It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam or Jesus - Which one?!?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Tangerine

You are the observer, your mind is the collective body of your observations. The mind is the house of mirrors we put together, as the observer, in an attempt to make sense of and affect our reality. I believe it is physically wired to the brain somehow and can possibly translate to the ego and id, as well as incorporate numerous symbolic archetypes.

In my opinion.

So you believe that your mind, that which makes you consciously "you", is nothing more than a collection of observations stored on some sort of psychic hard drive that is wired into your brain? Just a collection of data on a quasi-biological computer?

And that means to you that before those observations occurred, you didn't exist?

"You" are a file of observation records?

edit on 2014/12/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
He is right about all the peace and joy.. that alone is so amazing! I was also told the bible was God's word and true. Its like I know now, its true. So strange to just know, beyond any shadow of a doubt!

I was just watching a video about working with Angels and when I heard this I immediately thought of you:

(The relevant part of the video is around the 10 minute point...)

EDIT: ...just watched the entire video and at the end he talks about how he was in prayer for eight HOURS and in the last two minutes, suddenly the Lord speaks to him:

And I said, "Lord, I've been here all day long, almost eight hours. Why would you wait for the last two minutes?" He said, "I so have enjoyed your company today. I tried to keep you here as long as I could. That's why I didn't speak until the very last moment. I didn't want you to leave."

But also when she woke up the next morning and went outside, she was shocked, for the first time in her life she saw that the sky was blue, she had no idea that the sky was blue Sid, she thought all of her life as a Muslim that the sky was grey. And when she became saved…

Yes, when I returned from this trip and I was back in my local hometown I went to get a coffee, and I ran into a friend of mine who emigrated from Iran, now lives in America and I share with him the experience of this lady. He said, “Oh yes, that’s very common in the Arab world that when a person experiences a genuine conversion and get’s filled with the Holy Spirit the former Muslims, they get saved and the grey scales come off and then their able to see everything in color the way that God intended them to.

The next night I was ministering in a different church in a different town about an hour away. The same four ladies came to that meeting also and they brought their friend back. The lady who was prayed for shared a beautiful testimony. She told us that when I touched her with my finger, a bolt of lightning shot through her from above. As she lay on the floor the Lord Jesus walked up to her in a vision and confirmed her salvation, and then He baptized her in His Holy Spirit. She stood up filled with the Spirit and forever set free from her former Muslim darkness. Now this lady was in her mid-forties in age, but when she woke up that morning and walked outside of her house, for the first time in her life she noticed that the sky was blue!

All her life from a child to a grown adult as a Muslim, she thought the sky was gray. When seeing that the sky was actually a beautiful blue, she was overwhelmed with love and appreciation to the Lord Jesus. Upon returning home, Kelly and I ran into a friend who used to live in Iran but now has immigrated to America, and we shared with him about this woman’s conversion. He said, “Yes, when a Muslim is truly converted, they often see Jesus and the ‘gray scale’ comes off their eyes when they are filled with the Spirit. This is a common occurrence that is taking place in the Arab world.”

PDF - Fasting And Prayer

edit on 23-12-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

people may wish to call me crazy.. but I don't care. I'm keeping it. Everyone else can have ego and all the other stuff. I just want HIM.

a reply to: Rtardx

The one who proved to me HE was God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rtardx

Either or, Spirit will find its way home to Source. You are an individuated aspect of the Divine experiencing this life. You chose to incarnate here to learn lessons and feel love. You will be alright irrespective of the choices you make. Source is infinite love

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join