It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: Putin is no chess master, What Are Those U.S. interests Again?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Before you jump on the bandwagon of supporting Russia's Communism.

The Communism party of Russia also support the rebels in Ukraine and see Ukraine as Historical brother as without Russia there wouldn't be an Ukraine today.
edit on 22-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

I just would like to see them stop taking territory of other nations.

Why doesn't America and NATO first stop taking territory of other nations which dont belong firstly? Russia has Rights to Ukraine America doesn't historically.
Please give me data that shows NATO or U.S. has annexed another sovereign nation's territory into it's own in the recent past.

So we have to "annex" to be considered taking territory? Just look at the involvement in the middle east by the US. It's EVERYWHERE. We invade and control for our own benefit. The fact that anyone considers the US non-invasive when all the facts point otherwise is just laughable.

ETA: here's a shource: www.ibtimes.com...

The U.S. involvement in the Middle East has spiked since the 9/11 attacks. U.S. efforts in the region has so far “claimed more than 6,000 American lives, cost more than $1 trillion, and consumed countless hours for two presidents and their senior staff,” said Richard N. Haass, President of The Council on Foreign Relations, in a Project Syndicate commentary.

Gendzier, Irene L. (1997). Notes from the Minefield: United States Intervention in Lebanon and the Middle East, 1945-1958. Columbia University Press. p. 98. Retrieved February 13, 2012. "Recent investigation ... indicates that CIA agents Miles Copeland and Stephen Meade ... were directly involved in the coup in which Syrian colonel Husni Za'im seizedpower. According to then former CIA agent Wilbur Eveland, the coup was carried out in order to obtain Syrian ratification of TAPLINE."

edit on 22-12-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Still how can you claim or suggest that Ukraine belongs to anyone but the Ukrainian people. When they have being hand picking none Ukrainian minsters?

How does that sound Ukrankian? can you imagine America selecting an Jew From Israel for the white house as a spoke person?

Or letting military German minsters run the pentagon?

This is what is happening in Ukraine,Foreign members are being selected for government positions.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Still how can you claim or suggest that Ukraine belongs to anyone but the Ukrainian people. When they have being hand picking none Ukrainian minsters?

Sovereignty nowadays is another word for American puppet governments, didn`t you get the memo ?...you`re probably not an American, it seems to be have been given only to Americans.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There are plenty of Foreigners in the U.S. government. In fact, the ONLY position in government where being a natural born U.S. citizen is a requirement is the office of the President. So, your argument is moot.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
After reading a few pieces last week some sounding bad and some sounding good I put the two together and came up with a scenario that was confirmed in a new piece I read moments ago . Paul Craig Roberts had suggested that if Putin decides to default on their debt it would cause some serious problems for the banks in Europe and a situation where they may collapse . Sort of a offensive move if you will .

I read another piece that said if China decided to cash in the multi trillions of US dollars it would collapse the USD . Now it seems that if China wanted to transfer some of those $$ to Russia for future consideration on trade Russia would be able to pat their debt . Russia doesn't have a large debt ,especially compared to other western countries .

So what will China do ?

"If the Russian side needs it, we shall offer all possible support we may have,” the foreign minister said

By TASS

BEIJING, December 22. /TASS/. China believes Russia will be able to overcome the current economic problems, and is ready to offer whatever assistance if needed, China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi said in an interview with Hong Kong’s Fenghuang television channel on Sunday.

“We believe that Russia has opportunities and knowledge to overcome the current problems in the economy. The Chinese-Russian relations of strategic partnership are at a high level, we are always supporting and helping our friend. If the Russian side needs it, we shall offer all possible support we may have,” the foreign minister said.
www.informationclearinghouse.info... .. There problem solved .

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So let's get this straight. Countries voting to be part of an organization of countries, bad, but countries forced to be a subservient state of a larger country by force of arms, good. Is that about it?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

How does that sound Ukrankian? can you imagine America selecting an Jew From Israel for the white house as a spoke person?

LOL. Henry Kissinger much?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Pfft.. Putin is nothing but a heavy handed thug, all he has used so far is violence
and the threat of violence.. hardly a chess player!

He's gotten away with it .. because no-one called his bluff early enough.. and
Putin was too short sighted to realize the damage the Western countries could do to the Russian economy.

I call that a win for Obama.. give or take

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Putin just does the right things, now that does come with a cost...

The US must control the world basically for their own selfish interest and if you as a country got a problem with that expect sanctions or even worse (war), ... but better watch the video for the ''red pill''.

edit on 22-12-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's interesting to note that Cuba has held onto their system despite the wishes of the US . Can you imagine if their country was in Eurasia .The system being built with Russia ,China and others is going to remove a lot of US $ in the equations . Imagine when that chicken comes home to roost . a reply to: Plugin

Because the markets and the money system is so corrupt and controlled there will eventually be a move to a more open and fair system .It's not like we have many choices and for the people in the west we are saddled with the one we got .Its comforting to see that not all are stuck and have a way out .

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Obama, and Putin both suck.

All politicians do.

Russia is the mob state hell what Ukraine, and Crimea was over was oil, and nat gas.

The US might as well call itself communist.

The world is backasswards.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I would like to see a match game between Putin and Obama playing Chinese Checkers.

Could end in a "draw" !!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I would like to see a match game between Putin and Obama playing Chinese Checkers.

Could end in a "draw" !!

I was thinking what the hell does the golfer in chief know about chess, or checkers.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could end in a "draw" !!

I was thinking what the hell does the golfer in chief know about chess, or checkers.

I bet Obama is a better card player.

Especially during a crisis !!!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I gotta be better than the game of "Red Rover" we're playing with Cuba right now.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: neo96

I gotta be better than the game of "Red Rover" we're playing with Cuba right now.

I thought they were playing our communists is better than their communist's with Cuba.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How long before Putin destroys the chessboard? This is not a game Obama. Where did we find this guy, Obama, and why did we stick him into office.

Two people have guns, and one of the people says his gun is bigger and tries to belittle the other person. So the other person shoots him. Who cares who has the bigger guns if both guns have the ability to kill just as well?

How dare you call attention to the real issue people should be concerned about when we can squabble about whose team is superior!?
lol People don't get it and they never will.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Checkmate.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The problem with the story is that Obama was outclassed. It was the Saudi's who destroyed the Russian economy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join