It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1952 USAF Dogfight with UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Just came across an interesting article about a "supposed" air to air confrontation between air force planes and UFO's. Although I am pretty sure from what I read that there are no official document or such to back this claim up, what else is new!! Here is a link to the story:

www.floridatoday.com...!NEWSROOM/peoplestoryL1211UFO0.htm

Also here is a link to a bio of Frank Feschino and the 2 shows he has been a part of on CoastToCoastAM:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
If there was a fight then the ufos probably woulda won

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
its a posibility given the circumstaces of the world of that time, UFO reports skyrocketed during and after WW2, manny people say because the aliens realised that humans had worked the inner workings of the atom, and they stepped their observation because they knew this would be a revolutionary development in human evolution.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hmm.....very interesting timofy. I didn't really think of it that way. Of course there are two schools of thought regarding aliens.

1. Aliens came to observe us because of our technological innovations.

2. Our technilogical innovations are a result of aliens.

Of course i suppose it could be a little of both. I for one am of the belief that most of our recent technological "discoveries" are a direct result of alien interventions.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
1952 was around the time of the Eisenhower meetings with some of the more decent ETs that tend to go out of their way to avoid interfering with the free will of largely unconscious species like us as yet unaware of other intelligent life in space.

It would appear that in the interim since that failed attempt at diplomacy, the benevolent ETs have organized further and are preparing Earth now for mass contact, as evidenced by a heightened degree of sightings worldwide and engaging the world's air forces in order to clear the skies for landings and sightings, all of which can be IMO preparing ordinary people like you and me for invitations to meet with these "new" ETs.

Look for more minimally-reported aerial shootouts such as occurred this year to continue in 2005, as we get closer to contact, and as well to contacts such as have occurred recently with Jean Ederman by the Arcturans, and with Prof. Hernandez by the Andromedans, in which we can be shown how to pilot spacecraft and how to build ET-type craft ourselves.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Collin]

new topics

top topics

join