It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Really A Race War in America? Must See!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedog1973

Surely you understand the self identification disparity that exists?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23

Here is the thing, this Ferguson thing is just a screen (a damn good one at that). It makes you wonder what is really going on. Remember about a month ago the big thing was Ebola, then it just vanished. Did Ebola just fix itself, doubtful; the public is now fixated on race wars due to the media's coverage. We care about what we are told to care about there is no rhyme or reason other than ratings. Don't get me wrong bad things happen and there is nothing that can be done to fix that. I am not saying there is nobody to blame but due to the current escalation of this topic there is nothing the America people can due (primarily because we care more about whats going on with the Kardashians than what is going on in their life). As the people of the United States we need to care more about what is affecting us each on a personal level and change that, versus taking a side on a political/civil standpoint and burning a town down.

Just think if you were living in Ferguson and you had nothing to do with this and your home/business was burned down by the lynch mob that now controls that area, what would you do? how would you handle it?

TPTB have been pitting the public against each other since time started, whether it be land, money, power, civil BS, ect. You would think that at the point we are at today in relation to society this would not be an issue, but it will always exist either due to hurt feelings or pure hatred.

At this point I am venting and wasting your time, sorry for that.. But I guess the point I am trying to drive is, what are we not seeing (not in relation to Ferguson)? There is something else going on that the public cannot see because the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the sheeple.

People die every day from either your heart exploding (due to a bad diet), you stop breathing (smoking), or you get a bullet to the face; regardless you are still going to the same spot (6 feet down).

(Note: this is not an anti-Obama, anti-republican, anti-democrat posting, this is to open your eyes)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The media is encouraging a race war big time and I witnessed it first hand.

My wife was driving in her own lane when a car cutting through traffic weaving in and out of lanes thought we cut him off because he did not know which lane he was in while cutting in and out.

We ended up at a light and this man said to me....

You done F***ed with the wrong Ni**er and almost instantly threatened to shoot me when he saw that I was white and have a shaved head.

10 years ago I would have exited the car and beat him to a pulp for his actions but being older and mature I just ignored him while he kept going on and on until the light changed.

You could hear and feel his anger towards the white man and he was just itching to start some crap instantly. The media is creating this anger by covering the white against black much more heavily than black against white. I think we are all equal and firmly believe that we are all the same but these guys are promoting violence with their news.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just be prepared to have this ignorant BS passed on to the next generation because our generation didnt have the will to resist the temptation of us vs them BS racism.

I have kids and it disgusting to me that they are going to have to be the ones to try and evolve humanity because our generation couldnt do it.

Our kids are going to have to stop the wars because we couldnt do it. Us vs Them

Our kids are going to have to dissolve the monetary system of rich and poor because we couldnt do it. Us vs Them

Our kids are going to have to meditate and see the divine in themselves and in their fellow beings because we couldnt do it. Universal Love

Makes me wonder what in gods name is our society even here for?

Answer its just a huge obsticle for our kids to have to deal with because we couldnt get it right.

If our kids cant do it which is a strong possibility, then guess what happens thier kids will have to try, and the cycle will continue until someones kids finally get it right.

edit on 10-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join