doesn't want to post correctly.
Copy and paste this.

web.archive.org...://www.flight77.info/85videos.html

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Pretty sure

Honest your honour,
I'm pretty sure I saw that.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Are you STILL plugging away at this? Nobody believes an actual airliner skimmed along the ground at 500mph and smashed into the Pentagon. NOBODY! I'm embarrassed FOR you. You need a new script. You've lost this particular battle, sir.

NOBODY but the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

What about videos after the "crash"? Does any of them show enough material that would be the alleged plane ? I saw one video long ago and imho that did not show nothing like plane was crashed there at all.

You didn't look very hard.
There was a post on here about a week ago that went on and on with picture after picture of plane debris.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Urantia1111

NOBODY but the world.

The only ones who believe the official theory are people who haven't researched 9/11.
Most of the rest are people who don't have the internet and have only seen mainstream media reports.
Every documentary on mainstream TV just back up the official theory. They never show alternative documentaries....and there are plenty out there.

Most others...like yourself...in my opinion, just try aimlessly to debunk ANYTHING put forward because they feel the need to stand alongside government.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

...lacking full disclosure to the OS Commission under oath? 2 top administration officials have nothing for the people at time of inquiry?

...1 of those imbeciles came to justify water-boarding recently?

...the other made a joke that "there's a terrible pilot" as he addresses the nation on live tv while the ashes and dust particles fall to the ground burying the dead, and now forgotten corpses...

Forget the video, it's the actions of the participants taking weeks to produce such a slab of ineptitude...there is nothing distinct and concise declaring one object over the other in those pieced-together fragments of top-end video surveillance...

friendly site?

looky there

merry christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Pretty sure

Honest your honour,
I'm pretty sure I saw that.

I worked there in the late 90s and saw them. I only said pretty sure because I don't have concrete proof and don't want to be obnoxious about it. Seems you took care of that part just fine.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Along with Building 7, this hit on Pentagon is the biggest hole in official story. How can the center of Military Industrial complex can be even hit without even having an attempt at interception. How can we claim military superiority over after this incident ?

I don't care if it is a civilian or military aircraft, if we can't even protect a building which controls nukes to destroy the earth over many times over, how can we stop a bigger enemy (as per the OS story, this is 19 people who can't even fly a plane, master minded by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan). Think for a second - Pentagon vs some guy in Afghan cave master minding such a large scale attack, and not even a single f16 to intercept for hours.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Really??? we never see airplane crashes caught on camera at airports... That is news to me.

I guess my eyes are lying to me in the video below from 2013, because that looks like a plane crash caught on camera at an airport

Speaking in absolutes like saying it "NEVER" happens is a quick way to discredit the point you are trying to get across..

edit on 24-12-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's the one with the hotel video too.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

911research.wtc7.net...

Just in case you were wondering.
Seems they have taken a step back from the edit possibility but it still explores the idea here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join