It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Called Out For What They Truly Are in Ferguson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wag the Dog, the Ferguson Edition:

People are absolutely waking up to the MSM Propaganda Machine.

While many of us on ATS and other related sites have known for awhile that this the case, it's refreshing to see it come out on the ground. There could be a lot of people on this VID that are aware through sites likes ours but I would venture that most are just seeing it for what it truly is without our help whatsoever.

The time of the MSM being the final say and trusted beacons of truth for the people is over.

We can take it from here folks.

Peace

edit on 6-12-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I am happy to hear and see awareness.

A pig with lipstick is still a swine!

Peace

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
First post so please be kind! Thanks for posting this. I for one am tired of the MSM and all the lies they are pushing and the race baiting they have been doing. The fact that they are only pushing this one incident for police brutality but calling it a race issue was mistake number one. I feel that if they would have reported all of this correctly instead of off the hip that the violence in the wake of all this wouldn't have been that bad. Yes I'm glad people are standing up however they are making a race issue out of this when its a police brutality issue!
Come on MSM tell the truth we can handle it!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Sounds like some of the people in Ferguson know exactly what the left hand is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised that if something like this happens again, they won't focus their attention on burning down buildings, but rather forcing the media off the streets to where the media will have no choice but to green screen everything.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have been saying it as well...

The real war in this Country is with our Media.

The Government does not have to be accountable when the Media is a willing lap dog.

S&F

The fight begins today.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So much spin! I'm dizzy.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJGroove
First post so please be kind! Thanks for posting this. I for one am tired of the MSM and all the lies they are pushing and the race baiting they have been doing. The fact that they are only pushing this one incident for police brutality but calling it a race issue was mistake number one. I feel that if they would have reported all of this correctly instead of off the hip that the violence in the wake of all this wouldn't have been that bad. Yes I'm glad people are standing up however they are making a race issue out of this when its a police brutality issue!

Thank you for choosing this thread for your first post. Color me honored!

And yes, we can handle the truth. In fact, we are demanding it.

Peace

edit on 6-12-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple
a reply to: jude11

Sounds like some of the people in Ferguson know exactly what the left hand is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised that if something like this happens again, they won't focus their attention on burning down buildings, but rather forcing the media off the streets to where the media will have no choice but to green screen everything.

The MSM should be directed and corralled to MSM zones just like the free speech zones (Laugh) we have.

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To think they are using out tax cents to spend with CNN to spin us a load of state propaganda.

Yes we are free, free to work 40 hours a week just to scrape a living and hope the police don't want to abuse us for a bit of entertainment.

Too many cops are taking steroids I thinks and that's where the rage comes from

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The left hand is busy putting agents provocateur in to the protests to get the police to start shooting tear gas or get the wanna-be looters started up. SWAT was all around the buildings that later that night burned to the ground. Was it mere coincidence this entire area had been slated for "redevelopment"?

They are hoping this will spread to other cities, getting people out in the streets so they can pretend the system is crashing all around us. More police, National Guard, martial law. Oh yeah, that's what we need to "save America".

They have been gaming us for a long time now, at least since 9/11 with all the lies pushed by the media to get us in to wars and more debt. The bankers are all fat and happy but the herd is looking rather thin these days and they're not sure where their next filet mignon will come from. Poor bankers, poor investor class. Maybe more privatized prisons will help those profits margins shoot right up.

God what a mess this country is.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
The MSM should be directed and corralled to MSM zones just like the free speech zones (Laugh) we have.
Peace

Indeed. We should call them "truth free zones".

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I have been saying it as well...

The real war in this Country is with our Media.

The Government does not have to be accountable when the Media is a willing lap dog.

S&F

The fight begins today.

Yes, we are in an information war, and media is a major part of that. But still, the media is still controlled by the military-industrial complex, so while a weapon we must counter is their control of the mainstream media, our war is still with the elite and military-industrial complex.

However, i came to the conclusion a while back that on a whole host of issues, from war and the public what is really going on in foreign policy to poverty and economic issues, whoever controls the media and information controls the country (or world).

So, this is a very serious issue, how does anybody counter the power and reach of the mainstream media, as quite simply it reaches far more people.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If they do it in other countries, don`t be surprised it`s being done in your own country too.

With a lot of Americans being so focused on their own country, this actually might not be such a bad thing in the end.

This probably wakes a lot of them up, because the more this crap goes on, the more people will wake up to it and once the genie is out of the bottle with most, it doesn`t go back in again.

Drawback however, in the not so near future, will be internet restrictions in the Western World too.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Some politicians even talk.

Plenty of warning signs.

"Obama's Domestic Army"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJGroove

You've come to the right place for information.

Just remember to fact check. A lot of people here are bias.

Jude has a real liberal view on life, but I recommend reading Jude's posts.

I've often found them to be a reasonable view for things I may have overlooked.

S&F for the OP.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Peace

No problem. I've been coming here for the past few years and finally signed up. Saw your thread and had to comment! I'm honestly fed up with the way the MSM and gov are playing us. Just glad people are finally waking up!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: terriblyvexed
a reply to: DJGroove

You've come to the right place for information.

Just remember to fact check. A lot of people here are bias.

Jude has a real liberal view on life, but I recommend reading Jude's posts.

I've often found them to be a reasonable view for things I may have overlooked.

S&F for the OP.
Ive noticed. But from the post of Judes that I've read are genuine. I believe in seeing everything with an open mind and form ones own opinions. But this thread just puts a spark under me. I stopped watching MSM news years ago and times like this are the reason why.
edit on 6-12-2014 by DJGroove because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I would actually pay some really good money to see that maggot Wolf Blitzer tarred, feathered and spanked with paddle. That man disgusts me to no end.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Peace

No problem. I've been coming here for the past few years and finally signed up. Saw your thread and had to comment! I'm honestly fed up with the way the MSM and gov are playing us. Just glad people are finally waking up!

I'm a conservative and obviously I watch fox the most but to insure I'm I informed I also watch msnbc, cnn, cspan, and aljazeera. Online I will also check out polititico, huffing ton post.

In all my research Ive have come to find that most media is biased towards the left and supporting and defending Obama and the democrats.

Sadly most low Info voters watch and base their opinions on left leaning man.

I glad to hear that msm is beginning to lose its draw!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Does this mean i get to call CNN 'Faux' news now ?

Jesse Jackson 'sold' us out!.

Lot of people sold them out, and across this nation.

A guest on another news network said most of the 'nation wide' protests were coordinated.

Something I believe. Since unions are famous for busing people in to areas.

I knew Ferguson was not what it seemed,

I knew Martin Zimmerman was not what it seemed.

And I know Garner in NYC was not what it seemed.

I don't why people claim in 'innocent until proven' guilty.

Its clear they don't.

And this is when the 'race' war started:

(CNN) -- President Obama said that police in Cambridge, Massachusetts, "acted stupidly" in arresting a prominent black Harvard professor last week after a confrontation at the man's home.

www.cnn.com...

edit on 8-12-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join